Home The Bridge

500th Crew

Comments

• I want Nomad.
  • edited February 2018
    Not too happy with Kung Fu Sarek for the 500th crew, as that is literally the scene that made me quit Discovery. I will be airlocking him.
  • I had a dream. I figured it out. Our First 6* Crew.. Happy 500th Crew :)
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Mok'Bara Riker
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    Perhaps it is time to honour a Trek legend.

It can only be "Away Team Red Shirt"

Skills: Sec (low)

Traits: Starfleet, Federation, Expendable

Ha! They can call him Johnson like they did in Family Guy

• IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    Perhaps it is time to honour a Trek legend.

It can only be "Away Team Red Shirt"

Skills: Sec (low)

Traits: Starfleet, Federation, Expendable

Ha! They can call him Johnson like they did in Family Guy

"Ensign Ricky"
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Perhaps memorialize the late great John Mahoney from the Frasier/Voyager parody sketch?

That sketch gets me every time! The art must include Eddie!
  • Valerie Archer
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago I would have been absolutely certain the new gauntlet prize was to be Tsunkatse Seven, and the silhoutte matches that. Alas.

A free cool Sarek or even Surak would be my current guess.

*Wild Guess*: Katra Archer!!
  • If we were basing things solely on that silhouette then I’d say it’s regretful Sarek from the episode where Burnham fights him in his mind through a sorta mind meld. If we ignore the silhouette then I’d say my top choices in order of likelihood would be: a Burnham, a Janeway, a Riker, or Emporer Georgiou.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel! Jhamel! Please ... :) ... we got a new 3* Expedition Shran from the same episode and my hopes for Jhamel are at a new peak! Meow! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Kung Fu Sarek would be a little disappointing.

I figured it would be someone a little more iconic or exotic
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it is Mr. Bean.
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    or Janeway with two eyepatches on trying to find her way around
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    DS9's "Change of Heart" was the 500th Star Trek episode to air... If DB was good at making the 500th crew mean something maybe they'd make "Klingon Heart Worf" or something, but they'll probably not go for such a deep connection
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    DS9's "Change of Heart" was the 500th Star Trek episode to air... If DB was good at making the 500th crew mean something maybe they'd make "Klingon Heart Worf" or something, but they'll probably not go for such a deep connection

Or maybe some kind of fusable 4 star Klingon Hearts Worf Jazia couple for that matter??
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun6 wrote: »
    Hello Star Trek Timelines, thanks for the 5 crew slots.
    Yes I know it has nothing to do with the silhouette but maybe for the next crew member it will be Weyoun when he show his winnings from the Dabo to the captain Sisko. Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings, fellow loyal servant of the Founders! :) I would be happy with a "Dabo" Weyoun. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • gmfuxwdub05x.jpg

The Pendari Champion would be a big splash.

mu5u2xha3mle.jpg

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    in consideration for others ...

n5yncdoo1r53.jpg

use the darn spoiler tags
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess stripy shirt Janeway.

#TeamStripeyShirtJaneway
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Micheal Janeway. Transporter spore drive accident which fused Janeway and Burnham.

Stats.

CMD: 6000 (3000-10 000)
    SEC: 6000 (3000-10 000)
    DIP: 6000 (3000-10 000)
    SCI: 6000 (3000-10 000)
    ENG: 6000 (3000-10 000)
    MED: 6000 (3000-10 000)

Battle Arena - automatic win 2 seconds to recharge
    edited February 2018
    Okay, I was the one who misread what was said. Missed an important word.....

"FREE"
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Blanton wrote: »

Looks Vulcan to me. And maybe practicing martial arts as a means of calming inner-violence.

Improvement in artwork too.
    Proud member of eXodus
    Join the eXo|plosion today!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's him.

md6rd50s3me2.png
    It's him.

md6rd50s3me2.png

"Talk to the Hand" Sarek!!!!!!

So, then who might we expect in the Honour Hall? If the 500th character is free?
  • It's him.

md6rd50s3me2.png

Oh joy. An automatic airlock.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... we already have a discovery Sarek and he has not done enough to warrant another.... ugh