Home The Bridge

500th Crew

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    vrz8os2t8c55.jpg
    Let’s fly!
    Or maybe an Enterprise Vulcan. The hair looks Vulcaney.
    Let’s fly!
  • I would like a Masaka or Korgano
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    As SilverRose shared a pic from this same scene, I do think it's someone in a stance of the Vulcan martial art Suus Mahna. But as you can see, the outline of that silhouette matches exactly what Sarek is wearing here. So, I'm voting it's another DSC version of Sarek.

oi80t3z9cv11.gif

I'd be ok with this. Sarek has always been awesome.
  • BlantonBlanton ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I just realized, there are 496 froze crew now?? plus 2 new for this event, 498, but the 500th is a special,, so where is crew #499 coming from?? a buy pack offer??

The 496 is already inclusive of the new Saru and Thelin this week.
    Next week's event may have 3 new crew, plus the mystery 500th?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they have a few crew that have been removed. Perhaps those are counted.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanton wrote: »
    I just realized, there are 496 froze crew now?? plus 2 new for this event, 498, but the 500th is a special,, so where is crew #499 coming from?? a buy pack offer??

It also includes the newest 3* Shran, who has been theorized to be ranked reward or some sort of threshold.

So having three new crew next week isn’t at all outside the realm of possibility. Not to mention all of the packs in the portal lately with brand new crew. Could have a new pack next week. -shrug-
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    As SilverRose shared a pic from this same scene, I do think it's someone in a stance of the Vulcan martial art Suus Mahna. But as you can see, the outline of that silhouette matches exactly what Sarek is wearing here. So, I'm voting it's another DSC version of Sarek.

oi80t3z9cv11.gif

Looks like a "Suus Mahna Burnham" given her pose at the end of that clip.
  • The Silhouette could be Emperor Georgiou. Hair back in ponytail.

#501 will be Cadet Janeway 1*?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Its just a number, couldn t care less....

EDIT: OK, just read the notes again and it says FREE crew. Well thats nice then. I like a free Vulcan.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Blanton wrote: »

It also includes the newest 3* Shran, who has been theorized to be ranked reward or some sort of threshold.

So having three new crew next week isn’t at all outside the realm of possibility. Not to mention all of the packs in the portal lately with brand new crew. Could have a new pack next week. -shrug-

The Shran this week is not new. It's the original 'Commando Shran'

"Event Name: The Honor of Andoria
    Event Type: Faction Event
    Event Crew: Away Team Saru 5* (New), Commander Thelin 4* (New) and Commando Shran 4* (Existing)"
  • Data1001 wrote: »

oi80t3z9cv11.gif

Looks like a "Suus Mahna Burnham" given her pose at the end of that clip.

It is not Burnham as the hair and clothes do not line up; her hair sticks out in front and she is in a Starfleet uniform with pants. If anything, it would be Suus Mahna Sarek.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Event Crew: Away Team Saru 5* (New), Commander Thelin 4* (New) and Commando Shran 4* (Existing)"

They aren't talking about Commando Shran. They are talking about the new Shran that appeared in the portrait gallery recently.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    If it's based on the silhouette, I'm also guessing Suus Mahna Sarek.

IF it's completely unconnected to that shape, then Space Seed originally aired on February 16, 1967, so next week would be the 51st anniversary of that. Maybe a red-jumpsuit Khan?

Or perhaps since the 500th episode of Star Trek to air was DS9's "Change of Heart," maybe jungle Dax or Worf?

vqlfoipgc9dn.png

Or.... Dax in Furs?

h1bhu8qzu1jl.png

But, it's probably Kung Fu Grip Sarek. Which is fine.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Empress Georgiou
  • wzw246uw0btv.png
    Also...i have seen no mention of an away team shran...so this is a possibility.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're all wrong.
    This:
    rba2o60hcnuc.png

Is clearly a new version of 1* Bartender Quark:
    fcfj6blluvao.jpg

Happy 500th! :D

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Looks like a 3* Shran in cyro...

EDIT: Ninja'd 5 or 6 times...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wzw246uw0btv.png
    Also...i have seen no mention of an away team shran...so this is a possibility.

Ah!! That is the Shran that went with Archer to find the Aenar
  • BlantonBlanton ✭✭
    edited February 2018

They aren't talking about Commando Shran. They are talking about the new Shran that appeared in the portrait gallery recently.

Oh. Yeah. I see it now... Was looking in the Captain's Portrait gallery and not the Cryo Vault.
    Hey, I am all for more Jeff Combs!!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    The silhouette is clearly meant to trick us.

There's only one choice for the 500th character and a silhouette of a bald man holding a poisoned crossbow is a little too obvious.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Yeah. I see it now... Was looking in the Captain's Portrait gallery and not the Cryo Vault.
    Hey, I am all for more Jeff Combs!!

ruam450v53be.jpg
    Maybe it's Porthos in disguise. 02aw7iyv65xu.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Perhaps, it will be the (original) Harry Mudd’s android of his wife Stella. After all, it appeared that there were 500 copies made of her, in the “I, Mudd” episode in the classic Star Trek series.
  • It's going to be the first triple crew card...

Quinn Trial Riker + Quinn Trial Janeway + Quinn Trial Burnham

Art will be posed like this:
    yyc0ypocf5qb.png
  • Tcal wrote: »
    Who do you think it will be? My bet is on Amanda Grayson
    That might be a good choice. A few weeks ago I saw her name among the blank crew spots in my vault. It's no longer there tho. I wish it would be the TOS version. But if it's her it will most likely gonna be from Discovery.