Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    I just managed this fusion this morning.
    idfhv76w9tko.png
    I also hit Frank Hollander from a bonus begold in a mega recap pack.

I chose her as my favorite in the survey.
  • Options
    Well since the ban I've been able to save money as I'm not spending. Chuffed about that. 😅
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, he has great stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got Leucon. He was my current white whale...I had been trying to get him via the Polestar method, but was lucky enough to get him in a behold. Not necessarily a great card, just one I needed.

e01ymmteta9i.jpeg

I wanted him and had the polestars to pinpoint him (ENG Geneticist) before the ban but they took them and didn’t give them back.

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just recalled my personal best natural voyage. Decided not to risk the failure. So close to 12...831hqu9d9efu.png

That’s too close to recall. I would have let that go til it crashed and burned

• Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Just recalled my personal best natural voyage. Decided not to risk the failure. So close to 12...831hqu9d9efu.png

That’s too close to recall. I would have let that go til it crashed and burned

Possibly correct, though I think the odds of it hitting 12 were about nil at that point. I have a hang up with not hitting zero - like it doesn't "count" if I don't safely recall it. Personal weirdness there.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you hit "Recall" before the hazard starts, the confirmation screen will come up with the hazard running behind it. So long as you confirm before it takes the last of the antimatter, it will come back safely. You can tell by the second block of text whether you will pass or fail it. If you passed the last skill check of that type you might pass again. If it failed that skill already, recall it. It would not pass any of that type again. I routinely recall that way or with 1 antimatter left.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    If it failed that skill already, recall it. It would not pass any of that type again.

This is not true. It is actually quite common to fail a skill check and subsequently pass a check of the same skill. I believe the general consensus is that this is due to proficiency rolls.
  • Options
    BarnBurnerBarnBurner ✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Can we please keep this thread on track? This is not why I started it and I hope people can respect that.

You serious? Still seems pretty positive to me. Just some clarification on skill checks