Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Lord_Jax wrote: »
    Please could we get Tsunkatse Seven and the Pendari Champion?

I just made it to Voyager s6e15. I'm bringing back a request for the Pendari Champion.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I just made it to Voyager s6e15. I'm bringing back a request for the Pendari Champion.

The Hirogen who trains Seven would also be a nice addition!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Was that Dwayne Son of John?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    So now that the actress for Isis has been identified, DB's going to get the license for that character? Right? (See TrekMovie or The Trek Files podcast from today.)
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now that the actress for Isis has been identified, DB's going to get the license for that character? Right? (See TrekMovie or The Trek Files podcast from today.)

Very interesting — thanks for sharing that. You would have thought that the actress would have known folks were trying to figure out who played that role, since she's been active in the biz up until 2001. Even looking at her today, the resemblance is unmistakable.

apriltatro-larry-640x480.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I’d love the ISS Charon, I think it would be too big/powerful/hard to get the look right to be in the game though. I’d settle for ISS Disco or Shenzhou

ov8qg3jasl7z.jpeg
    xhnd8r95vw9h.jpeg
    dp90ggn0ve43.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    I’d love the ISS Charon, I think it would be too big/powerful/hard to get the look right to be in the game though. I’d settle for ISS Disco or Shenzhou

ov8qg3jasl7z.jpeg
    xhnd8r95vw9h.jpeg
    dp90ggn0ve43.jpeg

The Charon would be great! When it comes to big/powerful ships, we already have the Klingon Sarcophagus and a Borg Cube, so I think it would be ok if they added this one too.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    This contains info about the latest episode of Disco, so I am wrapping the whole lot in a spoiler tag.
    EV suit Airiam.

We already have an Airiam, but this was a different actress, and she was central to the episode. It contained her back story, developed the character, then she sacrificed herself at the end.

airiam.jpg
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This contains info about the latest episode of Disco, so I am wrapping the whole lot in a spoiler tag.
    EV suit Airiam.

We already have an Airiam, but this was a different actress, and she was central to the episode. It contained her back story, developed the character, then she sacrificed herself at the end.

airiam.jpg
    Was it a different actress? Missed that in the credits.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV suit Airiam.

airiam.jpg
    Hannah Cheesman took over the role at the start of the season. The original actress has made a couple of appearances as a Human character in Engineering, including in this episode.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV suit Airiam.

airiam.jpg
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Speaking of (this bit isn't spoilery), Nilsson - season one Airiam in civvies - would make a cute 1* or 2*

latest?cb=20190118125950&path-prefix=en

She's popped up a couple of times - first episode in the cargo bay when they were lassoing the rock, and a couple of episodes ago in Spore Central doing general techy messing around when they were trying to get the drive going.

(And give her the Linguist trait as a shout-out to The Expanse.)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    807k1c622ldo.jpeg

Sylvia (TOS: Catspaw)
    Dip/Sec

Captain Level 99

• Options
    What about...plojbraoo3rh.jpg
    Year of Hell Janeway. She's gone through a lot, so she deserves a spot on this list.

Looks like we might actually get her sometime this year, given the results from the mega-event survey :smiley:
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So happy to finally have the USS Enterprise-E. To round out the collection, we still need the Excelsior-class "B" and the Ambassador-class "C". Would also be great to have the alternate future version of the "D" from "All Good Things . . ."

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    So happy to finally have the USS Enterprise-E. To round out the collection, we still need the Excelsior-class "B" and the Ambassador-class "C". Would also be great to have the alternate future version of the "D" from "All Good Things . . ."

Galaxy X would definitely be nice to have in game.
  • Options
    /SSR/ AHSOG/SSR/ AHSOG ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I'd like them to take a second pass at the 1701-D, the in game model is HORRIBLE (blocky, inaccurate). 1701-E is great, modelling-wise, D is very bad.
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Solbor and Gul Darheel.

aeo8at0ma3ds.jpeg
    1jakxui5jgul.png
  • Options
    Who's in the mood for a DB original? No one?
    What if I said it'll never happen?
    I present: Young Amanda Grey
    71szn3vmd1ly.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    nuls5punngmh.jpg
    wwh29l33gxlw.jpg
    I feel like I am being punished with this limited ship selection class ;( I normally just pick a different ship but decided to send one out just to see how far it would get lol
    What about...plojbraoo3rh.jpg
    Year of Hell Janeway. She's gone through a lot, so she deserves a spot on this list.

Looks like we might actually get her sometime this year, given the results from the mega-event survey :smiley:

but they need to do one with her watch on :P
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I am being punished with this limited ship selection class ;( I normally just pick a different ship but decided to send one out just to see how far it would get lol

I sent one out with the Galaxy-class recently by mistake, but a great crew. Still made 8 hours with no refueling.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Please DB!!!!
    x1v1nebgwbda.jpeg
    m6vtkcd7jdyd.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    There is some speculation that the upcoming Mega may have the Prisoner theme. I would just like to renew my request for Cardassian Prisoner Picard. You know the one. It's where he's squinting, trying to count the lights. :)

And while you're at it... a Prisoner collection would be awesome!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Given the theme of the mega event, perhaps we’re in line for Warship Interrogator Kim?

9kl8g6u5h0ec.jpeg

4* - SEC/MED/SCI; Human, Hologram, Starfleet, Federation, Brutal, Interrogator, Musician

I also wonder what kind of music Warship Harry would be in to...perhaps black metal instead of jazz?

I like it! I think he would play prison blues to mock the captives. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    How about warship voyager? Cool looking ship with a good episode with it, would be cool for the voyager mega event. Only drawbacks are that it looks a lot like the original voyager, but most of the crew are in the game, why not the ship?
  • Options
    How about warship voyager? Cool looking ship with a good episode with it, would be cool for the voyager mega event. Only drawbacks are that it looks a lot like the original voyager, but most of the crew are in the game, why not the ship?

Omg that would be like super epic! I agree DeltaHaloSuite, would be totes amazing.
  • Options
    xk6d1gllqvus.jpeg
    Not really spoiler, but whatever

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xk6d1gllqvus.jpeg
    Not really spoiler, but whatever

Many are excited at the possibility of Janet Reno being a 5* ENG/MED heavy first. Yes I called her that on purpose