Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    svdrpd3d7xaq.png

My first top-1500 event finish! My previous best was about 1777. I never try for top 1500, but I was at a high rank after hitting all the thresholds and figured why not just keep going and see where I end up.

Congrats!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    svdrpd3d7xaq.png

My first top-1500 event finish! My previous best was about 1777. I never try for top 1500, but I was at a high rank after hitting all the thresholds and figured why not just keep going and see where I end up.

Congrats on your first top 1500 finish!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    edited March 2021

Awesome! I finished a little below you with help from my squad.

vxzorhs4qyn3.png

Congrats!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Wanted four copies of the new Beverly and was able to make it work (with support from my squad—thanks!).

uzg1junm9bfo.png

I was just a couple ahead of you🙂👍
    qql4fvplrye8.png
    (Screenshot taken from 3rd account)

I kept on chasing you. :D Very nice finish @WaldoMag!
  • Options
    Congrats on getting #300! I haven't airlocked any non-dupe golds myself, but I have put a couple in the freezer.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! I didn’t even realize she’d be #300 until I was entering info in my tracking spreadsheet after the event. Nice little personal milestone.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Wanted four copies of the new Beverly and was able to make it work (with support from my squad—thanks!).

uzg1junm9bfo.png

I was just a couple ahead of you🙂👍
    qql4fvplrye8.png
    (Screenshot taken from 3rd account)

I kept on chasing you. :D Very nice finish @WaldoMag!

And, a very nice finish to you too. We probably would have finished higher under the old reward structure. But we would not have gotten four copies of the legendary👍
    @WaldoMag @SoupKitchen Riker I enjoyed chasing you guys on my way to a BEST EVER 23RD PLACE FINISH.
    x8rwdvh9zo6y.jpg
    06vwgv6qe0gc.jpg

Congrats too on a nice finish. I would have been very happy with a top 30 finish with this new reward structure. And you accompished that and received four copies of Cusher👍
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    It’s a small thing, but today was Retrieval Day for me. One fewer white whale to chase...
    a8ntcdmw93af.jpeg

I had on one account the polestar automaton and that was a 2nd star for him from crew retrieval. I had to add another polestar but it was not that bad. Not sure what I used.

First star, I think I pulled him from one of those 50+ megaevent packs😉👍
  • Options
    With today’s lucky constellation I am growing ever closer to my first double digit polestar! Anyone else near reaching this milestone yet?
    85a0hv13bplk.png