Home The Bridge
Options

What Is Your Personal Best Voyage Without a Refresh?

Comments

• Options
    Good job to everybody who is getting over 8 hours without refilling and a special gratz to the guys above 10 hours.
    A little side rant is I don't see and this looks like a common complaint here, much reason to go beyond 8 hours after the nerf. To make things worse the rng is so weird that for many times I got 3-4 super rares in 7+ hours missions while in 8+ hours ones I just got trash. :(
    #MakeVoyagesGreatAgain @DB!

Interestingly, I had an 8 hour voyage that died around hour 9; I used Dil to refresh out of pride (and the extra star on Fencing Sulu). But by the time I recalled, somehow the rewards got good enough I didn't feel bad.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job to everybody who is getting over 8 hours without refilling and a special gratz to the guys above 10 hours.
    A little side rant is I don't see and this looks like a common complaint here, much reason to go beyond 8 hours after the nerf. To make things worse the rng is so weird that for many times I got 3-4 super rares in 7+ hours missions while in 8+ hours ones I just got trash. :(
    #MakeVoyagesGreatAgain @DB!

Interestingly, I had an 8 hour voyage that died around hour 9; I used Dil to refresh out of pride (and the extra star on Fencing Sulu). But by the time I recalled, somehow the rewards got good enough I didn't feel bad.

It surprises you sometimes. I did one refresh last night and went from 2 super rares to 6

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!! Beat my previous by 14 minutes. Inching closer to that 10 hour mark!apas0o5iiwko.png
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    New personal bestc3w3n7irobu4.png

That is some hot event crew, my best is 10 hours 15 seconds.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that's a lousy crew drop for 11 hours.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    That's...really long

What was your starting AM value?

You massively over performed the estimates on Chewable's estimate. Top 1% of possibilities for 0 refresh assuming 2950 AM.

0xwa11igudkw.png

Edit: thinking on it, I guess you more or less intentionally was shooting for this. Stack Primary/Secondary as high as possible and hope for luck on the late hazard checks being Primary/Secondary.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Holy voyage Batman!!
  • Options
    Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    ql3jxuoqds1c.png
    oezv53imqzsj.png
    p9tpdqmr2fen.png
    Here's who I used. No idea what starting AM was, but this was absolutely a perfect roll of the dice. The estimate that iampicard gave me was 10.4
    *Edit*
    Appears ship AM was 2850 - the barge of the dead was the bonus ship.
  • Options
    AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Well, improved my best, but still short of Frank's.67eff925z0pz.png
    jtp95wqddg91.png
  • Options
    This is currently my best voyage time.

aw2rycjh79ce.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been trying so hard to crack the 10 hour club. Soon I hope
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    For my 10 hour runs I have been putting 12000 in primary and secondary and putting the rest into the rest. Works pretty well for me for the time being. I have some decent 5s but still need lots of stars on some good people.

My 10 hour runs tend to be diplomacy and medical so gar.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't we all just short of Frank?

maybe errbody except AA Sisko
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emmett K wrote: »
    For my 10 hour runs I have been putting 12000 in primary and secondary and putting the rest into the rest. Works pretty well for me for the time being. I have some decent 5s but still need lots of stars on some good people.

Same here. MED/DIP is my best combo. There’s so may of them.

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I pulled it off once with Sci Dip, took an insane amount of luck with primary skill hazards down the stretch, got to 10:00:03 with 5 AM left.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I pulled it off once with Sci Dip, took an insane amount of luck with primary skill hazards down the stretch, got to 10:00:03 with 5 AM left.

I’ve currently had that twice in a row. It looked real good but fell short again

• Options
    10 hours 20 minutes, sorry no screenshot
  • Options
    I believe we have a new champion!xqy2wz8gktuq.png

Frank could have matched that, though, if he waited through two more no-hazard ticks. :smirk:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AAAAHHH!!!! SO CLOSE! Funny part is my best crew is reserved for the current shuttle event. This was with my B crew. Looks like next time I get DIP/COM ten hours is in the bag!3pi01hstofe0.png
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    My new best. Now I want to join the 11 hour club....also known as Frank’s Club.

zc1ffuvc2qya.png
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Apparently can't post an imagine, but my best is 9 hours, 9 minutes... We'll done to those getting anywhere close to (let alone over) 10 hours!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new best. Now I want to join the 11 hour club....also known as Franks’s Club.

zc1ffuvc2qya.png

It is quite a exclusive club
  • Options
    I still have to crack de 10hs mark without dilithium, but I must admit that Ru'Afo and the Caretaker have risen my skill average by at least 1k of hability on my lowest ones Engineering and Medicine and have allowed me to make my other habilities to be able to grow a little more!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have to crack de 10hs mark without dilithium, but I must admit that Ru'Afo and the Caretaker have risen my skill average by at least 1k of hability on my lowest ones Engineering and Medicine and have allowed me to make my other habilities to be able to grow a little more!

I hear ya! I’m hoping Reverend Phlox and Professor Sato give me those boosts to put me over the 10 hour threshold

• Options
    I just hit my longest one yet. I think if RNG had been as expected I would have hit 11 hours but 8 out of 10 of my last 10 hazards were not the primary or secondary skill.
    7tu29oavmzjd.png
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I just hit my longest one yet. I think if RNG had been as expected I would have hit 11 hours but 8 out of 10 of my last 10 hazards were not the primary or secondary skill.
    7tu29oavmzjd.png

First off, congrats on the great voyage.

Now, I just can’t resist pointing out if rng had been as expected it would have gone 45-50 minutes less (and that’s assuming 2950 am).