Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started today with umpire odo at three stars. Got him on the first pull. Then i was offered the fifth for cash. So tempting. Took another pull of the miners pack and got him again. 5 stars immortal. That gave me the 7 of 7 rewards in the play ball collection. Yes!! One of the rewards was a 10 pack pull and I got another behold, took Picard Enterprise E. That added a star. Pretty good day i think.

That was a nice run. 👍
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I airlocked THREE Red Angels this week! (I don't know about you, but I find it very entertaining and satisfying.)

And then I immortalized crew #720. (And I still have a bunch of leftover gold citations!)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    l0wfp9btetr6.png

Pretty happy with this. My best finish yet and it enabled me to pick up some ranking event achievement pulls as well.

Congratulations, @(HGH)Apollo ! 👏
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everybody. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He’ll be back in the movie.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Kanon wrote: »
    Ok, I bought an event pack, I didn't need Klingon Sisko, but being a skirmish, a copy of the SR (Trill Burnham) is a pretty good outcome, and if I get Adira, ,that's great too

I got Klingon Sisko... Ok, it was a risk, I knew it was more than possible...

So I felt lucky and I gave it another shot. Another Jodmos Sisko...

I'm feeling like crying here... Ok, ONE last try...
    Redemption :)
    mterpc736pgf.png

If you got Adira first, I think it is an easy choice do two more packs to see if you can get a Burnham.
  • Options
    This morning I was finally able to retrieve Arachnia, my white whale ever since I started playing Timelines in December 2016 :smiley:

0pif4d5fqlhb.jpg
    4t3ugkdzf4ty.jpg

Since one of the cards she can not be separated from is Satin Lily Sloane, and I already got a fourth star on Lily out of a former attempt, that also allowed me to finally open the First Contact begold and immortalize Lily.

So it's been a good start to the day :smiley:
    That’s awesome! Congratulations on finally landing your white whale. 🐋 🖖
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... if I have landed all my white whales, (landed Admiral Janeway today - my final Janeway!) I guess it back to fishing for guppies?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    A weird coincidence rather than an accomplishment, but it amused me.

Last week I got three constellations in two days: Seamus (Civilian), Michael Sullivan (Romantic), and a Scotty (Human). Strangely, I've had Seamus drop a little before this, and two more times since. I guess it's the luck of the . . . well the Celtic at least. Sorry O'Brien, guess I got the wrong engineer. If you hadn't been hanging out with Julian maybe you'd have been available.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options

Last week I got three constellations in two days: Seamus (Civilian), Michael Sullivan (Romantic), and a Scotty (Human). Strangely, I've had Seamus drop a little before this, and two more times since. I guess it's the luck of the . . . well the Celtic at least. Sorry O'Brien, guess I got the wrong engineer. If you hadn't been hanging out with Julian maybe you'd have been available.

That gives me an idea for a new collection: “Thistle & Shamrock”. It could include those people from the cargo bay, too. 😉
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

That gives me an idea for a new collection: “Thistle & Shamrock”. It could include those people from the cargo bay, too. 😉

And Janeway. "Katie O'Clare" I think he called her.
    I'm mostly Scots-Irish myself, so I love this idea. Londonderry and Edinburgh are two locations I'm sure of.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up my last star for Thot Gor at hour six of my Voyage yesterday. All the Voyage exclusive crew from the two parters are FF now.

That's a good feeling!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, I'm earning over 6 million credits this skirmish event. Paying for the next crew retrieval.