Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Home for the Holidays - 12/06 (Mega-Event Part 1)

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Home for the Holidays
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Mountaineer Spock 5* (Existing), Disguised Chakotay 4* (New), and Tourist Quark 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 12/06 until Monday 12/10

Ranked Reward 5*: Sphere-Builder Presage (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/13.

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Etana Jol 5* (New)

Event Factions:
Maquis, Klingon Empire, and Ferengi Alliance

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Spock, Chakotay, Quark, and crew with the Pilot trait.

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a LOT of bonus crew.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Is Pilot going to be the mega trait for all events? That's over 40 crew to unvault. Otherwise, it makes no sense to include on a galaxy.

Edit: Question was answered two hours later in the mega event announcement. Answer is yes.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Does the Mega Event itself have a name? And will there be an Expedition event?
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a LOT of bonus crew.

Bonus crew don't matter for a Galaxy. Get the community and/or threshold copies of the event crew and that's all you need.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Pilot going to be the mega trait for all events? That's over 40 crew to unvault. Otherwise, it makes no sense to include on a galaxy.

That would actually be kind of cool, putting some rarely needed cards back into play for a month.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Depending on the December "daily reward" 4* you may just have given me the perfect exit from this game. No need to login all month.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for extra stars on that Quark, who i've used on a voyage a grand total of one time since we got him!
  • Options
    Have the details on the rest of the Mega-Event events been posted anywhere?
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES! Ensign Mayweather's time to SHINE! I knew that Pilot trait would come in handy...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I won't even be Threshold & Out for this one, as all I need is one star for Tourist Quark and I guess Etana Jol. Easy peasy weekend for me. Y'all have fun.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Home for the Holidays
    Event Type: Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Mountaineer Spock 5* (Existing), Disguised Chakotay 4* (New), and Tourist Quark 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 12/06 until Monday 12/10

Ranked Reward 5*: Sphere-Builder Presage (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/13.

Mega Event recurrent featured crew: Etana Jol 5* (New)

Event Factions:
    Maquis, Klingon Empire, and Ferengi Alliance

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Spock, Chakotay, Quark, and crew with the Pilot trait.

Sorry but Etana Jol is a total joke.
  • Options
    Antasil wrote: »
    Does the Mega Event itself have a name? And will there be an Expedition event?

Home For The Holidays
  • Options
    Which episode will Disguised Chakotay be from? Future's End comes to my mind, but if it will be a vacation-themed mega, that wouldn't make sense.
    Also, Janeway's outfit looked much better than his in that episode :D

MerryGoRound1.jpg
  • Options
    Woohoo! New Chakotay !
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll notice how no one likes the recurring and do something about it? Assuming no
  • Options
    It really feels like the Sphere Builder should be the recurring Mega.