Home Ready Room
Options

STT Level 100 Spreadsheet

Comments

• Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zottex wrote: »
    can you help me to know where are thee anomalies?

If you can compare the stats on my sheet with the ones you have. Should be simple to create a subsheet to point out the differences. Or just copy the whole ream from mine as the setup of Base-Min-Av-Max should be the same as the L100.
  • Options
    Can you make me an example? because i and other people that maintain this sheet take data from this forum or the wiki. so for me there are no problems
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Can you make me an example? because i and other people that maintain this sheet take data from this forum or the wiki. so for me there are no problems

Check the stats for Little John Riker. He should be CMD 1023 (128-239), DIP 442 (113-245), SEC 1309 (192-354), I know he was one of the errors before, but there were hundreds of small ones like it.
  • Options
    I started helping Zottex by going over the character data and syncing with datacore l ( with spot checks to my own ingame crew list i have FF for consistency ).
    1/2/3/4* have been updated, and 5* i am up to F .. hope i get the rest done tomorrow..
  • Options
    Thanks JiveDutch
  • Options
    Numbers done ... changelog updated , now contemplating how to best check traits

Fun Fact .. worst offenders were Mirror Regent Worf, Shinzon & Vengefull L'rell ,these crew had minor inconsistencies on all main numbers.
    Overall the inconsistencies were quite small, usually slightly lower than ingame, allmost all differences smaller than 5...
  • Options
    Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Traits done ... Bit of work, but the gauntlet matrix should see a slight improvement now ..
  • Options
    Can you make me a try of improvement?
  • Options
    Can you make me a try of improvement?

Some traits were added to a number of chars after release, like ambassador and engineered, sometimes there was a missing char in the trait so they would not trigger for the matrix properly, some crew had traits changed over time ... from spy to undercover operative...

So while it does not change how the gauntlet pair matrix works , and this was not a problem for the usual suspects (top chars for most gauntlets) as those were correct, it will now give some recommendations which were previously missed.

• Options
  • Options
    Sheet Updated
    Big sync with Names, Stats & Traits.
    Crafted a conversion sheet for it to get datacore stats and make easy to copy table for the STTL100 sheet, used some intel from the DNA & CIDAS sheets to make it.. ( thnx guys )

Noticed a slight pre-existing glitch in the sheet with "Em/3/Green" .. its the only one on the list which reads false in col BQ (FF?)
    According to the formula this is triggered due to / in the name ...
    I recall there used to be multi versions of chars in the sheet by * , was this perhaps used when all tracking was done manually on the sheet ?
    If this is false "Em/3/Green" is not on the overal voyage/gauntlet rankings , if True it is .

Options would be to manually change that card, or change the way it calcs True/False..
    For now i swapped the char which is checked from / to \ so all will convert to True.
  • Options
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Sheet Updated
    Big sync with Names, Stats & Traits.
    Crafted a conversion sheet for it to get datacore stats and make easy to copy table for the STTL100 sheet, used some intel from the DNA & CIDAS sheets to make it.. ( thnx guys )

Noticed a slight pre-existing glitch in the sheet with "Em/3/Green" .. its the only one on the list which reads false in col BQ (FF?)
    According to the formula this is triggered due to / in the name ...
    I recall there used to be multi versions of chars in the sheet by * , was this perhaps used when all tracking was done manually on the sheet ?
    If this is false "Em/3/Green" is not on the overal voyage/gauntlet rankings , if True it is .

Options would be to manually change that card, or change the way it calcs True/False..
    For now i swapped the char which is checked from / to \ so all will convert to True.

What is BQ used for. IIRC it was a legacy thing for crew who were in the sheet but not fully fused, like a 2/4 Captain Kurn who were in there previously. Could it not be removed now?
  • Options
    ZottexZottex ✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Hello, i see that you have made a very good work.
    we insert manually a row every new crew so if possible please dont sort alphabetically the crew because many people have a copy of this file ( me too) and so can copy only the new row without searching it
  • Options
    hello, we insert manually a row every new crew. please dont sort alphabetically the crew because many people have a copy of this file ( me too) and so can copy only the new row.
    I had not thought of that .... sorry ... i shall resist the urge to do so in the future..
    For safety ill switch my favorite to the htmlview , to avoid accidental changing of data.
  • Options
    Hello mates,
    with the new TRAIT megachange we musr edit too many crew. there is a way to reimport all from datacore?
  • Options
    Hello mates,
    with the new TRAIT megachange we musr edit too many crew. there is a way to reimport all from datacore?
    We can use the data conversion sheet I made to do the big sync , as the order between the datacore export, and the sheets do not allign 100% ( I'm lookng at you ... cards with "") , people who have their own personal copy of the sheet would need to re-copy that from the original.
    I sent the link to the sheet so you can do it yourself, or if you prefer i can do it.

i did notice a difference in naming of 2 characters between the export and other sheets.
    "Dark Ages" McCoy & "The Colony" Tilly do not have quotes in the export, but do in the game & other sheets .. those would be 2 small after-edits to make after the import.
    Cristobal Rios seems to import correctly.
  • Options
    please make you the copy paste data and make a control that all work. please today i have too many works!
  • Options
    I just spent a couple of hours making the changes. Best just to plough through it :)
  • Options
    ok so is yet updated?
  • Options
    ok so is yet updated?
    Updated it now , also made a pre and post update "named version" for this.
    And returned the "" to Mccoy & Tilly
  • Options
    Updated ..
    Some crew and the new bonus maximums from the Costumed Collection
  • Options
    Thanks for all the work you put into the spreadsheet!
    I just noticed the stats and traits for Wyatt Miller are wrong. It looks like some version of Odo.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the work you put into the spreadsheet!
    I just noticed the stats and traits for Wyatt Miller are wrong. It looks like some version of Odo.

Thanks for the warning ... fixxed now.
    Including a few other stat-fixxes of recently added crew..
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Crew Updated
    Century Nurse Crusher, Cosmo Traitt, Fal-tor-pan Spock, Midwife Worf, Mirror Doctor Culber, Mirror Montgomery Scott
  • Options
    I can't seem to access the sheet, anyone else having an issue?
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    No problems. file access is the same as other days
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Updates..
    New Crew : Dexa, Platonian Chekov
    Stat Fix : Midwife Worf, High Roller Sisko
    Stat Fix : Updated Cadet Status, all crew (Removing incorrect markings and restoring 2* 3* status)
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    New Crew Anxious Kirk, Captain Tribble, Amal Chakotay, Barry Waddle, Human Saru (Provisionary)
  • Options
    JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    New Crew - Bajoran Culber, Xahean Adira, George and Gracie
    Trait Fix - Niners Sisko, Niners Worf, Colonel Q, Gangster Kirk, Gangster Spock, Logician Solok, Rura Penthe Kirk, Rura Penthe Reed, Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy