Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    As a TOS guy and a 4.5 year player, it's somewhat shameful to look over my 5* TOS bridge crew and see significant incompletions in them. Decided to take a few stabs at the Blood and Circuses pack to see if I could rectify that. Did 6 packs...

4x Mirror Uhura. Not surprising given the odds. (Packs 1-4)
    1x Survivalist Kirk (behold, now 2/5). Pack #2. Could have FF'd Hawk, but I was chasing Mirror Kirk, so this seemed like good karma to help get him.
    1x Navigator Stamets (behold, now 2/5). Pack #3. Just got his 1st star a few weeks ago, so that's nice.
    1x Mirror Kirk (now 4/5). Pack #5.
    1x Mirror Spock (now FF). Pack #6.

6 packs to get 4 legendaries (including 2 of my personal favorites) - yep, that'll work! B)

Stopped after getting Spock since I didn't want to risk having to airlock a 6th copy after all these years. I'll finish Kirk someday with a citation.

Congrats.
    No doubt you would have kept going and would have gotten another Mirror Spock😉👍

Edit: Quite early I noticed my bias for TOS. seemed I had almost one copy of all of them early on. No longer the case now, just too many crew to acquire. And I stopped doing Tuesday packs a long while ago.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Win number three

2dg65gbstaiz.jpeg

Congrats that is awesome! That was a fun event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT'S ALIVE!!!

i8epdtdc6vdf.jpg
    kdp71pb73weh.jpg
    The Gene Wilder reference was priceless. Yay, you!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Steph! That's always a fun achievement.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    I had a single premium pull yesterday when the last community reward was unlocked, so I opened that one first.

a6l1zcn1oujw.jpg

Paris got his fourth star :smiley:

Then I opened the community pull.

8211gj6qvy7n.jpg

Apart from the campaigns that I skip and maybe shouldn't, this was a very nice result. I'm sure High Roller Sisko will be useful in Sisko events :smile:

Not only in sisko event but for voyages as well.
    Congrats :D
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    I had a regular x10 pull. To my surprise I got a begold. Chose mop Kirk (laborer) over Temporal Agent Daniels and Interfaced Jordi conditioned La Forge.

This was my 3rd account all were new to it.