Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Vulcan Response - 02/15 - Edit Mystery Crew Revealed!

Comments

• Found Ambassador Soval - is he new?

w09wqg4g8woc.png

He was released back in December in a pack that premiered on a Tuesday, if I am not mistaken. He is already in game.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • First, just checked the Wiki & it says 497 already, but the cryo still says 496! I'm digging to see who's missing.

The following have all turned up in the vault, but then been removed before ever being added:

4* Amanda Grayson
    5* Assimilated Spock
    4* Kolinahr Spock
    5* Surak

Spock, we were told, was never intended to be released, so it's unlikely he'll ever see the light of day.

Don't forget also that the vault counts the critters, which can throw off the numbers.

Alfa 177 Canine
    Targ
    Tribble

Dunno if any of that helps, though.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that during this mega, we would see a new Stamets. That seems unlikely now with only one event lineup left to reveal.

I hope and expect to see a new Archer for the mega finale. I also hope that his art isn't anything like current Archer art. Stop making him so tiny lol.
  • edited February 2018
    Kind of awkward that after First Officer Burnham was in best chance pack, who were people asking very heavily for other copies of? Now that they're getting it, they're complaining?

w09wqg4g8woc.png

He’s already in the game and even more surprising is that he’s been getting a bonus all mega event so far. He must be an adorian spy!
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Found Ambassador Soval - is he new?

w09wqg4g8woc.png

A couple of months. He came out in a pack with Defensive Phlox.
  • I was hoping that during this mega, we would see a new Stamets. That seems unlikely now with only one event lineup left to reveal.

I hope and expect to see a new Archer for the mega finale. I also hope that his art isn't anything like current Archer art. Stop making him so tiny lol.

If Archer is featured in the last mega event I am deeply screwed. He persona never seem to drop for me enough to FF, even the ones that have been out forever like Mirror Archer and haven't leveled any.

2* Away Team Archer is the exception to both of those of course and I did FF COP Founder Archer while chasing Defencive Phlox.

j37388mw19i3.png
  • First, just checked the Wiki & it says 497 already, but the cryo still says 496! I'm digging to see who's missing.

The following have all turned up in the vault, but then been removed before ever being added:

4* Amanda Grayson
    5* Assimilated Spock
    4* Kolinahr Spock
    5* Surak

Spock, we were told, was never intended to be released, so it's unlikely he'll ever see the light of day.

Don't forget also that the vault counts the critters, which can throw off the numbers.

Alfa 177 Canine
    Targ
    Tribble

Dunno if any of that helps, though.

The vault count doesn t include the

Alfa
    Targ
    Tribble

anymore. They removed this, a couple of month ago already. I think even 6+ months ago. You won t find them as crew in the vault anymore,

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • grdzl2kvgnjm.jpeg
    Immortalized: 465
    Tour of duty: January 2016 to present.
    Shut up Wesley.

w09wqg4g8woc.png

He’s already in the game and even more surprising is that he’s been getting a bonus all mega event so far. He must be an adorian spy!

I thought it was obvious he wasn't really a Vulcan. Just about every word out of his mouth came on a wave of emotional anger. This was probably a reveal in season 6.

Gary Graham was a terrible choice for a Vulcan. I liked him in Alien Nation though.
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Hope to see Section 31 faction for this event please. Thx!
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found Ambassador Soval - is he new?

w09wqg4g8woc.png

I thought it was obvious he wasn't really a Vulcan. Just about every word out of his mouth came on a wave of emotional anger. This was probably a reveal in season 6.

Gary Graham was a terrible choice for a Vulcan. I liked him in Alien Nation though.

Vulcans are suppressing emotions.
    But in ENT era before Kir'shara reformation that was more like really what they should be instead of what they really are.
    Something how like 21st-century Humans should on paper be moral and almost everyone tries to represent themselves as moral individuals when in reality that's often not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXapswYGKYU
  • The good thing is after the season (and mega event) of discovery is over, there shouldn’t be one until the fall when season 2 starts

Season 2, according to the current show runners, will come out early 2019.
  • Davey1983 wrote: »
    The good thing is after the season (and mega event) of discovery is over, there shouldn’t be one until the fall when season 2 starts

Man, if in only we'd been told that twice in this thread already. Oh wait...
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...

w09wqg4g8woc.png

Vulcans are suppressing emotions.
    But in ENT era before Kir'shara reformation that was more like really what they should be instead of what they really are.
    Something how like 21st-century Humans should on paper be moral and almost everyone tries to represent themselves as moral individuals when in reality that's often not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXapswYGKYU

I thought the main story arc in Enterprise was that Romulans had infiltrated and secured top positions in Vulcan hierarchy and part of that was revealed inelegantly in fourth season only. It sort of explained retroactively that most vulcans we had seen in series were really Romulans....

The biggest problem TOS lay on door of future series was that no one knew what Romulans looked like not even Vulcans....

Something not possible having fought a war already in TOS story....
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    First, just checked the Wiki & it says 497 already, but the cryo still says 496! I'm digging to see who's missing.

So... Disco crew, we have:

Lorca = 1
    Georgiou = 2
    Tilly = 1
    Sarek = 1?
    Saru = 3
    Burnham = 5?! Really???
    Stamets = 1
    Dr Culber = 1
    Airiam = 0
    Detmer = 0
    Landry = 0
    Bryce = 0

I could go on...

My wish is Capt. Killy (Tilly) for #497

sii0h8trylgu.jpg

Yes, one thousand times yes.

Wait. Why no ENG? Needs to be ENG/CMD/SCI with CMD being on par with ENG minus a good proficiency

Lorca = 1
    Georgiou = 2
    Tilly = 1
    Sarek = 1?
    Saru = 3
    Burnham = 5?! Really???
    Stamets = 1
    Dr Culber = 1
    Airiam = 0
    Detmer = 0
    Landry = 0
    Bryce = 0

I could go on...

sii0h8trylgu.jpg

Tilly is amazing. How’d you do that?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    The good thing is after the season (and mega event) of discovery is over, there shouldn’t be one until the fall when season 2 starts

No reason to be a jerk. I didn't see the other responses.
  • Etienne wrote: »
    I admit that I like Discovery. I am not sure it is good Star Trek but it is a good show.

I think Shras Endilev is a very good choice and I was hoping he'd be offered but another Burnham? I am not so thrilled about that. I am sure there will be better choices for new Burnham's in the future and really... we already have enough and I wish they had gone with someone different like Lt. Commander Airiam, Lieutentant j.g. Joann Owosekun. Lieutenant Keyla Detmer, or Lieutenant B.A. Bryce even though they haven't had big rolls on the show as of yet. They are all cool in their own way.

Sarek is cool............... esp. if he is free :) I like both the new version of him and the older version

Lt. Detmer pleeeeease! Also Lt. Jira Narwani would be fantastic. Make it happen Deebs.
    <3
    Davey1983 wrote: »

No reason to be a jerk. I didn't see the other responses.

Well that's my point. You could have read the rest of the thread before jumping in.

Also, I can't turn off the jerk. It's my replacement for a personality.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...

Lorca = 1
    Georgiou = 2
    Tilly = 1
    Sarek = 1?
    Saru = 3
    Burnham = 5?! Really???
    Stamets = 1
    Dr Culber = 1
    Airiam = 0
    Detmer = 0
    Landry = 0
    Bryce = 0

I could go on...

sii0h8trylgu.jpg

I'm just that good. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Flooding us with Michael Burnhams? I wonder if this has anything to do with the actor Sonequa Martin being in Walking Dead too.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Give us Amus! #5000pw4pfr54uib.jpg
  • Ok, now officially Burnham is the new Janeway. :#
    "
    Join TFA II now.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    The Captain Tilly is nice but the 99,999 dil sticks out quite a bit more for me in that post. If only everyone could be a lottery winner lol.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    First, just checked the Wiki & it says 497 already, but the cryo still says 496! I'm digging to see who's missing.

Lorca = 1
    Georgiou = 2
    Tilly = 1
    Sarek = 1?
    Saru = 3
    Burnham = 5?! Really???
    Stamets = 1
    Dr Culber = 1
    Airiam = 0
    Detmer = 0
    Landry = 0
    Bryce = 0

I could go on...

sii0h8trylgu.jpg

I'm just that good. ;)

Apply to do art for STT please.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Grant77 wrote: »

sii0h8trylgu.jpg

I'm just that good. ;)

Apply to do art for STT please.

You do realize that's a photo?
    j3ltn00b9r6n.jpg

I prefer that to the hideous artwork that they have used lately.