Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    My apologies to the poster of the 11:45. It’s a really long thread and I must have forgot it was there. Very sorry for the error. I just saw it was you Hanster2. Please forgive my error.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Not my longest, but my most recent since I saw this thread (it’s my current voyage). I’ve had a few just over 11hrs 30 and multiple around 11hrs 20.

hr0tewsc8ne7.png

You’re in a whole other league! Multiple 11:30’s is is amazing!

I think it’s really down to having a massive list of ENG immortals that blend with other skills. But then there’s RNG. I’ve had some voyages I was certain would be over 11hr 30 and they barely made 10hrs. I’ll see if I can muster another big one to share over the next couple of weeks. What’s the record? I’m thinking 12hrs is impossible at this point

That would be great! I would love to see a screenshot. The longest I have seen a screenshot of is 11:36. Others have claimed longer but without a screenshot it’s just a claim

Damn, 11:36 is longer than mine, whenever I’ve made 1130, I’ve literally scraped it. I just looked back a bit on this thread and I have noticed that lots of you guys tend to go with a different system to me. I usually only sacrifice one skill, but most of the other big scores seem to promote the gold and silver, then a random skill would be just below them, and then the other three skills would be pretty low, or what I’d consider a sacrificial skill. And my longest voyages are usually based around ENG, most of the other high scores here seem to be amongst other skills. I will experiment with the 3 high three low system, since it seems popular.

That’s what I go with. My longest voyages are always 13k+ for the gold and silver, 11k+ for a third skill (provided it can be done) and the other three fall where they may

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    The high third skill does add to the volatility of the voyage which is good if you want a record time. My issue is on the ones I’m going for 12 on is that I’m putting the primary and secondary at 15k/14.5k so not much control over the other stats.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Too bad 6 of the last 7 checks were NOT my primary or secondary skill, bad RNG I guess...

f2khjsztj03q.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    The high third skill does add to the volatility of the voyage which is good if you want a record time. My issue is on the ones I’m going for 12 on is that I’m putting the primary and secondary at 15k/14.5k so not much control over the other stats.

Yeah I can definitely see that. If you’re going for 11 you need the gold and silver to be able to take you there (13k) or you’ll never make it. Going for 12, with how high you have to get the gold and silver you’re pretty much at the mercy of the other stats falling where they may. You could get there with a good trio though, such as a combination of SEC/DIP/COM.

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two months after my first 10hr, I have back-to-back ones! The second one went 25mins longer too, which is my new record.

l2hqzyl1ocq0.png

qncbfzcjt3fx.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    How much dil it will cost to revive a voyage after 16 hrs?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    16*60*0.2=192 dil
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    16*60*0.2=192 dil
    🖖

You da man!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first beyond 11 hours. Unimpressed by the loot though.

akck25dqylbn.png
    4f27kbgcdixr.png
    51wyk8oz4qv1.png
    n21p7z8z0npf.jpeg

Still though. It’s the accomplishment that is the reward. Congrats!

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first beyond 11 hours. Unimpressed by the loot though.

akck25dqylbn.png
    4f27kbgcdixr.png
    51wyk8oz4qv1.png
    n21p7z8z0npf.jpeg

Figures Janeway is on a coffee break😉

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe this is my current record. All 5/5s except for 3 which were 4/5.

7lb3gbenfzl7.png
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Figures Janeway is on a coffee break😉
    She's busy with procreation. That demands privacy.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a personal best time, but this is my best time to date on the dreaded Com/Med voyage, which honestly felt like more of an accomplishment than my 10:48 voyage.

ulqvvhdch7gx.jpg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff! MED-CMD is my wurst combo now, CMD-MED not much behind. ENG-MED or MED-ENG is no longer an issue now thanks to an immortal Caretaker. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    New PB: 10 hours 10 minutes.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    No personal best, and also nowhere near record numbers, but this was a first for one of the harder combinations.

nre9ab000epr.png

Judging by the initial numbers, however, this was basically dumb luck.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new PB for me, by about four minutes:

brwoj3z6o0id.png

b7jgra4ts1wt.png

Looks like RNG was my friend, with SEC and SCI hazards each showing up four percent more than expected (39 and 29 vs. 35 and 25) and a higher than expected success rate for both COM and MED (55.6% and 40.6% passed, versus 16.7% passed for DIP and 20.5% passed for ENG).
  • Options
    Been a month or so since I got an 11:00. RNG has been finnicky lately.sq7503pg3zs3.jpg
  • Options
    My new PB, beats my previous by about 20 minutes

bnwgd0b8bs8i.jpg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)sfsdj8zmnex1.jpg

Holy $?!& that was a great voyage!

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the numbers line up just right, I can sqeek out the eight hours Dilemma. Usually with <💯 AM left..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ShadowPresenceShadowPresence ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    :)sfsdj8zmnex1.jpg

Holy $?!& that was a great voyage!

Yeah @=j= Grey Earl 'o' That really was! I ran a voyage with pretty similar numbers and only made it to 10h. Nice job on that voyage!!
  • Options
    GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    zc07ipjuom9x.png
    l3us888ean5e.png

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a PB, but 11 hours on the nose.

9dbzkir41uhk.png