Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghazi wrote: »
    First time breaking 11 hours. 14qogs3dxgkd.png

That is a MAJOR milestone accomplished. Congrats!!!

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    633xzhz8lcly.png

Been close a number of times, but first to crack 11 hours. Ironically I got there without bonus antimatter from the ship.....level 7 Jem’Hadar Flagship 2350am + 150am.

That ship bonus could have given you another 10 minutes. Very impressive that you sailed right past 11 hours without it

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I hit 10.23 h with MED/ENG (Greenshot refused to take a pic though) which was my last 10 hour challenge. Now it all feels a bit like 'been there, done that'. I am officially ready for a new feature. 🙃
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I hit 10.23 h with MED/ENG (Greenshot refused to take a pic though) which was my last 10 hour challenge. Now it all feels a bit like 'been there, done that'. I am officially ready for a new feature. 🙃

Ha! I hear ya on that. I hit 10:27 on that combo yesterday. Feels like all I can accomplish with voyages

• Options
    CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    4:10 ... how is that for a depressing reality check??? LOL :smiley::p
    (I just had to chime in on the bragfest! LOL)
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    4:10 ... how is that for a depressing reality check??? LOL :smiley::p
    (I just had to chime in on the bragfest! LOL)

You will improve upon that by leaps and bounds

• Options
    1vc9gmkdar32.png
    ont1ck4btf1h.png

A stark reminder to myself.....RNG plays a huge part in the length of a voyage. Identical voyages, one exceeds 11 hours, the other doesn’t even make it to 9 hours.

Or 1 is a genuine voyage and another has had an antimatter refresh.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vc9gmkdar32.png
    ont1ck4btf1h.png

A stark reminder to myself.....RNG plays a huge part in the length of a voyage. Identical voyages, one exceeds 11 hours, the other doesn’t even make it to 9 hours.

I did that post just to highlight the significant variance you can get in voyage duration courtesy of RNG. I thought some people might be interested. It was disappointing to have my honesty questioned. Thanks to Data1001 for the support.

I feel you. I had a DIP/SEC Voyage that I had to recall at the 8 hour mark because the antimatter was around 500 and I didn't have time to babysit. My crew is advanced enough that I rarely miss the 10 hour mark, even for something like MED/ENG.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vc9gmkdar32.png
    ont1ck4btf1h.png

That kind of swing happens all the time, especially with unbalanced skills. I've had it happen myself on multiple occasions. Why would you assume it was fake?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can sometimes squeak out an eight hour Voyage, usually with under 💯 AM left. I just stumbled into eight hours with 69 AM........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    New personal best by 15 minutes. Starting AM was 2700(!). 🖖

s360jmndr4wo.png
    Summary:
    ii7wnqxiqmtl.png
    Crew:
    32donw8346i6.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New personal best by 15 minutes. Starting AM was 2700(!). 🖖

s360jmndr4wo.png
    Summary:
    ii7wnqxiqmtl.png
    Crew:
    32donw8346i6.jpeg

Nice ride my friend!!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Really very curious to find out how exactly people do it
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really very curious to find out how exactly people do it

There are plenty of screenshots in the thread to show people’s skill distribution

• Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Nice pere!!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hit 10 hours today!
    Timekeeper Tenavek
    Mirror Jean-Lux Picard
    Belle Q
    Professor Sato
    Kol
    AOS Worf
    Adhar Ru’afo
    Jett Reno
    Picard and #1
    EV Suit Seven
    Q as God
    Dr. Pollard

enssdds51ntg.jpeg

Congratulations, Admiral Sven! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    0ccv4q8kuo8c.jpg

Just shy of 11
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0ccv4q8kuo8c.jpg

Just shy of 11

If you would have let that go you would very likely have hit 11 before the next hazard came up

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Not my longest. But certainly my proudest.
    ana0hnwldjd6.png

Not bad for a 9/10 ship and a level 113 starbase.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ana0hnwldjd6.png

Beat alot of tough odds there!

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ana0hnwldjd6.png

I see something I certainly never saw before on my own voyages...two copies of one crew. That’s pretty notable on its own.
  • Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Keep in mind, people tend to forget the importance of starbase bonus. I have seen a few comments about it in this thread. But, I know I have the crew to hit ten hours. It just, is not going to happen with a level 43 starbase.
  • Options
    cws25in1ajsx.jpg

This may or may not be a personal best for me, but it's notable because of the skill set and for the relatively low primary/secondary numbers for a voyage of this length. The last successful skill check was at 11:15, which is stupefying to me. I must have hit a ton of lucky checks.