Home The Bridge

500th Crew

Comments

• Jeffrey Combs. Not as Shran, Brunt, or Weyoun, but as Combs. Or Mirror Combs.

Kevin Mulkahey, then?

• BlantonBlanton ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    That silhouette looks like sarek to me... most likely Mirror Sarek.

Yep - that's a distinct possibility. Goes along with the current Discovery Mega Event.
    Hope he's a 5*...
  • Blanton wrote: »

Looks Vulcan to me. And maybe practicing martial arts as a means of calming inner-violence.

Jackie Chan! :D
    fpzw028b955u.jpg

In all seriousness, Surak may be who we get.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • his last line in Mail in game. Is "Live long and Prosper" So that narrows the crew a lil bit
  • his last line in Mail in game. Is "Live long and Prosper" So that narrows the crew a lil bit

They always end with LLAP in announcement messages like that though.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Blanton wrote: »

Looks Vulcan to me. And maybe practicing martial arts as a means of calming inner-violence.

Thats Karate Chop Janeway
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acer wrote: »
    Jeffrey Combs. Not as Shran, Brunt, or Weyoun, but as Combs. Or Mirror Combs.

Kevin Mulkahey, then?

Beat me to it. And Mirror Combs would be Herbert West (we need more doctors, after all).
  • 500th Episode of Trek was "Message in a bottle" from Voyager 4th season..

It would be a nice connection if the 500th character was Emh II (or, Lol Commando Picardo :P )
  • Unlikely, but I would wish for a "hybrid" of Seven and the Mobile Doctor (from the "Body and soul"-episode). One of the few characters I still miss in the game...

So much! With the nuanced facial expression of The Doctor that Jeri Ryan did so well in the episode.

I'd like a Weyoun Clone 6 legendary, the heroic one who hid with Odo in the ice, DIP/CMD/SEC:
    inspiring, hero, maverick, desperate, clone, dominion, resourceful, diplomat, communicator, Vorta

We really need a legendary Weyoun and this one would be perfect
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB please not a discovery crew. We need a Star Trek LEGEND.
  • It's going to be Chuck Norris. I already called to tell him he's the 500th crew. Who's going to tell him he's not?

cool-chuck-norris-fireguns-jeans.jpg
  • MidspeedMidspeed ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Based on the silhouette, that's gotta be Traffic Cop Janeway

EDIT: ^^^ Beat me to it!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had the skills to photo merge Janeway with Burnham for my Michryn Burnway guess :p
  • Hopefully:
    qy426pqfqp1s.jpeg

But knowing DB....
    wo0cs1nr9anx.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    That silhouette does look a lot like Sarek
  • Surak needs to be Honor Hall. Noble legendary civilization builders. 500 i would vote for 19th century Guinan. And that's gotta be legen...
  • Tcal wrote: »
    That silhouette does look a lot like Surak

I hope to god it is. If the 500th crew is a Burnham, mother of mercy.
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.
  • The shadow is the clue. Akido Yar
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke Skywalker!
  • The whale from The Voyage Home
  • Oh, my bad, I missed the image clue prior to my original guess. (We do need Emh 2 though..)

There can be no doubt about who this is.

jfwj857drxol.jpg
  • Make it so!

• I just realized, there are 496 froze crew now?? plus 2 new for this event, 498, but the 500th is a special,, so where is crew #499 coming from?? a buy pack offer??
  • New Honor hall could be 499.
  • Mok'bara Jadzia Dax.

Can't let her get too far behind Janeway.
  • Drone_one wrote: »
    New Honor hall could be 499.

ohhhh awesome IDEA, however they should have 2 crew for honor hall? 50k and 100k