Home The Bridge

December 2017 Production Update

123457»

Comments

• I am 9:20 hours out and only have 358 chronotons, that is a HUGE reduction, like almost half of what I would usually have at that point.

I think DB misunderstood the meaning of "slightly"
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure DB will be monitoring the data and the feedback and if the changes hurt the bottom line I'm sure they'll add more loot and chrons
  • Well for me the absolutely only reason to spend dilithium on voyages was to reach 8 hours because beyond that I got loads of chronotons.

Now I ko longer have any reason to spend dilithium on voyages.
  • When speculating about what is meant by "slightly" fewer, I encourage you to remember what DB thinks "common" means in regards to items.

Yes, I quoted my own prediction.
  • [*] We will be updating the Gauntlet-exclusive crew sometime after the New Year. Although I won’t name the new crew now, we did take a forum suggestion for this one.
    [*] Kahless will be leaving the Honor Hall to make room for a new crew member that many of you have been asking for. This will also take place sometime after the New Year, and we’ll be sure to give you at least a week’s notice before making the change.
    [/list]

When will we see these changes. Been over a month now since they were promised.
    Admiral Timeless Warrior
    LINE ID: Timeless_Warrior
    Packer Backers Fleet
    SttPackerBackers.WordPress.com
  • [*] We will be updating the Gauntlet-exclusive crew sometime after the New Year. Although I won’t name the new crew now, we did take a forum suggestion for this one.
    [*] Kahless will be leaving the Honor Hall to make room for a new crew member that many of you have been asking for. This will also take place sometime after the New Year, and we’ll be sure to give you at least a week’s notice before making the change.
    [/list]

"Soon"
    © ® Disrupter Beam, Inc.
    TM
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    When will then be now?

Spaceballs. Great reference. 10 points for you.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    [*] We will be updating the Gauntlet-exclusive crew sometime after the New Year. Although I won’t name the new crew now, we did take a forum suggestion for this one.
    [/list]

"Sometime after the New Year", means anytime between January 2, 2018 and ∞
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • If you bored the enterprise, ride into a solar flare, go a year in the future, then check your crew, you’ll see it was updated yesterday. 😀