Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Vulcan Response - 02/15 - Edit Mystery Crew Revealed!

Comments

• Davey1983 wrote: »
    Davey1983 wrote: »
    The good thing is after the season (and mega event) of discovery is over, there shouldn’t be one until the fall when season 2 starts

Season 2, according to the current show runners, will come out early 2019.

Man, if in only we'd been told that twice in this thread already. Oh wait...

No reason to be a jerk. I didn't see the other responses.

Well that's my point. You could have read the rest of the thread before jumping in.

Also, I can't turn off the jerk. It's my replacement for a personality.

I did read the rest of the thread. I somehow missed the other responses in the dozens of other replies. So, again, you don't need to be a jerk.
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Grant77 wrote: »
    First, just checked the Wiki & it says 497 already, but the cryo still says 496! I'm digging to see who's missing.

My wish is Capt. Killy (Tilly) for #497
    sii0h8trylgu.jpg

Tilly is amazing. How’d you do that?

I'm just that good. ;)

Apply to do art for STT please.

You do realize that's a photo?
    j3ltn00b9r6n.jpg

Yes, I think we all get that, still very cool. I, for one, have no idea how you do that!
  • Just another Burnspam? Thats really anoying
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those complaining about too many Burnhams...After Trek revealed that we saw her in 15 different outfits throughout the first season.

I think it's fair to say there are more Burnhams to come.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    For those complaining about too many Burnhams...After Trek revealed that we saw her in 15 different outfits throughout the first season.

I had the same reaction. 10 more Burnhams to go before they need season 2 to provide even more outfits.
  • robownage wrote: »

And here I just assumed DB got the rights to use her likeness from any portion of season 1 for one flat fee.

Scott Bakula might have to approve the art for Archer. :sweat:
  • Duellist Sarek
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • Prospect Burnham is probably Burnham from the season finale

3ediglv8l0x3.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found Ambassador Soval - is he new?

w09wqg4g8woc.png

He’s already in the game and even more surprising is that he’s been getting a bonus all mega event so far. He must be an adorian spy!

I thought it was obvious he wasn't really a Vulcan. Just about every word out of his mouth came on a wave of emotional anger. This was probably a reveal in season 6.

Gary Graham was a terrible choice for a Vulcan. I liked him in Alien Nation though.

Vulcans are suppressing emotions.
    But in ENT era before Kir'shara reformation that was more like really what they should be instead of what they really are.
    Something how like 21st-century Humans should on paper be moral and almost everyone tries to represent themselves as moral individuals when in reality that's often not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXapswYGKYU

In other words they only THINK They suppress emotions. There's a problem there.
    They are perceived as logical and emotionless by others who then learn about repressed emotion.

Soval wasn't fooling anyone about suppressing anything, thus -- poor review from this guy.

And I love Graham.

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Prospect Burnham is probably Burnham from the season finale

3ediglv8l0x3.jpeg

I doubt it.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Prospect Burnham is probably Burnham from the season finale

3ediglv8l0x3.jpeg

I doubt it.

Agreed. It'll certainly be from when she and Sarek first show up on the Shenzou.
  • That being said, we will most likely get Kronos Burnham, Kronos Tilly, Kronos Tyler, and Kronos Georgiou someday. Those were sweet outfits.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    That being said, we will most likely get Kronos Burnham, Kronos Tilly, Kronos Tyler, and Kronos Georgiou someday. Those were sweet outfits.

Are we back to Kronos and not Q'o'nos?
  • das411 wrote: »
    who else really really really really really wants ROMULAN SAREK aka Keras?

latest?cb=20110417163107&path-prefix=en

s-l300.jpg

I do too.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • When are we supposed to receive this new 500th crew?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfball6 wrote: »
    When are we supposed to receive this new 500th crew?

During/after the Event?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [SFW] Quick Claude[SFW] Quick Claude ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Since it's listed as an event crew, it seemed reasonable to me that we would get it prior to the event so we could begin leveling. At least that is what I was hoping.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

According to the announcement, this week.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

According to the announcement, this week.

Likely the same day/time Mariacha Q was sent out.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Since it has been an issue the last few days, I might need to point that the Announcement is not 100% clear that the "Free Crew" we will get for one of the new Slots IS "500"......

Just saying.

Does it clearly say SOMEWHERE that the "Free Crew" IS #500?!?!?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Updating the OP with:
    Event factions
    Section 31, Hirogen, Cardassians

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew and Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
    • small bonus: variants of Mystery Crew. variants of Burnham, crew with the Andorian trait and all Discovery crew.

List of current additional Discovery crew:
    Away Team Saru
    Commander Thelin
    First Officer Burnham
    Graduation Michael Burnham
    Tactical Michael Burnham
    Prisoner Michael Burnham
    Dr. Hugh Culber
    Desert Philippa Georgiou
    Armed Philippa Georgiou
    Captain Lorca
    Vengeful L'Rell
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Torchbearer Rejac
    Sarek
    Lieutenant Commander Saru
    First Officer Saru
    Reinforcements Stamets
    Ripper
    Cadet Sylvia Tilly
    T'Kuvma
    Celebratory Ash Tyler
    Lt. Ash Tyler
    Torchbearer Voq

The mystery crew will be revealed tomorrow, when it gets send out :)
  • Nerfball6 wrote: »

Since it has been an issue the last few days, I might need to point that the Announcement is not 100% clear that the "Free Crew" we will get for one of the new Slots IS "500"......

Just saying.

Did Shan just clear that up for you?

• WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018

Just saying.

Mystery crew may not be the 500th crew though, since there are currently 496. There could be a new 2* or 3* in the event, or the 500th crew may be outside the event.

Given the latest episode of Discovery, I was wondering if kung-fu Sarek might be the mystery crew (and event 5*), with Amanda Grayson being the 'legendary' (and free) 500th crew.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on Shan, if it is someone with other versions in game we need to know now so we can level up. The longer we are kept in the dark the better the reveal has to be. DB seriously runs the risk of greatly disappointing everyone if it is just a discovery sarek.
    Let’s fly!
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    if it is someone with other versions in game we need to know now so we can level up.

I think the statement of small bonus crew answers this.

EDIT: I take it back
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    But, seriously, it's probably a DSC or Andorian character, so odds are good it won't impact the event crew anyways.
  • there are currently 496 crew with 2 new crew already listed for upcoming event (Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (New), Ambassador Shras 4* (New) +500th crew giving us total of 499 crew, would it be correct to assume the 499th crew will be 3* and possible community reward!
  • Webberoni wrote: »

Just saying.

Mystery crew may not be the 500th crew though, since there are currently 496. There could be a new 2* or 3* in the event, or the 500th crew may be outside the event.

Given the latest episode of Discovery, I was wondering if kung-fu Sarek might be the mystery crew (and event 5*), with Amanda Grayson being the 'legendary' (and free) 500th crew.

I applaud your eternal optimism that they're holding out two separate mystery crew, but the OP seems pretty clear that the event 5* is the mystery crew.
    Event Crew: Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (New), Ambassador Shras 4* (New), and our 500th crew! 5* (New)
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Just saying.

I applaud your eternal optimism that they're holding out two separate mystery crew, but the OP seems pretty clear that the event 5* is the mystery crew.
    Event Crew: Prospect Michael Burnham 4* (New), Ambassador Shras 4* (New), and our 500th crew! 5* (New)

Given that there are currently 496 crew and only 2 new crew have been named so far, there are already 2 crew still shrouded in mystery. It might be a 2*/3* and 5* in this event, or the 5* event crew and the new Honor Hall 5*, or the 5* event crew and a bonus 5* crew (the idea I floated).