Options

RNG Victim Support Group

123457»

Comments

• Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Webberoni wrote: »
    After having good luck getting the newest voyage-exclusive and gauntlet crew, I have yet to have any sort of behold since they were added to voyages and gauntlet (aside from ship beholds during voyages).

One question I have, the answer to which I may very well have missed in an announcement somewhere, is whether the 4* voyage-exclusive crew (ie: The Clown) continue to be guaranteed drops, or if there is a chance they could now be beholds?

It seems like some 4 🌟 drops are Beholds, but others are straight drops. There was a list in the announcement of which Dilemmas have Beholds now?

Anything that drops Voyage exclusive 4*'s (ex The Clown) is now a behold containing the exclusive crew and two random crew. You don't get any bonus honour or chrons. You have to pick the option still.

Any of the 5 super rare dilemmas has a chance of either a 4* behold or a 5* behold. They drop 100 honour and 75 chrons as well.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    After having good luck getting the newest voyage-exclusive and gauntlet crew, I have yet to have any sort of behold since they were added to voyages and gauntlet (aside from ship beholds during voyages).

One question I have, the answer to which I may very well have missed in an announcement somewhere, is whether the 4* voyage-exclusive crew (ie: The Clown) continue to be guaranteed drops, or if there is a chance they could now be beholds?

It seems like some 4 🌟 drops are Beholds, but others are straight drops. There was a list in the announcement of which Dilemmas have Beholds now?

Anything that drops Voyage exclusive 4*'s (ex The Clown) is now a behold containing the exclusive crew and two random crew. You don't get any bonus honour or chrons. You have to pick the option still.

Any of the 5 super rare dilemmas has a chance of either a 4* behold or a 5* behold. They drop 100 honour and 75 chrons as well.

Thanx. Knew they listed some, but was not sure the way it was divided.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    igcl8biquyck.png
    If only I needed Tourist Dax ...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    igcl8biquyck.png

Yahtzee!!!!!

🎲🎲🎲
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    igcl8biquyck.png

Yahtzee!!!!!

🎲🎲🎲

Three of a kind is good, but you need five for Yahtzee. 😀
  • Options
    I feel like might have some luck with Ransom and his "secondaries".

nvdw0jaa6yf5.png
    c28anqv3ts0y.png

igcl8biquyck.png

Yahtzee!!!!!

🎲🎲🎲

Three of a kind is good, but you need five for Yahtzee. 😀

She a 3 🌟. It's like that special poker in Vegas.
  • Options
    You know the RNG is after you when you get twelve 1x premium pulls from Gauntlet, and you yield worthless rewards (several schematics for fully built ships, rares I already have immortalized, and 2 beholds that every option is already immortalized). Thanks a lot @STT Community (NOT). No wonder I wont spend money on STT with these types of results