Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Capt. Pete Owen , I'm not sure if it's an oversight or if you want another version, but I noticed Etana Jol on your list. She can be removed unless you want another version.

So is yellow shirt Pike

• Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    @Capt. Pete Owen , I'm not sure if it's an oversight or if you want another version, but I noticed Etana Jol on your list. She can be removed unless you want another version.

Yes it was an oversight, I tried to remove all the crew added since I last posted these suggestions.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

So is yellow shirt Pike

Yes, another version of Pike in the Discovery uniform wouldn't hurt. They went a bit OTT with how many outfits Burnham had in just the one season, Pike wore the discovery uniform the majority of his appearance in the season and only wore the yellow shirt a couple of times in comparison.
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to keep the list with pictures, @Capt. Pete Owen . Just want you to know that it is appreciated!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I just went through the whole list that @Capt. Pete Owen keeps. There's a lot that I really want. Especially the the Delaney Sisters - individually and merged.

And I noticed that Q2 is missing.
    Edit: And the image isn't loading.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I just went through the whole list that @Capt. Pete Owen keeps. There's a lot that I really want. Especially the the Delaney Sisters - individually and merged.

Thanks @[10F] Prime Lorca
    I appreciate your appraisal.

Q2 is among the images, I had him labelled as Q Jr as that’s what his father refers to him as, Junior. You are quite right tho, on the episode credits he is Q2.
  • Options

Q2 is among the images, I had him labelled as Q Jr as that’s what his father refers to him as, Junior. You are quite right tho, on the episode credits he is Q2.

No, not Junior. The one that was played by Corbin Bernson in TNG s3 e13: Deja Q. The dude played Henry Spencer in Psych, which is one of my favorite non-Trek shows.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    We should get the battle damaged Enterprise A and Excelcer and the kilingon bird of pray that can fire awhile clocked. Star Trek VI
  • Options

No, not Junior. The one that was played by Corbin Bernson in TNG s3 e13: Deja Q. The dude played Henry Spencer in Psych, which is one of my favorite non-Trek shows.

Ah that Q2 lol
    ghmg78fyiy7t.jpeg
  • Options

Ah that Q2 lol
    ghmg78fyiy7t.jpeg

Yes, that's the one. That's why I was bummed that I couldn't get the image to load. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Blue-eyed Data from TNG Parallels
  • Options
    As the leader of the newly formed squadron ISS Buran, I would like to request the ISS Buran to be added to the game.
    wptdhpzlub99.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I just re-watched TNG s2e1: The Child. I couldn't find an image, but I want Creeper Riker - when he is creepily watching Deanna have the baby.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krenim Time Ship.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    I just watched this episode again. We definitely need a Culber v2.0, perhaps in the proper context:

Enraged Culber

0z8eddhsxp36.jpg

I know he doesn't look particularly 'enraged' here, but he was talking to Tyler and all of these screen grabs are after he knocks the food & stuff off the table. There are no good face shots of when he is 'raging'.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    A fleet mate (Fort Knox) suggested the following crew. And I think it would make a fun mini collection.
    (Edit: I didn't intend the pun, but it's funny. So I am intentionally leaving it.)
    8j05qqnge0tb.jpg
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    yes! i wonder if it might be tricky to get in touch with the child actors for rights portrayal. Would be fun cards though. especially with audio!
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    double posted accidentally

• Options
    DB original idea: Mirror Mudd.
    I've never seen The Office, but my fleet mates think he would basically be Dwight. Could be a fun idea for the writing staff, especially coming off of their current success with the Month of Hell. :)

I approve of this message.
  • Options
    injured chakotay from human Natural Law
  • Options
    I'm thrilled that they added the real Dr. Brahms, bummed that she's pack-only.
  • Options
    Kamikawa4Kamikawa4 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    King of Texas Picard from the best Picard/O’Brien holodeck episode of all time. One more for the Wild West collection.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eris, the first Vorta ever with telekinesis! She's still not in there. (sniff)
    Jhamel, the cute Aenar gurl who eventually married Shran. Lissan (with less screen time) is in there, but Jhammy not? Vote for Jhammy and Eris, please! :D
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    After rewatching most Trek series recently I have a few new crew that I would love to see in the game:

Main Crew:

Mirror Scotty (5* ENG, SCI, SEC - it's really time for a good legendary Scotty)
    Lieutenant Ezri Dax (5* MED, SCI, DIP - plain and simple - just a 5* Ezri)
    Kirok (4* or 5* - a MED Kirk version)
    Dress Uniform Troi (5*)

Guest Crew:

Captain Ronald Tracy (4* SEC, SCI, COM - Traits: Villian, Starfleet, Human, Desperate, Insane)
    Commodore Bob Wesley (4 or 5*)
    Benjamin Finney (4 or 5*)
    K'mpec (5* - no one ruled longer over the klingon empire)
    Duras (5* - not Lursa, not B'Etor...no, the head of the house of Duras, Duras himself - he needs to be in)
    Commander Toreth (4* - as all Romulan commanders in this game^^)
    Colonel Lovok (5* - could be fun - Traits: dominion, villian, romulan, tactican....)
    Vagh (4*)
    Suspiria (5* - MED, ENG, SCI - the female Caretaker)
    General Korok (5* - a klingon general as a borg drone regaining individualitiy commanding a borg sphere - come on)
    Mirror Marlena Moreau (4*)
    Ayelborne (5* - Organians have to be in)
    Transporter Chief Kyle (4*)
    Helmsman O'Brien (2*)
    Lieutenant Nog (4*)
    The Metron (5*)
    Alternate future Lt.Cmdr. Icheb (4 or 5*)
    Crewman Samantha Wildman (4*)
    Acting Captain Tim Watters (4 or 5* - Red Squad, Cadet, Desperarte, Starfleet, Human)

Some good ones in there. My favorites are Mirror Scotty, Susperia, and Helmsman O'Brien (thought about saying he should be Rare, but you're right, he should be Uncommon).
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lt. J.G. Worf from season one of TNG
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Got thinking last night on my standard go-to 'what if?', characters we didn't get to see in the Mirror Universe (or at least I didn't get to see, because I didn't read whatever novel or comic or whatever they showed up in), and thought of a couple that I think would be fun (if not necessarily vital for the game, so I'm not holding my breath).

Mirror Ross - not from Friends, the Admiral, except there's no Starfleet so he's no Admiral. For some reason my brain went straight to whatsisname from Gladiator, Proximo? The gladiator trainer guy. So being slaves to the KCA there are planets where Terrans are put into arenas, and Ross is an old gladiator who was just to hardcore to get killed, and eventually he's the grizzled old dude who mentors the youngsters, kind of like that Hirogen from 'Tsunkatse'. For extra points maybe they still use the little three link chain icon from Gladiator Kirk and Spock, like back in Mirror TOS the Empire found Planet Rome and were like, gladiators, cool, and conquered/adopted the idea wholesale, then when the KCA took over they thought it was cool too, and basically Planet Rome's gladiator arenas have just been going this whole time through multiple empires taking them over.

Mirror Wesley - young Lex Luthor/Doctor Doom, basically, he's this brilliant scientist but he's so embittered by the scorn of every other species towards Terrans that he's gone off the deep end and is just intent on using his genius to make the entire rest of the galaxy bow down before him. He probably 'works for' the remnant of the Empire, but in the back of his mind he's planning for the day when he'll overthrow them as well.

Mirror Dukat - okay I admit this one isn't really a punchy character so he'd be no good for the game, but imagine Dukat-as-Anjohl, but it's not all a lie. He's still Cardassian, but when he got assigned to Bajor he genuinely came to adore the Bajorans, and resigned from the military and settled down as a farmer, everyone loves him, he's like Mr Rogers, the best guy imaginable, and completely content with his life on his little farm without a care in the world. And he's married to Mirror Winn, and they're a really nice happy couple.

And finally, Mirror Captain Proton - grounded, realistic, the show is basically The Expanse without the alien stuff, just hard science (pre-warp) solar system space travel and interplanetary politics.

Everything you ever say should be made so.......

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."