Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cws25in1ajsx.jpg

This may or may not be a personal best for me, but it's notable because of the skill set and for the relatively low primary/secondary numbers for a voyage of this length. The last successful skill check was at 11:15, which is stupefying to me. I must have hit a ton of lucky checks.

That is quite a fortunate voyage!

• Options
    Nice Job Bro.
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Thx broseph
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11:50 Yea boiiiiiiii
    eli7vihcwbkr.jpg
    vnmgrgs2thfy.jpg
    h9n5895qklm8.jpg
    i5ei0wy7k42a.jpg
    4luyw6231udb.jpg
    m26vn9ak69lb.jpg
    rakvq8uv5z2r.jpg
    aafnflrm7ji3.jpg

Wow!! I believe that is the longest I’ve seen! And big props for adding the screenshots at the 8 and 10 hour marks. That totally solidifies the truth of it

• Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Didn't want anyone thinking anything sketch was going on so I posted the skill checks and antimatter markers.
  • Options
    Damn, that's impressive. Definitely longest I've seen.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    67% of skill checks hit the primary/secondary skills, while only 29 hits against the lowest skill? that's really damn good RNG.

Really wish the game could tell you what the skill check RNG is between certain 2 hour blocks. to hit anything past 11:30, you're going to need a ton of primary/secondary checks after 10 hours
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    My best voyage is 8 hours, 20 min.... When I got more and better legendaries I hope it would be longer....
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Didn't want anyone thinking anything sketch was going on so I posted the skill checks and antimatter markers.
    67% of skill checks hit the primary/secondary skills, while only 29 hits against the lowest skill? that's really damn good RNG.

Really wish the game could tell you what the skill check RNG is between certain 2 hour blocks. to hit anything past 11:30, you're going to need a ton of primary/secondary checks after 10 hours

I sacrificed many 10 hour dilemmas sending out low tertiary high primary skills lol. You are absolutely correct that the longest voyages have the best RNG. Had to send out around 100 voyages with 28k in primary and secondary and 18kish tertiary skills and just wait for one to get lucky.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I sacrificed many 10 hour dilemmas sending out low tertiary high primary skills lol. You are absolutely correct that the longest voyages have the best RNG. Had to send out around 100 voyages with 28k in primary and secondary and 18kish tertiary skills and just wait for one to get lucky.

I’ve found that as well. I send out using my system. Every once in a great while RNG shines on me and takes me far but my system also sees a lot of them crashing and burning at like 9:15

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    For several months now, I've been getting 10-hour Voyages nearly every time out, but this latest trip was my personal best so far...

n4f2go8v2ewn.jpg

That’s awesome!! Got my best beat by 2 minutes. That was quite a ride my friend!

• Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Well I did it by accident. I was recording data on both my accounts. I decided to wait to recall after doing other things. I forgot on both of my accounts. I never would have thought from 8 hour mark either account would make it to ten. (Edit: actually my Crusoe account was in fairly good shape at the 8 hour mark) But RNG shined on both. I believe I got a warning at 9:30 on voyage, my main was just under the AM I needed but it still could pass some hazards. My Crusoe account had the AM to make it. They both did it. Only made it due to some extreme luck.

WaldoMag
    wcf00e6b5xk6.png
    pbb8g0ml3pjg.png
    vata0cqivbg4.png
    dzojdxv92wpx.png
    arz9u0gkoo2y.png
    s8lawiqo731h.png
    h4xwqd2sygi3.png
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Crusoe
    a2vehp0mxc8j.png
    e9ysplr14q96.png
    tneddomjruna.png
    fi8bddobpjxo.png
    Well I guess this is doable with that much AM.
    a28clbm0zu89.png
    qbillklw95rd.png

I just realized I did not screenshot all my data at 10 hour. I had decided to do it when voyage was over and forgot. So will not be able to enter 10 hour data for spreadsheet.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly had my first unaided 8 hr, but I had to recall it with 50 seconds to go!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly had my first unaided 8 hr, but I had to recall it with 50 seconds to go!

Ugh!! That’s brutal but you’ll get there really soon if you were only 50 seconds away

• Options
    Sad part was the hazard that started just as I recalled it I passed. I would have had it, but it could have gone either way.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh!!! I’ve been there
  • Options
    That was just how my day went. The almost 8hr Voyage. My Kindle acted up and left me with 10,000+ unspent Intel when the event ended, because I couldn't get in for an hour. Had a random nosebleed, which I almost never have. Sat the two week old kitten on my bed, while I shook her bed out and she peed on my pillow. I had a very "Monday" Monday.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCe wrote: »
    Might not seem much but I got my first 6 hour voyage today!! I’ve been close before but just managed to squeak past the dilemma. I think if I can get SEC as a gold it should be a bit less nerve wracking next time.cieiu5l8bqao.png

That’s quite a milestone! Congrats! Next stop.....8!!

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    For several months now, I've been getting 10-hour Voyages nearly every time out, but this latest trip was my personal best so far...

n4f2go8v2ewn.jpg

That’s awesome!! Got my best beat by 2 minutes. That was quite a ride my friend!

Thanks — and I just beat that one moments ago... B)

490zltm2gk1f.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

n4f2go8v2ewn.jpg

Thanks — and I just beat that one moments ago... B)

490zltm2gk1f.jpg

Holy cow! I bow to your voyage superiority! I need to also start calling you The Godfather of voyages

• Options
    e97xspr7jbj1.png

Finally starting to break 10 hours on my best combos.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow! I bow to your voyage superiority! I need to also start calling you The Godfather of voyages

Haha, hardly. Dude, I got sooo lucky with that one — well, both of the above Voyages, actually, but the latter one in particular. The AM at 6 hours was so poor, I actually sort of doubted whether it'd make it to 8. So it just hit a lot of fortunate hazards after that point. But I will admit it is quite nice to be at a point where I can count on hitting 10 hours nearly every time out. I remember when going that far without a refill was talked about here on the forums as an extreme rarity, even among players who had all or nearly all the crew — but I suppose power creep made that a far more commonplace experience for quite a few of us.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha, hardly. Dude, I got sooo lucky with that one — well, both of the above Voyages, actually, but the latter one in particular. The AM at 6 hours was so poor, I actually sort of doubted whether it'd make it to 8. So it just hit a lot of fortunate hazards after that point. But I will admit it is quite nice to be at a point where I can count on hitting 10 hours nearly every time out. I remember when going that far without a refill was talked about here on the forums as an extreme rarity, even among players who had all or nearly all the crew — but I suppose power creep made that a far more commonplace experience for quite a few of us.

Funny you say that. I just went back and looked at Vitamin C or Chewable C’s voyage thread from the beginning. When we first started this we were pretty excited about some pathetic voyage times. I looked at the beginning of this thread too and I think I was geeked about 8 something hours. We’ve learned alot since then

• Options
    I got my first 6 hr today, and while I'm here, I'd like to say Thank You for all the information, and all the help that you all provide on this forum.
    s9qywogjzu8s.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first 6 hr today, and while I'm here, I'd like to say Thank You for all the information, and all the help that you all provide on this forum.
    s9qywogjzu8s.png

Great job!!! Way jump that hurdle!!

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    s9qywogjzu8s.png

Congrats on that! Interesting that your first time reaching 6 hours happens to be on a med/com voyage, as that’s a troublesome combo for a LOT of people, myself included.