Home The Bridge
Options

Now there is a STT Store

Comments

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about creating a text file in the startup menu (linked) to copy-paste it from? :) But yes, it's a bit tedious. However, if you just wanna have a look at the offers, you don't need to be logged in, that's a bonus.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    How about creating a text file in the startup menu (linked) to copy-paste it from? :) But yes, it's a bit tedious. However, if you just wanna have a look at the offers, you don't need to be logged in, that's a bonus.

Went back to do the Campaign. At least I did not have to type it in again, since the tab was still open.

For those in the know, is this a good offer? I sure can;' buy it if I want to have a roof over my head, but it has a lot of stuff in it........

jrscjodm8dpw.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scotty, I sent you a PM about buying or not. :) The value is pretty good if you need gold citations and dilithium and premium pulls. This offer makes the most sense after a portal update and also to get a decent amount of honor for a possible next honor sale (probably in August or September).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    Offering the ten packs, plus 500 vip for 9.99 is a disgrace.that is the normal in game price for this offer.

That is at ZERO discount from the normal in game methods. And apparently, this offer wont be available in game anymore.

Im not a marketing expert. But just pointing out that this playerbase is smarter than average, and its very clear that WRG has become insanely greedy here.

And also oblivious to the convenience the in store purchase options offer to players. Hopefully their typical sales for this type of offer are much higher than what this blatant attempt at market testing and greed pull in.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pack I got was decent enough. Combined with in game offers, I have more of a chance to buy ones I like. And that value varies customer to customer. Overall 5% discount was never going to be a game breaker, just the option for more packs that I value, aka Dil.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    The pack I got was decent enough. Combined with in game offers, I have more of a chance to buy ones I like. And that value varies customer to customer. Overall 5% discount was never going to be a game breaker, just the option for more packs that I value, aka Dil.

I still have the ten Packs. The Campaign ones plus the new Legendary from it, as well as the Recaps. got me back at no slots for the moment.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offering the ten packs, plus 500 vip for 9.99 is a disgrace.that is the normal in game price for this offer.

That is at ZERO discount from the normal in game methods. And apparently, this offer wont be available in game anymore.

Im not a marketing expert. But just pointing out that this playerbase is smarter than average, and its very clear that WRG has become insanely greedy here.

And also oblivious to the convenience the in store purchase options offer to players. Hopefully their typical sales for this type of offer are much higher than what this blatant attempt at market testing and greed pull in.

My hope is that when WRG puts out bad offers on the webstore, no one buys them. That will send the appropriate message. I can’t get upset about it, because it isn’t worth the effort.
  • Options
    Used it for the first time.

Hopefully we are close to the 21st century? When we do not have to type in our 15 digit DBID like animals.

Wait til they install the Captcha anti-bot system.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »
    Used it for the first time.

Hopefully we are close to the 21st century? When we do not have to type in our 15 digit DBID like animals.

Wait til they install the Captcha anti-bot system.

Which will hit me every time I purchase more than one thing, For EACH purchase. Based on the game thinks I am definitely not organic......

Because guess what happened with the very first crafting again yesterday......

• Options
    Just a head's up, not a criticism.

If you are used to using GooglePlay to make purchases, the Store uses GooglePAY, not GooglePlay. So, you will not get Play Points if expecting it to pop up.
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    The store won't make any impact on me - or probably anyone playing in the UK/Europe as I will never use it because of the conversion rate
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    As of today's Update, there is a button to copy DBID. {IF YOU HAVE THE UPDATE ON YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!!}

Go into the menu where you collect mail items
    Click "Settings"
    Big white button right to the right of your DBID

EDIT, FOR CLRIFICATION: ONCE THE UPDATE IS AVAILABLE ON YOUR PLATFORM!!!!!
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that big white button before, but it didn't do anything for me.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of today's Update, there is a button to copy DBID.

Click "Settings"

Not for iOS yet, 9.0.0 hasn't appeared in the App Store.
  • Options
    I saw that big white button before, but it didn't do anything for me.

It's live now, IF you have the Update.......
    As of today's Update, there is a button to copy DBID.

Click "Settings"

Not for iOS yet, 9.0.0 hasn't appeared in the App Store.

So, you do not have the Update yet.....

• Options
    New Offers:

q0ehxe6a9eun.jpg
    l2x47p4fvpco.jpg
    mkmra961j5uz.jpg

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

So, you do not have the Update yet.....

It will appear eventually..... Until then I can see it on my phone.....
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Offers:

q0ehxe6a9eun.jpg
    l2x47p4fvpco.jpg
    mkmra961j5uz.jpg

Still not great offers.
  • Options
    Navarch wrote: »
    New Offers:

q0ehxe6a9eun.jpg
    l2x47p4fvpco.jpg
    mkmra961j5uz.jpg

Still not great offers.

Best Offer in-Game from the recharge Dilithium is 11,520 for the same $100 that gives 33,000 in the Webstore. Nearly three times as much for the same price is not a good deal?

4nqyrxlk1cl8.jpg
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Navarch wrote: »
    New Offers:

q0ehxe6a9eun.jpg
    l2x47p4fvpco.jpg
    mkmra961j5uz.jpg

Still not great offers.

Best Offer in-Game from the recharge Dilithium is 11,520 for the same $100 that gives 33,000 in the Webstore. Nearly three times as much for the same price is not a good deal?

4nqyrxlk1cl8.jpg

You’re comparing a regular price to a sale. In-game sales are comparable or better than that offer. For example: 15 packs, 4,500 dil, and 4,500 chrons for $25. Yes, you’re limited in the amount you can purchase, but it’s a better rate plus you get other useful items.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    imdwalrus wrote: »
    And for that minimal of a discount I'd rather just keep buying through Google where at least I'll get reward points for the Play store and not have to worry about looking up my DBID each time.
    Exactly. I don't want to miss them either. Have even Platinum level with max points multplier. Why throw this away?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The webstore doesn't get updated well, sadly. It's one of the main channels of income by now, I'd say. Weekly updates come in, but often the old offers remain in there and confuse me more than they help. Also, the updates are often a day late as well.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for double post, but the 20th of July has passed over a day ago, and I still see offers ending on the 13th of July and 20th of July, not a single new one ever since.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for double post, but the 20th of July has passed over a day ago, and I still see offers ending on the 13th of July and 20th of July, not a single new one ever since.

Yes. Guess it would have been better to give no date for these offers. That way it looks a little "bad".
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue I have with these is, would they still charge the player for buying "over-dated" offers and the content wouldn't get transfered to the game because of it?
  • Options
    The issue I have with these is, would they still charge the player for buying "over-dated" offers and the content wouldn't get transfered to the game because of it?

A legitimate concern. Considering you buy an "extra" of a Limited thing in the game at least sometimes. Your money gets deducted, but the extra item or items do not get credited. Happened to me, Accidentally "got" six of the Chroniton Packs during a Galaxy. Support of course fixed it, but that just the headache of doing a ticket and getting the Refund, versus not being charged for something that is not available in the first place and thus it not happening at all.

{P.S. The Support person was very nice and did not even call me an idiot for losing count. I saw the sixth charge on my bank account and it was taken off like instantly by DB{?} without fuss.}
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    New problem: There is one new offer until July 27th (without a purrchase limit), but the others are super-old ones from late June or early July. I remember buying that 45 dollar pack for 8000 Dilithium and 50 Premium Purrtals and 1 Gold Citation a few weeks ago, and it still has a purrchase limit of "1". Does that mean since it disappeared and now re-appeared in the store, is it back and can be bought once again for one single time, or not?
  • Options
    New problem: There is one new offer until July 27th (without a purrchase limit), but the others are super-old ones from late June or early July. I remember buying that 45 dollar pack for 8000 Dilithium and 50 Premium Purrtals and 1 Gold Citation a few weeks ago, and it still has a purrchase limit of "1". Does that mean since it disappeared and now re-appeared in the store, is it back and can be bought once again for one single time, or not?

Should be available. They are "Flashback" Offers, I guess.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Yes, but it would have been more re-assuring if the expiry dates had been updated to the 27th of July like the top offer.

PS: It did work (the 45 dollar offer). So it's safe to buy again, once of course.