Home Ready Room
Options

STT Level 100 Spreadsheet

Comments

• Options
    I still can't seem to access the sheet since the beginning of March.

I get this:
    a9m5392f6nuw.png

I use google sheets every day and am able to access other shared sheets and tried in a private window in case there was something like an extension blocking... Am I seriously the only one unable to access the new sheet?

----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Negh_var wrote: »
    I still can't seem to access the sheet since the beginning of March.

I get this:
    a9m5392f6nuw.png

I use google sheets every day and am able to access other shared sheets and tried in a private window in case there was something like an extension blocking... Am I seriously the only one unable to access the new sheet?

Here is the new link to the version currently being maintained:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrObDH5UtTOfSm37pdMVmm7hwr2u6kMDgdWZpwfjON8/edit#gid=1942976
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    That link works!

Thank you
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Sheet updated with new crew and updated buffs.
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Sheet updated with new crew and updated buffs.

:D
  • Options
    Updated with Tribble Trouble buffs.
    Intend to do a full sync & sort with datacore tomorrow due to new traits before the new mega starts.
    In addition to a logic to mark crew as Starfleet/Alien
  • Options
    Updated the sheet with fresh datacore stats and 2 new crew.
    The cadet logic was flawed and is not in the final sheet , unfortunatly requires manual upkeep due to overlapping traits and or stats not available in the final sheet.

Update your personal copies ...
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    New Crew :
    Dreamwalker Chakotay,
    The Hansens,
    Tribble Phlo
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Crew :
    Dreamwalker Chakotay,
    The Hansens,
    Tribble Phlo

Thanks for keeping this resource updated. I appreciate your work. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    After a short vacation, new crew updated
  • Options
    After a short vacation, new crew updated

Appreciated!
  • Options
    Original Thinkin
  • Options
    Thanks for this resource!

I notice that entries on tab 2 below row 1070 -- so that's newer crew, plus the end of the alphabet -- don't have their stats entered in column Z onward. So they are also not showing up at all on later tabs.
  • Options
    Thanks for pointing it out ...
    I corrected the table with formulas ...
  • Options
    Updated collections & crew.
    2021-10-07 New Crew Tam Elbrun, Fifth Dimension Invader, Kal'Hyah Sisko, Luau Q, Iden, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman
    2021-10-07 Default Roll Change Updated default Min/Max rolls to current potentials (Daystrom Collection)
    2021-10-04 Default Roll Change Updated default Min/Max rolls to current potentials (Primal Collection)
    2021-09-28 New Crew Sutra, Straal
    2021-09-22 New Crew Siege Nog
  • Options
    2021-10-28 New Crew Transporter Chief Kyle, DaiMon Solok
    2021-10-28 Default Roll Change Updated default Min/Max rolls to current potentials (Criminal Mind)
    2021-10-26 New Crew Ephraim and Dot, Tevrin Krit, First Contact Barclay, Rurigan, Brother Rom
  • Options
    Full sync of crew stats with the Datacore ... please update your personal copies ..

2021-12-03 New Crew Wonderland Tilly, Prophet Kira, Science Officer Tilly, Fencing Picard, Resistance Burnham, Ancient Humanoid, Lieutenant Sahil, Quarren of the Kyrian, Patar, K'mpec
    2021-11-13 New Crew Jhet'leya, LTJG. Sam Lavelle, Racquetball O'Brien
    2021-11-08 New Crew Profiteer Vash, Li Nalas
    2021-11-03 New Crew Lara
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Hi, there. I love this resource, but what value is expected in the “Owned” column in order to calculate Personal Ranking? A “Y”, an “X”, or something else? I’ve been searching for this answer for over a week now, so I figured it was time to ask. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks, in advance! :star:
  • Options
    Roche wrote: »
    Hi, there. I love this resource, but what value is expected in the “Owned” column in order to calculate Personal Ranking? A “Y”, an “X”, or something else? I’ve been searching for this answer for over a week now, so I figured it was time to ask. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks, in advance! :star:

Y = you have it in your roster
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Column notes categorize information and arrange it in columns based on its type. The number of columns is determined by the type of information being handled and the purpose for which it is being used. The left-hand column contains ideas or headings, while the middle column contains details and explanations.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    This spreadsheet seems to lack a way to indicate if a crew is in the portal or not. Is this correct or am I missing it?
  • Options
    ZottexZottex ✭✭
    YES. you are rigth
  • Options
    Thanks for maintaining the list. I always use it in figuring out which of my 4/5 to give citations to.

It looks like you've skipped over adding Solkar to the list.
  • Options
    MuadDaveMuadDave ✭✭✭
    Wonderland Taylor has an error in calculating her voyage strength; her SCI isn't calculating correctly.
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Sheet has been updated with a full datacore sync. ( 1201 Crew )
    Plz update your personal copies

Should also fix missing traits and incorrect stats.
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Updatezzz 2022-06-23

Default Roll Change Updated default Min/Max ( Wunderkind collection )

New Crew Enterprise Pike, Lt. Commander Spock, Lt. Commander MacDougal, Infected Tryla Scott, Ruon Tarka, Lt. JG Picard, Willie Hawkins, Surata IV La Forge, Hollow Data, Temporarily Detained Jett Reno, Brunt, F.C.A., Disorderly Icheb, Ryn, Paul Mayweather, Barge of the Dead Torres
  • Options
    anyone can/eant to help me to mantain this spreadsheet? we need help
  • Options
    @JiveDutch can you make another update/sync?
  • Options
    Fully sync at 29/03/2023