Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    byrk3mm7duhw.jpg

I got this begold from a single basic pull I won from the gauntlet. I went with Scotty. I think this is the first time that has happened for me from a single basic pull.

I think basic pulls give beholds now for single pulls and the x10. I too had a behold but superrare.

In the past they usually were not beholds, just dropped one.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit a bundle of Enterprise E schematics from the single pulls I got for hitting 25 immortalized Diplomats. Thank you, Admiral Ross.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Kanon wrote: »
    I did one pull of the event pack, fearing that I might get Mintakan Troi (immortal), but hoping with some luck for 1 copy of Chakotay (to FF with the treshold), or maybe with a lot of luck...

9m3k7lbjy2fo.png

Alas, earwax.

z5dwdtrmgmqb.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    I did one pull of the event pack, fearing that I might get Mintakan Troi (immortal), but hoping with some luck for 1 copy of Chakotay (to FF with the treshold), or maybe with a lot of luck...

9m3k7lbjy2fo.png

Alas, earwax.

z5dwdtrmgmqb.png

I get the reference. We got hot Hitchhiker's Guide earlier, and now Harry Potter. Nice.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My positivity has been ruined by the personal attacks and accusations.

Goodbye.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    My positivity has been ruined by the personal attacks and accusations.

Goodbye.

First, the obligatory meme:

7vupgjgja12k.png
    Now that that’s out of the way, I hope things get better from your perspective, @DScottHewitt . LLAP 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixtd9xt9jyof.jpg
    I got this from the event. I had a really hard time deciding. I know Georgiou is useful in her events, but I was already using Data on occasion for his voyage traits.

I would finish Data but whatever u want to do is cool.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I did choose Data.
  • Options
    Last week, I scored this behold in a 10x basic rewards pull. Pulling a Legendary character on a 10x basic rewards is an extremely rare occurrence. According to the get info. icon, the drop rate of a 5 star character in a basic 10x pull is 0.02% (i.e. 1 in 5,000). In all the years that I've been playing STT, this is only the 3rd time I've pulled a Legendary character from a 10x basic rewards pull.

6u1jqysd9chb.jpg

zbt1rwxtedq4.jpg

Congratulations. For what it's worth, I have Spock and Po immortalized. Po is one of my star crew. Spock is really good, but my crew has expanded such that he gets far less use. Riker is good for potential events and may even have better numbers. But if you ever get the chance, go for Po.
  • Options
    Capt. CrunchCapt. Crunch ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Last week, I scored this behold in a 10x basic rewards pull. Pulling a Legendary character on a 10x basic rewards is an extremely rare occurrence. According to the get info. icon, the drop rate of a 5 star character in a basic 10x pull is 0.02% (i.e. 1 in 5,000). In all the years that I've been playing STT, this is only the 3rd time I've pulled a Legendary character from a 10x basic rewards pull.

6u1jqysd9chb.jpg

zbt1rwxtedq4.jpg

Congratulations. For what it's worth, I have Spock and Po immortalized. Po is one of my star crew. Spock is really good, but my crew has expanded such that he gets far less use. Riker is good for potential events and may even have better numbers. But if you ever get the chance, go for Po.

As you can see by my screenshot, I went for Riker. Part of my rational for doing so was, as you eluded to, his events potential, but I almost went with Po. Ultimately, it was because Po had already been featured as an obtainable premium character in a previous campaign that led to my finger selecting the Riker option. I figured Riker may show up in a future campaign whereas Po probably wouldn't on account Po was featured in the December 2019 - January 2020 Bubbles and Sparkles campaign. As one might surmise by the fact that I don't have Po, I don't always purchase the premium campaign tier, but if I already have a featured premium tier character in my inventory, I'm much more apt to do so (assuming that character isn't already fully fused).
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened ten 10x portals today that have accumulated via events/campaigns. RNG was on my side for 6 of them. I'm usually happy when I get 1 useful thing from 10 packs - very surprised at this.

Wrathful Khan (3/5)
    Sphere-Builder Pressage (3/5)
    Navigator Stamets (1/5)
    Kamala (1/5)
    North Star Tucker (1/5)
    Dress Uniform Beverly Crusher (3/4)

Four of the 5* beholds for anyone interested.
    8v2c8cmtfrju.png
    lu1t2erdlgcz.png
    t7cc4djoqv19.png
    zdfon861lg13.png
    Forgot to screenshot Kamala's behold, but my other options were Sheriff Q and Borg Queen (both immortalized).

That is amazing, congrats on some good luck🙂