Home Ready Room
Options

STT Level 100 Spreadsheet

Comments

• Options
    1) Min/Max roll is that character's min and max proficiency
    Thanks, however my mistake I meant on sheet 3, with the starbase bonus. I leave this at 5%, just wondering if I should modify it.
    2) Starbase bonuses can be quantified on the sheet "3. Filters and Settings". I believe I have it set for the max possible starbase/collection bonuses PRIOR to the release of the recent rooms. At some point, I will update it to the max again.
    Ok thanks will keep an eye out for that update.

----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou for your work on this.

Commander Nevesa does not have the "Romulan" trait in STT 100 spreadsheet, but she is in the Romulan Cryostasis collection.

I don't have a copy of the crew member to check if she has this trait.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou for your work on this.

Commander Nevesa does not have the "Romulan" trait in STT 100 spreadsheet, but she is in the Romulan Cryostasis collection.

I don't have a copy of the crew member to check if she has this trait.

Was a typo. I had "Roman" instead of "Romulan". Good catch!
  • Options
    It was an easy spot. I ripped the crew data for a cryostasis trait calculator, and the romulans did not agree with the cryostasis vault.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fypSE3wbnEbSO08L3mZMmZY-eONgD33c6F6cUgMdUvg/edit#gid=815809220

Have you thought about using the importrange function?

You could keep the crew list on and crew data one spreadsheet, and all the formulae on another. As crew are added on the first, they would get automatically added to the second.
  • Options
    It was an easy spot. I ripped the crew data for a cryostasis trait calculator, and the romulans did not agree with the cryostasis vault.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fypSE3wbnEbSO08L3mZMmZY-eONgD33c6F6cUgMdUvg/edit#gid=815809220

You could keep the crew list on and crew data one spreadsheet, and all the formulae on another. As crew are added on the first, they would get automatically added to the second.

So, if I understand you right, I would maintain the "core" stats list in one location and have a second sheet that people would make copies of which would use the importrange command to keep their sheets in sync with the "core" sheet.

That sounds like a good stopgap improvement I can work on until I get around to wiki-polling. Will see what I can put together...
  • Options

So, if I understand you right, I would maintain the "core" stats list in one location and have a second sheet that people would make copies of which would use the importrange command to keep their sheets in sync with the "core" sheet.

That sounds like a good stopgap improvement I can work on until I get around to wiki-polling. Will see what I can put together...

Yes. As long as the "core" sheet is kept in the same order, as you do now, it should work.
  • Options
    Hi Peachtree Rex

I've created a voyage crew sheet based on the ranking in the voyage stats page, if you are interested. It requires a few additions to the stats page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJJ4VvweRgWV8K6Zm2CHZOHfhDROvfZPjKq2fdlN0VE/edit?usp=sharing
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i've found an error @Peachtree Rex Undercover O'brien is missing his command stats on the voyages list - I make his medium 254 for CMD this should bump him up the listing to just Below KDF Gowron I believe.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I think i've found an error @Peachtree Rex Undercover O'brien is missing his command stats on the voyages list - I make his medium 254 for CMD this should bump him up the listing to just Below KDF Gowron I believe.

Added his missing DIP stat and fixed ENG/SEC to match what is in the wiki. Both were off, so I'm not sure what happened there.
  • Options
    I'm a bit confused doesn't voyages take the medium?
    i.e.
    254 / 814.5 (815) / 939.5 (940)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I'm a bit confused doesn't voyages take the medium?
    i.e.
    254 / 814.5 (815) / 939.5 (940)

The basic calculation is:
    VOY = (BaseModifier) * BASE + (ProficiencyModifier) * (MIN_ROLL + MAX_ROLL) / 2

• Options
    Did something happen to the spreadsheet, it has odd gauntlet values for crew now. Mirror Picard above Kahless for example.
  • Options
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »
    Did something happen to the spreadsheet, it has odd gauntlet values for crew now. Mirror Picard above Kahless for example.

Yea, I left some traits entered on the filters page. Removed now
  • Options
    I use this tool every day and post out gauntlet rankings to my fleet. Thank you.

Has "Doctor" been updated to "Physician"? Also, it would be helpful to denote a changelog on that about page.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I use this tool every day and post out gauntlet rankings to my fleet. Thank you.

Has "Doctor" been updated to "Physician"? Also, it would be helpful to denote a changelog on that about page.

1) Nope, I haven't. Initially, I delayed doing it based on the "problems" with how Noah was being handled, but then I forgot to go back and do it. Will try to knock that out today.

2) Not a bad idea.

EDIT:

I have made the Doctor -> Physician (or Prodigy in the case of Noah) change

I also added a changelog to the bottom of the first sheet
  • Options
    Suggestion for new feature:
    Since the spreadsheet tracks our current crew and has voyage total stats, It would be very useful to have a page that highlights total stats for your top 4 voyage crew for each category. For example, top 4 cmd voyage crew (overall) total: 4000 cmd, top 4 sci voyage crew (overall) total: 3000 sci, etc. In this example, this could highlight a weakness in my sci voyage crew vs cmd crew, to help focus which crew to prioritize FF/FE in an effort to reach the next voyage dilemma.

Of course, this could also apply to shuttle totals and gauntlet totals, to help players decide what crew is a priority for them, or what crew to cryo or work towards in events, etc.
  • Options
    Suggestion for new feature:
    Since the spreadsheet tracks our current crew and has voyage total stats, It would be very useful to have a page that highlights total stats for your top 4 voyage crew for each category. For example, top 4 cmd voyage crew (overall) total: 4000 cmd, top 4 sci voyage crew (overall) total: 3000 sci, etc. In this example, this could highlight a weakness in my sci voyage crew vs cmd crew, to help focus which crew to prioritize FF/FE in an effort to reach the next voyage dilemma.

Of course, this could also apply to shuttle totals and gauntlet totals, to help players decide what crew is a priority for them, or what crew to cryo or work towards in events, etc.

You can do this with the filters on the voyages tab already. One of the problems with performance in the sheet is all the different views (like the Top X view). I didn't want to add to that problem by creating multiple views of the voyage data. All you need to do is manipulate the filters on that sheet and you can get all of that same information.
  • Options
    You can do this with the filters on the voyages tab already. One of the problems with performance in the sheet is all the different views (like the Top X view). I didn't want to add to that problem by creating multiple views of the voyage data. All you need to do is manipulate the filters on that sheet and you can get all of that same information.

Fair enough, that works. though I realized my request was kinda flawed anyways, as I played with the filters I realized the top ENG value may be a poor 2 skill crew anyways, so it would be hard to rank in a way that works for everyone.
  • Options
    Just got a small request, on the main page, can the table of contents be updated? There's a few more than 7 sheets on there and it's always something I've wondered about. And thanks for the change log addition!
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Doc Crushers Voyage stats DIP and SCI I think need switching round, the totals look right but the numbers are in the wrong column, can you double check this one?
  • Options
    Doc Crushers Voyage stats DIP and SCI I think need switching round, the totals look right but the numbers are in the wrong column, can you double check this one?

Fixed. Not only were they switched, but I had the 1/4 stats for MED. Not sure what I was looking at on that one.

Also, I updated the ToC as requested above a few days ago, but never posted here.
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    Roga Danar is listed as Rogna Danar
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    Roga Danar is listed as Rogna Danar

Ronga no Longa
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir, Julian Bashir is incorrectly marked as pilot.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    Bashir, Julian Bashir is incorrectly marked as pilot.

Bashir, Julian Bashir has been grounded.

(C/Ped the current traits listed on the Wiki: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Physician, Augment, Costumed, Cyberneticist, Gambler, Undercover Operative. I don't have the character, so let me know if those are wrong and I'll fix)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you listed is correct, thanks!
  • Options
    RogaDanarRogaDanar ✭✭✭
    I presume that "Miral" is Miral Torres.
  • Options
    RogaDanar wrote: »
    I presume that "Miral" is Miral Torres.

Updated
  • Options