Comments

• Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Which choice did you make?

Don‘t know the text, but it was the one to the right
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    At least I recently got an Angel as a booby prize, but still no sign of the Voyage white whales.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a wonderful and surprising gift from Q!

lx4qravgmzks.jpg

However, if those in charge of such things for some reason consider this an imposition and are looking for something to get me, I might have an idea about that.
    l0w2tweolfcn.jpg
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    And still 4 more stars to go for Chakotay.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess 3.5 months is longer than 2 months. But somehow I don't think that's what anyone had in mind.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed more gauntlet drops recently? This week I won a TKK from an end of gauntlet reward, a Mariner and a Balok from a streak, and someone in my fleet just won Mariner from an end of gauntlet. I wonder if TP increased gauntlet odds for a short period before announcing a new crew. I won my first Archer the day before Mariner was announced last time.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago I got my 5th copy of Red Angel then a few days later another copy of Mirror Mariner. Typically for me I’ll go for months in between gauntlet drops.

Sadly though I still don’t have a copy of Archer.
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed more gauntlet drops recently? This week I won a TKK from an end of gauntlet reward, a Mariner and a Balok from a streak, and someone in my fleet just won Mariner from an end of gauntlet. I wonder if TP increased gauntlet odds for a short period before announcing a new crew. I won my first Archer the day before Mariner was announced last time.

I believe the same happened to me as well, definitely less than a week getting those two.
  • Options
    weakinteractionweakinteraction ✭✭✭✭

Not a peep since lucking into Mirror Mariner the very first gauntlet after she was introduced. Still no TKK or FFA even though I've started playing much more in earnest than for some time.

Everyone's on their own RNG rollercoaster, they just hit the peaks and troughs at different times.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

You stole my luck! :D Unfortunately, no; my experience is different. I've seen no change. And this randomness, or to be more exact, the full reliance on randomness, is one of my biggest frustrations with the Gauntlet (obviously not unique to me). In fact, this week I had one of the most frustrating Gauntlets I've ever taken part in: constant walls of Balok at 65% and Red Angel at 25%, and almost nothing else. I used about 4K merits to find fights I could compete to win.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed a begold from a basic 10x. That was a surprise.
    cyaqakfbrec6.png
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RNG lately has been standard, which is to say effectively zero. That said, I am making a complete mockery of my current Gauntlet. I registered late due to work and then did absolutely nothing for 25 hours, spotting the field a massive head start. Then I started playing, no spending, no ducking tough fights to keep streaks alive, just bravery. Here is how things stood a few hours ago!

dznmey7xzh91.jpg
  • Options
    -:- AZ689-:- AZ689 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed more gauntlet drops recently?

Can‘t confirm this. Drops are as bad as usual.
  • Options
    AvatruneiAvatrunei ✭✭✭
    -:- AZ689 wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed more gauntlet drops recently?

Can‘t confirm this. Drops are as bad as usual.
    Me too. Nothing occurred since my Angel Gauntlet drop since June 22nd. Especially Voyage white whales sightings baf.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I had some good luck on a standard x10 pull. I do not know if I got a gold on the 10x before. I know I have gotten a straight drop (before they starting doing beholds) of a gold on single standard pull, a long while ago.

dskthv73p7ls.jpeg

1lcmixa4x1ls.png
  • Options
    Finally got a gauntlet behold as a reward (4th of 5 vaults).
    Got an „old“ behold of Mariner (1*), Balok (unowned) and Angel (also unowned).

Took Angel.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Hopefully Q will be back before the OE starts tonight......

denpqltgvvpp.png

EDIT: OE is tomorrow. I watched pre-season football all day yesterday, and woke up thinking today was Monday.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

denpqltgvvpp.png

It's been just about 14 hours now.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

denpqltgvvpp.png

I start gauntlet today for the OE. And, then wait until the OE starts to fight my first round. I like to have two separate gauntlets for OE. So still have tomorrow (it usually has to be an hour before the end of the previous gauntlet. Because if the gauntlet does not have enough people playing it does not start) , if Gauntlet is not available today.

Edit: Sorry I forgot still will have 2 gauntlets no matter what. I just like to have the first gauntlet end on the first day.
  • Options
    WaldoMag wrote: »

denpqltgvvpp.png

I start gauntlet today for the OE. And, then wait until the OE starts to fight my first round. I like to have two separate gauntlets for OE. So still have tomorrow (it usually has to be an hour before the end of the previous gauntlet. Because if the gauntlet does not have enough people playing it does not start) , if Gauntlet is not available today.

I do the same but the Gauntlet would have reset Saturday 8PM Eastern and then again Monday 8PM Eastern - 4 hours before the start of the OE.
  • Options
    What would be an appropriate time interval before they give some word on how long it will be down?

Asking for a friend.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am thinking this might not be planned. So maybe tomorrow , it will be up again.
  • Options
    If they don‘t get it up running again, so please cancel or change this week‘s midweek event.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I for one think if they get in the office this morning and see how long the Gauntlet has been down, a free copy of First Flight Archer for everyone to smooth things over wouldn't be a bad idea ;)
  • Options
    It's back.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Well I for one think if they get in the office this morning and see how long the Gauntlet has been down, a free copy of First Flight Archer for everyone to smooth things over wouldn't be a bad idea ;)

Caretaker. I will only accept the Caretaker. This is non-negotiable for me.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds good to me! I will take any crew I can get.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    It's back.

Sounds good to me! I will take any crew I can get.

There should be copy of 1 🌟 Weasely in everyone's in-game mail, by now. Make sure y'all got your copy.