Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Reverie in Prime - 05/10

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Reverie in Prime
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Virtuoso Doctor 5* (New), Alan-A-Dale 4* (New) and Vic Fontaine 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/10 until Monday 05/14

Event factions: Bajoran, Klingon Empire, Ferengi Traditionalist

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of the Doctor, variants of Geordi La Forge, variants of Vic Fontaine, and crew with the musician trait.

Comments

• eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those wondering, because i definitely was -

350?cb=20050928153506&path-prefix=en

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Alan-a-Dale

do we think he will have his smashed guitar?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

Will Scarlett has it.
  • das411 wrote: »
    For those wondering, because i definitely was -

350?cb=20050928153506&path-prefix=en

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Alan-a-Dale

*Broken Mandolin*
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ferengi Traditionalists are in this one, which is amusing right after this week's theme. Are they striking back?
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second... Mademoiselle de Neuf doesn’t have musician???
  • TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    If he’s in the tux, I will probably try for him. If he’s in the clown outfit, nope.
  • I never realized how many musicians were in this game until I searched my crew quarters for this trait.

We really could have had an entire series of "Star Trek, the Musical!" with this many.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not remembering the episode with Virtuoso Doctor. Likely another Dip-Med crew?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never realized how many musicians were in this game until I searched my crew quarters for this trait.

We really could have had an entire series of "Star Trek, the Musical!" with this many.

I count 40 Musicians altogether.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never realized how many musicians were in this game until I searched my crew quarters for this trait.

I bet @Shy Khan, and I could write it!
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not remembering the episode with Virtuoso Doctor. Likely another Dip-Med crew?

I would hope for CMD as well, since he's "commanding" the stage.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking about Star Trek the Musical, I'm reminded of the Star Trekking parody many years ago.

"Star Trekkin, across the universe
    Only going forward, cause we can't find reverse."

Google it, you'll smile.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

I count 40 Musicians altogether.

This was the list I made. Obviously, a fair number of musicians are also variants of ECH, so you may not have been including those.

Sorry the forums don't support the custom emojis.

Traits: Musician (44 total)
    ★★★★ Ambassador Spock:dip~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★ Apollo:cmd~1::dip~1::med~1:
    ★★★★ Author Doctor:dip~1::med~1:
    ★★★★★ Beowulf Kim:cmd~1::eng~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★★ C.O.P. Founder Picard:cmd~1::dip~1:
    ★ Comm Officer Uhura:dip~1:
    ★★★★ Command Hologram:cmd~1::sec~1::med~1:
    ★ Commander Spock:cmd~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★ Commander Uhura:cmd~1::dip~1:
    ★★★★★ Dancing Uhura:cmd~1::dip~1:
    ★★★★★ Detective Data:eng~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Emotion Chip Data:dip~1::eng~1::sci~1:
    ★ Ensign Kim:eng~1:
    ★★★★★ Enterprise-E Picard:cmd~1::dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Friar Tuck Data:dip~1::eng~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★★ Gangster Spock:eng~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★ Hockey Kim:cmd~1::eng~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Holonovel Doctor:sci~1::med~1:
    ★★★★★ Jazz Musician Odo:dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★ Jazz Musician Riker:cmd~1::dip~1:
    ★★★★ Kal-if-fee Spock:cmd~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Kolinahr Spock:cmd~1::dip~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Laborer Spock:eng~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★ Lieutenant Arex Na Eth:cmd~1::dip~1::sci~1:
    ★★ Lt Commander Data:eng~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★ Lt Commander Nella Daren:cmd~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Mariachi Q:dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Mirror Uhura:dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Mirror Vic Fontaine:dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★★ Mobile Doctor:dip~1::sci~1::med~1:
    ★★★★★ Nyota Uhura:cmd~1::dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Prospero Data:cmd~1::dip~1::eng~1:
    ★★ Recovering Spock:cmd~1::dip~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★ Robin Hood:cmd~1::dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★ Rogue Harry Kim:eng~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Romulan Data:dip~1::eng~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Smitten Jean-Luc Picard:cmd~1::dip~1:
    ★★★ Talos IV Spock:cmd~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★★ Tempted Data:dip~1::eng~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★★ The Caretaker:eng~1::sci~1::med~1:
    ★★★★ The President of Earth:cmd~1::dip~1::med~1:
    ★★★★ Tommy Gun Dixon:cmd~1::dip~1::sec~1:
    ★★★★★ Trelane:dip~1::sec~1::sci~1:
    ★★★★ Vic Fontaine:dip~1::med~1:
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB, I could REALLY use a new 900+ base engineer in Alan-a-Dale Geordi. Please please please!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second... Mademoiselle de Neuf doesn’t have musician???

Never noticed this but that is strange... @Shan can you bring that up to have musician added? It's kind of her main shtick
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Ferengi Traditionalists are in this one, which is amusing right after this week's theme. Are they striking back?

Didn't that happen after the original run of this event as well ?
    Between musicians and variants of LaForge (all the Doctor and Fontaine variants appear to already be musicians), I've got enough immortalized super rares and FE legendaries to have every slot on a shuttle filled by a bonus crew member.

But isn't that a little ridiculous? Why are all variants of Data musicians, for example, but of the Rikers, it's only Jazz Musician Riker? When did Mirror Vic Fontaine exhibit musical ability? Are we sure Ambassador Spock (on Romulus) was keeping up his skills on the Vulcan lyre that we hadn't seen him exhibit for a century? This is a trait that needs scrubbing.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    Nice one - I'm in for the lot.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • I protest: for the love of Trek please make Virtuoso Doctor & Geordi-a-Dale 3-skilled.
    I will be a Merry Woman.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭

All I can remember from was that he impressed some aliens that reverared intellegence...and that the aliens had an obsession with the number of digits of pi people could calculate. It seemed like a dumb person's idea of what smart people would be impressed by to me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Vic could be the threshold, that would be pretty great. I have him at 1/4* and would really like to finish him.
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Too bad it's a galaxy event and multiple bonus crew are useless. One card to cover each skill is all you need. :(

Oh! Thanks. I skimmed and saw three factions so thought, "Faction Event", but now that I re-read, I see you're right. Galaxy event. At least that means I won't have to thaw so many crew for this one.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this is our 100th event. Vic is dressed black tie and it's likely The Doc will be, too, so at least they're taking the ceremonious part of the event seriously. Poor Geordi. Even worse if his mandolin is already busted, because then he can't even play backup for the two vocalists. Of course, if Virtuoso Doctor is dressed as a clown, Geordi should feel less awkward.

As an aside, I'd just like to point out that this will make the third event for the character Vic Fontaine, including two in this specific persona (the other was as his Mirror counterpart). As a fan of Vic, I approve of this.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for this. I need stars for Vic and the other two characters are relevant to my interests.
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    As an aside, I'd just like to point out that this will make the third event for the character Vic Fontaine, including two in this specific persona (the other was as his Mirror counterpart). As a fan of Vic, I approve of this.

Third? I'm blanking. What was the other Vic event?