Home The Bridge
Options

Event Discussion: Skirmish Event Blight - ME#1 - 2022-06-02

Comments

• Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    Would have been better to give every participant the rank 1500 rewards, and let the players sort out the rest through their own activities
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it is important that the revised rank/loot tables get published ASAP, as people are often aiming for a particular threshold in terms of rewards. I'd hate to come up short or spend extra chrons and wind up overshooting my personal target.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    While i appreciate the other stuff,
    I m not a fan of the 24h event extension as well. Do not burn out more players!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Do not burn out more players!

They don't care about that. Extending it means the whales have to fight longer to keep their positions so they'll spend more. That's all that matters to them.
  • Options
    Do not burn out more players!

They don't care about that. Extending it means the whales have to fight longer to keep their positions so they'll spend more. That's all that matters to them.

Highly doubt that was there thinking. There would be way easier ways to create more/extra revenue and they miss out on it since forever. 😁
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Email reply.

bgzcap2uepg6.jpg
  • Options
    pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    It would have been easier for everyone to give one additional Spock up to position #3000 (or 2000) and 40k honor to the top 3 rather than to extend the event for 24 hours.
  • Options
    piruna wrote: »
    It would have been easier for everyone to give one additional Spock up to position #3000 (or 2000) and 40k honor to the top 3 rather than to extend the event for 24 hours.

Everyone still should get an additional 1/5 Spock, no matter of rank, imho. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I cant compete all day monday. there goes my spock.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I get more information about the bracket changes I will update you.
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I don't think those changes would do much, the 24 hr extension pretty much negates any ranked rewards expansion (because ranks are more difficult to hold now). At this point, I think what troubles me the most is that the 24 hr extension is requiring the use of maybe (I don't know) 25% more chronitons, right before a galaxy event (where chronitons are the main resource). Did anyone consider this before deciding to extend the event? Isn't a better "compensation" at this point to swap the galaxy and faction events of the mega? (yeah, I know how improbable and how much of a trouble that would be)
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭

Myself & many more in the fleet - not to mention others here - will not be playing the extra 24 hours so it would be very helpful to know if you will take into consideration the feedback & just stop it at the regular time?
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Did anyone consider this before deciding to extend the event? Isn't a better "compensation" at this point to swap the galaxy and faction events of the mega? (yeah, I know how improbable and how much of a trouble that would be)
    Yet more changes though?

Even if you did swap them, you would still have 2 galaxy events back-to-back with the hybrid. Yes, you can build up chrons inbetween

• Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    Didn't reset for me. Still at 1200
  • Options
    Now it says it’s down….sigh
  • Options
    General MortarsGeneral Mortars ✭✭✭✭
    The extension is supposed to start now. And no more login possible.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Logout and log back in.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Logout and log back in.

Or restart your computer. I had to do a total restart.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    I'll submit a ticket if I drop out of top 30, this wasn't a great idea.

xobjeom4q5t1.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should just do a "Bump".

Everyone 1501 or lower gets the 1251-1500 Rewards
    Everyone 1251-1500 gets the 1001-1250 Rewards
    Everyone 1001-1250 gets the 751-1000 Rewards
    And so on up the ladder.

Everyone who gets the Rank for 4 Spocks, give them four "Directed" BeGold. Spock, another Legendary, or a Citation.
    Everyone who gets the Rank for 5 Spocks, give them five "Directed" BeGolds.

And, please Paramount/WRG/TP do NOT add another day for the 1200 glitch!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send... more... extensions...

4cddkq0ndeaa.png
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We keep on waiting, waiting, waiting on the skirmish to end. We keep on waiting, waiting, waiting on the skirmish to end.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I think this extension will sadly hurt WRG's bottomline in the near term and lead to burnout, I am concerned that waiting on a rewards update isn't helping. I see a lot of anger across the board. A copy and paste of the last time the table got expanded would be useful to calm the masses.

m8vu1t5ycn9r.gif
  • Options
    utjqognbmr8j.png
    Hope this comes through right - It was with the old rewards so 15 times more people getting 5/5, 5 times the rank for 4/5, 3 1/3 times the rank for 3/5, 3 times the rank for 2/5.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this is taking so long.
    All brackets have been moved up.

jmyca00sfwgc.png
    wp2cppvwn5j9.png
    yh56lb8pjgd2.png
    0x48tzts9fo4.png

and so on

qy5hn5990bci.png

We're working on deploying the change as I type this.
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    So. The brackets were not expanded at all. Thanks.