Home The Bridge

500th Crew

Who do you think it will be? My bet is on Amanda Grayson

Comments

• The only question about the identity of the crew is which janeway it will be.
  • [VA] NATE[VA] NATE ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Somebody has to make a meme of janeway and Burnham that says Burnham is the new janeway.
  • I'd guess it's going to be a new Picard or Janeway. I'm hoping for a new Spock or Sisko, though.
  • I'm going to say the lizard Janeway from threshold
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Burnhamway? Or Janeham?
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think it’s going to be anyone special. I’m betting they didn’t even think about it and It’ll just be whatever event crew is released that week
  • I don't really know who will it be but I am sure DB is making the next Honor Hall the 500th crew member...
  • Moogie
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amanda Rogers.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I don't really know who will it be but I am sure DB is making the next Honor Hall the 500th crew member...

I don't think so because in the notes it says :
    • by welcoming an all-new, free character to fill one of those crew slots next week.....

I doubt they would give away the honor hall char
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know who will it be but I am sure DB is making the next Honor Hall the 500th crew member...

That wouldn’t make any sense if they’re giving us a free copy of the crew. Which, now that I think about it, might actually be your point.
  • The 500th crew will be Gene Roddenberry, of course, with diplomacy over 9000!!
  • you asked for it....

tqlvtoqfo66m.jpg
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Empress Phillipa Georgeu or Surak
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think it’s going to be anyone special. I’m betting they didn’t even think about it and It’ll just be whatever event crew is released that week

Why would they make it an official announcement if they didn´t think about it though!?
  • Based on the DB Twitter post, my guess is Surak.
  • Unlikely, but I would wish for a "hybrid" of Seven and the Mobile Doctor (from the "Body and soul"-episode). One of the few characters I still miss in the game...

So much! With the nuanced facial expression of The Doctor that Jeri Ryan did so well in the episode.

I'd like a Weyoun Clone 6 legendary, the heroic one who hid with Odo in the ice, DIP/CMD/SEC:
    inspiring, hero, maverick, desperate, clone, dominion, resourceful, diplomat, communicator, Vorta

• Looks Vulcan to me. And maybe practicing martial arts as a means of calming inner-violence.
  • Surak was my guess before I saw the silhouette on Twitter... and he could reasonably fill that space.
  • Before the silhouette, I'd have guessed it would be a Captain. I'm still waiting for the transporter accident "Evil" Kirk...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    I thought I did well posting this up first, but I apparently didn't get the right room. Can you either delete this or merge it with the more responded-to thread?
    Thanks,
    David
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exercise Beverly Crusher or Troi.
    Or the Karate Kid
    Or Luke Skywalker