Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    xk6d1gllqvus.jpeg
    Not really spoiler, but whatever

Many are excited at the possibility of Janet Reno being a 5* ENG/MED heavy first. Yes I called her that on purpose

Yeah! I’m thinking Eng/Med/Sci
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    x3kgg7tp2ix0.jpeg
    aiqq4jsetb1q.jpeg

I would love either Charlie X or Kevin Riley
  • Options
    I would like to see "God" From Star Trek IV. His arena ability could be "What does God need with a star ship?"
  • Options
    I would like to see "God" From Star Trek IV. His arena ability could be "What does God need with a star ship?"

6483awh0mexj.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

V

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Oh shoot, I always mix up the numerals on those two.
  • Options

It happens. I miss stuff, too. I've been told I'm the most disorganized OCD person around......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

It happens. I miss stuff, too. I've been told I'm the most disorganized OCD person around......

Ha! That’s gotta cause alot of inner conflict
  • Options

I miscounted ice cubes in my drink the other day. My head migrained when I caught it.

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

I miscounted ice cubes in my drink the other day. My head migrained when I caught it.

There are very few things I care about and pay attention to. This is the key to a peaceful carefree serene life

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

There are very few things I care about and pay attention to. This is the key to a peaceful carefree serene life

You missed two commas and a period in that last sentence. Now my OCD is kicking in. I can (obviously) live with hanging prepositions, but punctuation is a must. :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

You missed two commas and a period in that last sentence. Now my OCD is kicking in. I can (obviously) live with hanging prepositions, but punctuation is a must. :D

You just further proved my point

• Options
    eXo | RodenberryPieeXo | RodenberryPie ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    You guys are a bunch of Odos.

https://youtu.be/cYL8lklPNqg?t=60
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    The Douwd would be a nice addition.....

vgxvdd8ysb1a.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    I'd like some more good stat skilled non dr holograms... they had lots with the hirogen episodes maybe they could do some of them... or maybe that crazy one that killed all its crew and attempted to kill torres my crew soft spot right now are holograms and prodigys
  • Options
    xo66alxsezkb.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    If the next Disco Mega has a Skirmish, can we please get the Chancellor's Can-Opener Flagship?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    xk6d1gllqvus.jpeg
    Not really spoiler, but whatever

Many are excited at the possibility of Janet Reno being a 5* ENG/MED heavy first. Yes I called her that on purpose

Yeah! I’m thinking Eng/Med/Sci

That would be great, but she would end up in a Tuesday pack.

Third skill could easily be Sec, or Dip instead, buy I prefer your suggestion.
  • Options
    eXo | RodenberryPieeXo | RodenberryPie ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Moriarty from Ship in a Bottle would be cool. Combine that with Top Hat Picard and Nice Suit Worf.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Moriarty from Ship in a Bottle would be cool. Combine that with Top Hat Picard and Nice Suit Worf.

Moriarty is already in the game as “The Professor”:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/The_Professor
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Oh wow, I missed that.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Every week that we don't have (possible Discovery spoiler)
    Jett Reno
    is a whole new tragedy. Just sayin'. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jett Reno
    Med/Eng/Sci. All 1000+, Immortalized.
  • Options
    Jett Reno
    Med/Eng/Sci. All 1000+, Immortalized.

I wouldn't turn that down, but even with the worst stats, I would burn my whole stash of chronitons and/or shuttle boosts to get in the top 1,500. My stash of dilithium is not significant, but I would burn that too (if she has a sound board).
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I want is one Groppler Zorn.

No, I don't know why.
  • Options
    lq9ll6eohgo3.jpeg

"Delicious cake"
  • Options
    Is the Gladiator series going to be complete?

Since we have Gladiator McCoy and Gladiator Spock, what about Gladiator Kirk?

s1lu4q7jxh2x.jpg
  • Options
    Dante123 wrote: »
    I still don't understand why she is called Dancing Uhura. To go with Kirk, Platoian Uhura would be a better name. It's a weird choice on DB's part

She was forced to dance for them in the eppsode

Or could it be the dancing auburn from STV The Final Frontier?