Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: The Longest Day - 05/24

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Longest Day
Event Type: Hybrid Event Faction/Galaxy
Event Crew: War Correspondent Jake Sisko 5* (New), Xindi Prisoner Archer 4* (New) and Rogue Harry Kim 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/24 until Monday 05/28 (while this Monday is indeed a holiday - the event will end on that day)

Event factions: Dominion, Hirogen

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Jake Sisko, variants of Jonathan Archer, and variants of Harry Kim

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Archer that isn’t in a Tuesday pack? Whoa!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be clear, even though Monday the 28th is a US holiday we're still ACTUALLY ending the event then? There's been.... confusion we'll call it, in the past when events are/aren't supposed to end on holidays.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally an Archer! And on my birthday, no less. Thanks for the gift DB!
  • Options
    [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    To be clear, even though Monday the 28th is a US holiday we're still ACTUALLY ending the event then? There's been.... confusion we'll call it, in the past when events are/aren't supposed to end on holidays.

Came back to ask about this. I suspect this will be revised to end on Tues (I guess Monday really will be the Longest Day)

Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    People will go apeshit over this new Archer but I'm very meh on those so this could be a pass
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dream has arrived. Please make the art like my avatar. Then back up the truck for all the cash I'm going to throw!
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice.

Only 1 crew to work on to prepare. Just finished FE all purple/gold Archers and Kims in the last month. Guess I better work on Best Selling Author Jake Sisko. He's been sitting at 60 for quite some time.

Guess it's a good week to work on DS9 and Augments to prepare for June.
  • Options
    Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    JAKE-O!!!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We were looooooong overdue for a new Jake. Love it.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Came back to ask about this. I suspect this will be revised to end on Tues (I guess Monday really will be the Longest Day)

Since they said they have "heard" us about wanting shorter events, let's see if they are really listening. Maybe they will go for a 3 day event rather than extending it to 5 days to avoid the holiday.

2 day faction and 1 day galaxy would be nice

That would also end the event on a day most people don't work so it would allow everyone to turn in their galaxy crafted items at the end
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Only one of the three that I like as a character is the gold. But a new DS9 gold ahead of the mega would be nice.

I wonder if there are going to be any extra crew for the Faction part. As 15 total crew isn't a great deal
  • Options
    Since I have Kim at 3/4, Archer in threshold would be most appreciated!
  • Options
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I wonder if there are going to be any extra crew for the Faction part. As 15 total crew isn't a great deal

Agreed. It's interesting that they picked 3 crew who have very few variants all in the same event. Maybe anyone with the Human trait since all 3 are Human?

• Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I'm more excited that Archer finally got an event. If he is threshold, I'll get him, but I'm not too excited about the variant.
  • Options
    For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    :open_mouth:

ARCHER!!

AND A JAKE!

so happy

*dancing*
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was so excited to see another of my "wish-list" characters in War Correspondent Jake (following Kes of course) I missed Archer's first event (following Kes of course).

If only I hadn't froze Kim to make room for Terrand and Klingons a few days ago.
  • Options
    Still need a Quantum Leap event but awesome
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my ... just out of something to do I've levelled Rogue Kim and Mirror Archer this past week ... what a coincidence and seeing as Kim is from an Expedition event this is probably the best time to add stars.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So . . . do we think there will be other bonus crew? Maybe everyone with the prisoner trait?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still need a Quantum Leap event but awesome

Oh boy...
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg! Is it possible?????
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Archer in an event! I must be dreaming...
  • Options
    Yay for Archer, it's a shame it isn't just 'Captain Archer' but I'll take whatever DB finally gives us
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I saw some concerns regarding the event end date, I am confirming that it will end on Monday 05/28 :)

Thank you for the clarification, and pass on the happiness expressed that this is not an extended event.
  • Options
    I must be the only one asking.

Jake a 5*
    Yet
    Archer a 4* ??????????????

Oh well, at least we have a new Archer I suppose. :-)