Home The Bridge
Options

Most Wanted: Ships and Crew

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV Suit Picard
    EV Suit Worf

Both from First contact when they are littering space with their dish. I suspect they are both already being worked on, but I also want a specific piece of equipment. The maglock AE35.

zjt1bj3dwrjr.png
  • Options
    Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Jhamel wrote: »
    I would really like Tal Celes, Billy Telfer, Doctor Joe and Ensign Miral Paris from STVOY to be in some upcoming Mega Event, as well as the two Undine disguise officers Admiral Bullock and Lt. Cmdr. Valerie Archer (who is not supposed to be an Archer variant lol).

You have good taste @Jhamel
    jrxpjqc1o9jj.jpeg
    5r6kxirxzxtx.jpeg
    hi17peud2ir5.jpeg
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Would be great to see Cmdr A.G. Robinson
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV Suit Picard
    EV Suit Worf

Both from First contact when they are littering space with their dish. I suspect they are both already being worked on, but I also want a specific piece of equipment. The maglock AE35.

zjt1bj3dwrjr.png

That was a deep sci-fi reference. Made me fanboy a little. Because I was like six when I first saw the film being referenced.

In. Tuesday Pack this week. But, she is a 4 🌟 in a Tuesday Pack.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    EV Suit Picard
    EV Suit Worf

zjt1bj3dwrjr.png

That was a deep sci-fi reference. Made me fanboy a little. Because I was like six when I first saw the film being referenced.

You were off by one letter:

x1jy3g5yc3ne.jpeg

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16747/new-crew-b-g-robinson-4
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    EV Suit Picard
    EV Suit Worf

zjt1bj3dwrjr.png

You were off by one letter:

x1jy3g5yc3ne.jpeg

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/16747/new-crew-b-g-robinson-4
    🖖

Which one is A.G??!?!?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    A.G. was the rival test pilot in Ent, played by Keith Carradine. B.G. was a transporter operator in Next Gen, played by Teri Hatcher. I assume AG was meant to be a distant relation to the later BG.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    A.G. was the rival test pilot in Ent, played by Keith Carradine. B.G. was a transporter operator in Next Gen, played by Teri Hatcher. I assume AG was meant to be a distant relation to the later BG.

Oh. Thanx. I lose track of all the names. Like 3,000 episode's all-together now.

🖖🏿🖖🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be a tad controversial, but I would like someone from episode 3 of Lower Decks:
    Most Important Person in Starfleet History Miles O'Brien or Memorialized O'Brien or whatever you have to call him to get him in the game. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    This might be a tad controversial, but I would like someone from episode 3 of Lower Decks:
    Most Important Person in Starfleet History Miles O'Brien or Memorialized O'Brien or whatever you have to call him to get him in the game. :)

Yes. Please. Honor Hall replacement, first and only Ultra Legendary 6* in the game.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    I've been playing this game for some time now and the one character that I've always wanted above all as CPT. Robert April which only has been seen once since the name being brought up and it wasn't a cartoon as I'm sure you are aware of. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, W/ cherries on top! Take the photo that was used for CPT. April and use the real face of the FIRST ENTERPRISE CAPTAIN the one and only.........Mr. GENE RODENBERRY! I've never asked for a new crew member but I can think of none better and would love to test the prototype out if you needed someone ;-)
    Sincerely, Terok Nor

Robert April is already in the game...

If you were to read...I said not the cartoon crap the real April was and is RODENBERRY!

Your hostility won't make it happen. I think you had a good idea, but you are killing your own idea with your hostile approach. The original post was much better. Please don't ruin it.

• Options
    It's not hostility it's called auto correcting a fellow comrade.
  • Options
    It's not hostility it's called auto correcting a fellow comrade.

When you insult someone for not reading, it is commonly interpreted as hostile. It has happened time and again on the forum. I'm just trying to help you be mindful of what you type and how it is perceived.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Not sure if this was ever mentioned before, but how about Reading Enthusiast Captain La Forge? The artist will have to do some work on the eyes, but obviously I'm talking about Lavar Burton's Reading Rainbow days. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if this was ever mentioned before, but how about Reading Enthusiast Captain La Forge? The artist will have to do some work on the eyes, but obviously I'm talking about Lavar Burton's Reading Rainbow days. :)

Worth noting, there was an episode of Reading Rainbow where Burton did a behind-the-scenes segment about a ST: TNG episode.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Please try to make the Lower Decks characters look like this in the game?

cxjprjdltplk.jpg

She is obviously a Cosplayer, so maybe you could even find some WRG employees that look similar to the Lower Decks cast to dress up and pose.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    My favorite for a Timelines Originals addition: Counselor Jhamel, Blue Rarity - First non-purrple and non-gold in the TO collection with MED-CMD-DIP skills, good addition for the weekend cadets and a possible new cadet difficulty "Rare Ex Astris" where she would be three times a rare node reward in epic difficulty missions.

I actually found a cute small picture that would be great as a template for her avatar. :)

59vp94kryu1n.jpg
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options

cxjprjdltplk.jpg

She is obviously a Cosplayer, so maybe you could even find some WRG employees that look similar to the Lower Decks cast to dress up and pose.

She looks amazing, it would be great if they actually used her likeness for the card! :smiley:
  • Options

cxjprjdltplk.jpg

She looks amazing, it would be great if they actually used her likeness for the card! :smiley:

I'm all for enlisting the fan base as models for the Lower Decks crew cards.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Currenty, only four Orions in the game. One more from LD would be great.
  • Options
    shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    I once posted here we should have Scrooge Picard, but why not go all in on our friends from Elementary, Dear Data? 5* Top Hat Picard, and 4* Victorian Worf. Make it so! We also already have The Professor, Detective Data, Doctor La Forge, and Victorian Pulaski. I smell a collection...

c19lkk4zf8j0.jpeg
    p4x0swndpxso.jpeg
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    gtnc4sn6cllz.png
    o2z87f69qe0p.png

Burnham with those amazing Braids pretty please!
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I've actually gotten a lot of my "wants" over the last few months. Still a few left, along with a few new ones.
    • Now that Peanut Hamster is canon - I will accept that as my long-desired Exocomp crew.
    • Admiral McCoy
    • Lakanta
    • EV Suit Worf (First Contact)
    • Duelist Vorik
    • Pendari Champion
    • M'Ress
    • "Planet Hell" versions of Voyager Crew
    • Midwife Worf (come on - Worf with MED?)
    • Tomin (Scott Thompson!)
    • Ronin (Sexy Green Mist)
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    I've actually gotten a lot of my "wants" over the last few months. Still a few left, along with a few new ones.
    • Now that Peanut Hamster is canon - I will accept that as my long-desired Exocomp crew.
    • Admiral McCoy
    • Lakanta
    • EV Suit Worf (First Contact)
    • Duelist Vorik
    • Pendari Champion
    • M'Ress
    • "Planet Hell" versions of Voyager Crew
    • Midwife Worf
    • Tomin (Scott Thompson!)
    • Ronin (Sexy Green Mist)

You just won't let us forget that Sub Rosa was an episode? :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

Admit it, you don't really want to forget!

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options

Admit it, you don't really want to forget!

You're right. It's so bad, it's good. The only thing missing was Ray, Winston, Vankman, and Eagon. And maybe a catchy pop song. It's like the Night of the Living Dead of the Star Trek universe.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Boimler, Mariner and other "Cerritos" crew!
  • Options
    shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    I know there have probably been a lot of posts on the forum previously wanting to honor those who’ve passed in the last year, but I’d like to offer my two cents.

More than anything, I’d love to see a 5* Lieutenant Nog. With all the other legendaries that make one go “huh?” this one is a no-brainer IMO.

450?cb=20151219154106&path-prefix=en

And, for the great Rene, I’d personally like to see a 5* Mirror Odo. He was a jerk, but it was one of the first times we got to see Odo give a sinister smile lol.

fz08suvj3dy0.jpeg
  • Options
    I know its rather early but to start the ball rolling I thought I'd ask in good time.
    Can we please have 'Nexis Picard' in December ready for Christmas.
    🎄☃️❄️🎅🏻🥛🍪🎁
    a88eog1x6ceu.jpg

Maybe this Christmas 🤞🏼
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179