Home The Bridge

Fleet Boss Battles - Feedback thread

Comments

• It's funny how many people actually WANT to make the game EASIER for EVERYONE. It must be the "everyone should be a winner" mentality. The difficulties posed by the FBBs make the process challenging, which is exactly what the repetitious game needed! A good/great fleet should have members worldwide, which eliminates the lame need to start battles at set times. A good fleet should easily work together for common goals, etc. Instead of staying in lame fleets and complaining to have the game altered to suit you, FIX your fleet and improve your chances. OR find a fleet that suits you. The Fleet Recruiting board is full of options!

Some people are just trying to make advancement possible. If it’s not possible then why even play?

• edited March 2023
    My fleet has members with Captains below level 60, and with bridge levels as low as 8, covering 16 timezones, and we're having none of these "issues" people are complaining about. We do NM and UNM all day everyday victoriously, and still have 4 spaces available. Umbra Guard is happy to have those not happy with their current situation.....
  • Sounds to me like too many people don't want to admit they're fleets are not as "great" as they think. We operate under the concept that we will do what we can for EVERYONE in the fleet, not just ourselves.....
  • Yeah. We’re all so happy you’re so fresh and clean
  • Yeah. We’re all so happy you’re so fresh and clean

Try it, it's easy. You can start by losing the sarcastic attitude, and maybe accept the constructive criticism.....
  • My fleet has members with Captains below level 60, and with bridge levels as low as 8, covering 16 timezones, and we're having none of these "issues" people are complaining about. We do NM and UNM all day everyday victoriously, and still have 4 spaces available. Umbra Guard is happy to have those not happy with their current situation.....

Good for your Fleet. Others obviously are having issues. You cannot judge the whole world by your neighborhood.

Their issues are most likely their own doing.....
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fleet has members with Captains below level 60, and with bridge levels as low as 8, covering 16 timezones, and we're having none of these "issues" people are complaining about. We do NM and UNM all day everyday victoriously, and still have 4 spaces available. Umbra Guard is happy to have those not happy with their current situation.....

Good for your Fleet. Others obviously are having issues. You cannot judge the whole world by your neighborhood.

Have a nice day.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • My fleet has members with Captains below level 60, and with bridge levels as low as 8, covering 16 timezones, and we're having none of these "issues" people are complaining about. We do NM and UNM all day everyday victoriously, and still have 4 spaces available. Umbra Guard is happy to have those not happy with their current situation.....

Have a nice day.

Ya gotta stop doing that Scott. It conveys the message that you admit you lost the argument

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Ya gotta stop doing that Scott. It conveys the message that you admit you lost the argument

Or it conveys exactly what it means. My time is too important to argue with random Keyboard Kommandos on the internet. Obviously whoever "guest" is is either someone who wants to go "undercover" to troll without soiling their "good name" or someone working around a ban.

There are plenty of people online who love to argue. I'm sure he/she will find someone. It just won't be me.

<snorts milk through nose>
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Or it conveys exactly what it means. My time is too important to argue with random Keyboard Kommandos on the internet. Obviously whoever "guest" is is either someone who wants to go "undercover" to troll without soiling their "good name" or someone working around a ban.

There are plenty of people online who love to argue. I'm sure he/she will find someone. It just won't be me.

Perfect example. People accuse me of being "contentious" and when I go out of my way to not only not argue with someone, but even explain why, look who shows up. The King of Contentious.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

Perfect example. People accuse me of being "contentious" and when I go out of my way to not only not argue with someone, but even explain why, look who shows up. The King of Contentious.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

Scott, you and I have argued here for years. Perhaps it's time you learn how to take a joke.

I wish you all the best, my friend. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • edited March 2023

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

Scott, you and I have argued here for years. Perhaps it's time you learn how to take a joke.

He said good day! (Or more precisely, I want no one’s responses to my comments as I am not equipped to argue points and counterpoints)

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

He said good day! (Or more precisely, I want no one’s responses to my comments)

EWB, don't poke. 😉
    I will abide.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

He said good day! (Or more precisely, I want no one’s responses to my comments)

EWB, don't poke. 😉
    I will abide.

This is actually a continuation from an earlier discussion.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

He knows how to take a joke. He carries one around with him wherever he may go!

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

{CLICK}

He knows how to take a joke. He carries one around with him wherever he may go!

Be cool. 😎
    Well, the absence of Shan gets more and more evident.

Enjoy the circus. None of the monkeys are registered to me.
  • What is a Shan?
  • What is a Shan?

An actual human being
  • edited March 2023
    As I mentioned before, this is not the place to be painfully sarcastic with other players and the team, or to play a passive-aggressive role. So please, let's all be respectful. I don't want to have to ban anyone, and I'm sure you don't want that either.
    Since you've been here for several years, I'm pretty sure that you know the rules perfectly.

Just as a quick reminder, if you ever feel harassed or bullied, please report the comments in the "Reported Posts" section. It's always better to stop the discussion and alert an admin rather than continue arguing, as things can quickly escalate.

Thank you.
    edited March 2023
    As I mentioned before, this is not the place to be painfully sarcastic with other players and the team, or to play a passive-aggressive role. So please, let's all be respectful. I don't want to have to ban anyone, and I'm sure you don't want that either.
    Since you've been here for several years, I'm pretty sure that you know the rules perfectly.

Just as a quick reminder, if you ever feel harassed or bullied, please report the comments in the "Reported Posts" section. It's always better to stop the discussion and alert an admin rather than continue arguing, as things can quickly escalate.

Thank you.

You flagged me for this. Seriously.

Wow. Now I now longer regret my departure.
    edited March 2023

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

@~peregrine~ I believe it's clear that comments like these do not contribute to the conversation and are not related to the game or thread. The best way to stop off-topic conversations is to not feeding with them. Thanks

gjrl8njzgbv1.png
    Indeed. Consider me warned, and consider me gone. Nice work, Nancy, but you seem a little bit tone-deaf. You might want to work on your contextual skills.

Have a nice day.

Have a nice day.

@~peregrine~ I believe it's clear that comments like these do not contribute to the conversation and are not related to the game or thread. The best way to stop off-topic conversations is to not feeding with them. Thanks

gjrl8njzgbv1.png
    Indeed. Consider me warned, and consider me gone. Nice work, Nancy, but you seem a little bit tone-deaf. You might want to work on your contextual skills.

g5mz4zbaasye.gif
    (for the 28th time..... ;):p )

are you sure it’s not the 29th? :lol:

wp2snvhol5xo.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!