Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reverie in Prime - 05/10

12346»

Comments

• KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    Though I'm sure many or even most at the top have event crew FF, it's not always the case. Remember VIP0 Stellar Ice with 0 copies before placing 1st in the Honey Bare Dax event.
    Does anyone have a record of how many VP it took to get Honey Bare Dax? It was a five day Galaxy, so the numbers must've been higher than usual I assume.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »
    Though I'm sure many or even most at the top have event crew FF, it's not always the case. Remember VIP0 Stellar Ice with 0 copies before placing 1st in the Honey Bare Dax event.
    Does anyone have a record of how many VP it took to get Honey Bare Dax? It was a five day Galaxy, so the numbers must've been higher than usual I assume.

I know I spent about 15-16K Chronitons and finished around 28 or so. I can't remember how much VP that was. I also had 0 copies of her beforehand.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psh. A VIP0 can't win an event - obvious forgery.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why won't you show us your VIP certificate Stellar? #NotMyEventWinner :P
  • 5nae8pprputi.png

#FreeStellar #MakeTheBoard
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh honey, wrong thread.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Gladly! :)
    242pfjhxyw0w.png
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
    Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Amphistaff wrote: »

Gladly! :)
    242pfjhxyw0w.png

A doctored image, clearly ;)
  • KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    KayJay47 wrote: »

Oooh, oooh, I know the answer to that. Pick me! Pick me! jumps up and down

eo6z7c5jsc8s.png

Easy, donkey. ;) And thanks!