Home Ready Room
Options

STT Level 100 Spreadsheet

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for clarification.
  • Options
    Make a copy of the spreadsheet then update your bonuses in tab 3, i think that's how you do it.

Right, I've done that. My question is more "Do I just add my 5 CMD base Starbase bonus and my 5 CMD collection bonus and put 10 for my bonus on the sheet?"

The Do Not Airlock checklist separates these values. I do not believe this sheet does. I'm not sure what order they're applied in in-game, or if it even matters.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsionStorm wrote: »
    Make a copy of the spreadsheet then update your bonuses in tab 3, i think that's how you do it.

Right, I've done that. My question is more "Do I just add my 5 CMD base Starbase bonus and my 5 CMD collection bonus and put 10 for my bonus on the sheet?"

The Do Not Airlock checklist separates these values. I do not believe this sheet does. I'm not sure what order they're applied in in-game, or if it even matters.

The bonuses are additive. You just add them together on sheet 3
  • Options
    The bonuses are additive. You just add them together on sheet 3

Perfect, thank you for clarifying!
  • Options
    This is pretty cool! Thanks for this :)
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be nice to have [Gauntlet] Overall header pinned as it is in the other tabs.
  • Options
    Might be nice to have [Gauntlet] Overall header pinned as it is in the other tabs.

Done. Could have sworn they were all like that, but clearly not :)
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    One minor Trait issue:
    Professor Sato, this shows "Commander" instead of "Communicator"

(I was using your table to aggregate traits and that one made me blink, "When did she get a promotion?")
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    One minor Trait issue:
    Professor Sato, this shows "Commander" instead of "Communicator"

(I was using your table to aggregate traits and that one made me blink, "When did she get a promotion?")

Fixed
  • Options
    I think who ever did the stats for Hawk in the voyage tab got it wrong. His score is nowhere close to #5. I got him at 3,474 according to the FFFE stats published by Shan (unless other numbers have been published somewhere else):

CMD: 1261.5
    SEC: 1581.5
    SCI: 631

birils4qjlp3.jpeg
  • Options
    I think who ever did the stats for Hawk in the voyage tab got it wrong. His score is nowhere close to #5. I got him at 3,474 according to the FFFE stats published by Shan (unless other numbers have been published somewhere else):

birils4qjlp3.jpeg

are the numbers you're seeing including your fleet and collection bonuses?
  • Options

birils4qjlp3.jpeg

are the numbers you're seeing including your fleet and collection bonuses?

I’m not “seeing” any numbers. I just did the calculation manually based on Shan’s published numbers. I don’t know where the spreadsheet numbers came from but they are wrong

ckfg31iwtvlh.jpeg
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't the spreadsheet use all possible bonuses by default?
  • Options
    Roadrunner {SG-66}Roadrunner {SG-66} ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Doesn't the spreadsheet use all possible bonuses by default?

Well I’ll be damned. Just checked a couple of my crew and it does. Why add the bonuses since it varies from player to player? So Hawk is a beast, going for him.

Thanks UnkieB

Edit: @Peachtree Rex , maybe add a note on the sheet table of content specifying the above. I’ve been doing my calculations wrong For weeks :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all this blows over and you bring it back.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    tytlaltytlal ✭✭✭
    still not the right time? some of us stil lhave troubles with like clearing certain nodes, and returning of this resource would be awesome
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Dreamsnake wrote: »
    still not the right time? some of us stil lhave troubles with like clearing certain nodes, and returning of this resource would be awesome

IIRC there is a more current thread around here for this, but...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrObDH5UtTOfSm37pdMVmm7hwr2u6kMDgdWZpwfjON8/htmlview#gid=1942976
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm just really dumb at the moment, but why do the Gauntlet tabs check that the card is FF before considering it?

Fusion level means nothing to proficiency rolls and has no effect on the Gauntlet viability of a card.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an idea for using the data in the spreadsheet, but I don't know nearly enough to implement it, and that's to create sheets to display Faction Event and Galaxy Event stats. There isn't much to do that the Gauntlet and Voyage sheets don't already do. I just don't know how to make it do that!

In case some intrepid soul might wish to take the idea and run with it, the event bonuses are:

Faction Featured - x3
    Faction Bonus - x2
    Galaxy Featured - x5
    Galaxy Bonus - x3
  • Options
    DilvishDilvish
    edited June 2019
    Just started using the Database/Spreadsheet & entering in Owned crew...why is KDF Alexander missing?

I also see Away Team Archer also not included, now assuming 1 to 3 star crew not included in collection database.
  • Options
    Hey, it's been a while since I got the latest copy of the doc to update my own so I was going to start from scratch but with the hyperlink at the top I can't access the sheets menu. Is this intended?
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Sorry to necro this thread ....

@Paladin 27 I have been looking at " personalising" a copy of the lvl100 sheet ... noticed some quirks ..

Aside from the naming differences between the various tools & sheets (which is inevitable considering, i hope some name matching can be done thos ... )
    I noticed there were some odd lines in the sheet .
    Duplicate lines for :
    Captain Kurn 1/4 , Commander Dolim 2/4 , Klingon Quark 2/4 , Liaison Torres 3/4

Formatting glitch
    "Garth of Izar" , Lt. Commander Icheb ,

Jack Crusher was renamed to Lieutenant Jack Crusher .
    And i am sure i am missing some others too ..

Any clearing up would be appreciated ...
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »
    Sorry to necro this thread ....

@Paladin 27 I have been looking at " personalising" a copy of the lvl100 sheet ... noticed some quirks ..

Aside from the naming differences between the various tools & sheets (which is inevitable considering, i hope some name matching can be done thos ... )
    I noticed there were some odd lines in the sheet .
    Duplicate lines for :
    Captain Kurn 1/4 , Commander Dolim 2/4 , Klingon Quark 2/4 , Liaison Torres 3/4

Formatting glitch
    "Garth of Izar" , Lt. Commander Icheb ,

Jack Crusher was renamed to Lieutenant Jack Crusher .
    And i am sure i am missing some others too ..

Any clearing up would be appreciated ...

@JiveDutch

I fixed the partial fusion 4s. I think they were remnants from testing of other functionality before I took over updating. Updated Crusher's name and Icheb's trait formating. May have got Garth, but wasn't sure what the issue was.

I tend to update directly off of Shan's posts so whenever the in game name does't match that exactly or they update later there will be differences until I see or am told of the difference. Some of the other sources either pull automatically from the game (datacore) or have a lot more folks updating (wiki) so they may get caught faster there.
  • Options
    Since this thread was brought back from the dead, I'll add another thing in. The link on the first page does to a document that no longer exists. Is there an updated link?
    ----
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negh_var wrote: »
    Since this thread was brought back from the dead, I'll add another thing in. The link on the first page does to a document that no longer exists. Is there an updated link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrObDH5UtTOfSm37pdMVmm7hwr2u6kMDgdWZpwfjON8/htmlview#gid=1942976

• Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Thank you!
    ----
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Is it just me or is there no taskbar with the option to copy this sheet?