Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel as if with the continuous adding of tiers to collections that 12 hours without a refresh may become a real possibility
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I believe it's already possible. I only have a little over 100 golds immortalized with only 3 duplicates, our starbase was only 123 at the time, and I got to 11:50 and 11:46. I'm sure one of the whales out here could hit it if they're willing to sacrifice the guaranteed 10 hour dilemmas and send out 14k primary and 14k secondary for every voyage for 100 voyages or so.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's already possible. I only have a little over 100 golds immortalized with only 3 duplicates, our starbase was only 123 at the time, and I got to 11:50 and 11:46. I'm sure one of the whales out here could hit it if they're willing to sacrifice the guaranteed 10 hour dilemmas and send out 14k primary and 14k secondary for every voyage for 100 voyages or so.

Sounds like a challenge. Let’s do it!

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 hrs, 9 mins, 20 mins- coming back now. Picked up a third star for Kurn and a new Captain Sulu. That means I'm down to 63 missing 4* crew, 59 regular and four voyage only. I immortalized Soji today which gives me six immortal legendaries. I think I used all of them with the Shenzhou for the ship bonus.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I haven’t tracked this before and I’m reasonably confident I’ve done better than this one, but here’s the first one I’ve kept a screenshot for, from yesterday.

o4nwps979wmu.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am determined to hit 12

kmf8t1cqzc6t.png
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my first 10 hour voyage yesterday! :smiley: unfortunately I was at work, and we're not really supposed to have our mobiles on us, so I had to recall it right after the dilemma, and couldn't keep an eye on it and see how far it could go, I didn't even screenshot the crew... Woulda been nice to see how far it could have gone, but for now i'm just happy to finally hit the 10 hour mark :)

Congratulations! Yeah, sometimes real life interferes with gameplay. ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I think this is my best. I almost recalled it after 8 hours since I only started with 2600 antimatter. I was also happy I waited since Robin Hood dropped two minutes before I recalled. That the first of the very few cards I'm going out of my way to duplicate.
    jvx19d85387z.jpg
  • Options
    NCeNCe ✭✭
    19piq0r1vuff.png

I’ve been gradually creeping up past 6hrs recently but this beat my previous by about 45 minutes which was nice.
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I just got my first 8 hr voyage, pretty shocked to be honest.

Looking at those numbers, you should have more coming your way before long.

May your Voyages be long and your loot be plentiful!
    xxf0o6iwd4l4.gif

Thank You!
  • Options
    NCeNCe ✭✭
    kp830shxanme.png

Very jealous!! Just hit my best of 7hrs 48mins today, so close yet so far
  • Options
    NCe wrote: »
    kp830shxanme.png

Very jealous!! Just hit my best of 7hrs 48mins today, so close yet so far

12 min is nothing, you'll be there real soon. I'll be rooting for you!
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    About 9 hours and 5-10 minutes is my farthest so far.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Nice
  • Options
    u6movdtlwoa5.jpeg My best voyage score.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Messed it up when I went for breakfast but this is a new personal best still. I never had more than 2k AM left before after 8 hours.

ew8735kbk6qa.jpeg

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Nice Job. Took me a while to start getting 10+ hrs. That means your crew roster is getting stronger. Well done.
  • Options
    Well, better than i thought:

l7cll95zz0t8.jpg

gj91gj73r6n1.jpg

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    12 hours without a refill and only 11k primary skills? How? The crew seems good enough for sure, but then you must have gotten the best RNG ever. I'd love to get that one day. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    12 hours without a refill and only 11k primary skills? How? The crew seems good enough for sure, but then you must have gotten the best RNG ever. I'd love to get that one day. :)

Ya, that one almost certainly did not happen. I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he forgot he used a revive token. Those skills are much more likely to have been a ~9:50-10:05 voyage that then used 1 revive token for the final 2 hours.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Jhamel wrote: »

Ya, that one almost certainly did not happen. I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he forgot he used a revive token. Those skills are much more likely to have been a ~9:50-10:05 voyage that then used 1 revive token for the final 2 hours.

just finished one, 12.6 and 12.4 in prim/second....8900, 5400, 5100, 4900...9 hr 50 min, first time I been under 10 hours on a voyage in months. If he got the best rng, I got the worst lol :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 hours and 37 minutes, I think.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*