Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

1555657585961»

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    It actually looks like an issue with the datacore export.

I'll take a look. I'll try to pull a fresh copy today and play with it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does appear to be the datacore crew export. I used the crew export from ssteve today and am seeing correct information in 6.26a.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    Just an FYI, there appears to be issues with the stats that are showing in the datacore downloads. I have verified there are scattered incorrected stats. I suspect this is causing raking issues which is what is probably casing invalid freeze recommendations. I've reported this in discord to the datacore team.
  • Options
    kauthorkauthor ✭✭
    Now to stay tuned..
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    I noticed that some of my crew stats with all collection bonuses is higher than the ones listed on Big Book fully boosted stats
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that some of my crew stats with all collection bonuses is higher than the ones listed on Big Book fully boosted stats

this might be a new issue. Can you share your sheet with me and let me know who. I don't "think" this is related to the datacore issue. That should just be the rankings so I'll need to look at this one..
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    I will also send screenshots from in game crew and Big Book
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released 6.27.

In addition to the listed changes, I made a couple of tweaks to the import logic. I've looked at the Datacore logic compared to other sources, and I think what we are seeing on datacore is accurate. They have just cleaned everything up and updated it with all the changes, etc. This did causes significant changes to rankings between 6.25 and 6.26. It seems to be a combination of the version upgrade on datacore and the mass addition of new tiers of collections that impacted crew ratings/stats. I am still doing some comparisons with Datacore and the other sources as I do have a few crew that look out of line but I'm trying to see if that is the case or not. And to be honest it is really just a ton of spot checking when looking for anomalies in the data sets.

IF anyone has some time and wants to help please let me know and I can give you details on what I am looking at as I could use some additional sets of eyes.

"Changed Datacore download link to link to main page and added note in the instructions above about how to access the CSV download.
    Added New Crew: Emotionally Heightened T'Lyn, Worst Contact Riker, Displaced Elnor, Displaced Mariner, Out of Time Burnham, Captain Rayner
    Added New Series: Short Treks (only Worst Contact Riker, but I anticipate that several existing crew will migrate to this series via hidden trait changes/additions.)
    Added New Collection - No Rules"
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Options
    What about Big Book? It hasn’t updated all week. 2 characters are missing already: Captain Rayner and Out Of Time Burnham.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New update coming to allow a collection to be selected for event crew. i.e "Animated". Hoping to get it published before the Mega starts.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    TheNagus wrote: »
    I posted on their Discord channel and was directed to the profile button, share profile, and then export csv. They said it wasn't working, but I believe I was able to download a good file.
    Oh I've been using the beta for months, so I forgot that most people weren't familiar with the change.
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    New update coming to allow a collection to be selected for event crew. i.e "Animated". Hoping to get it published before the Mega starts.
    Allowing for more than 1 series on the Settings page would be great, since we've gone to THREE series in this upcoming event (TAS, LD, and VST).
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheNagus wrote: »
    I posted on their Discord channel and was directed to the profile button, share profile, and then export csv. They said it wasn't working, but I believe I was able to download a good file.
    Oh I've been using the beta for months, so I forgot that most people weren't familiar with the change.
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Allowing for more than 1 series on the Settings page would be great, since we've gone to THREE series in this upcoming event (TAS, LD, and VST).

@AdmiralMemo I'm actually adding collection vs additional series as series would not cover them all. Ephrim and Dot are discovery yet animated. they are from the "short treks" but their series ID is discovery. Right now they are the only exception, but I want to be sure we accounted for it. This should allow for it and any other exceptions. I'm close to having it ready. I have one small issue I'm working on right now. @mr_sparky and I have been hammering this change out.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is. Support added for the Animated event. Please note, this support was added by way of being able to select a "collection" due to Ephrim and Dot not being in an Animated series. Thanks to @mr_sparky for his work on this release as well. without his help this one would not have made it out for the "start" of this mega.

"Added New Crew: Renegade Locarno, Projector Spock, Hologram Garak, Goodgey, Orion Hurricane Pike, Orion Hurricane Ortegas
    Correct Series from Short Treks to Very Short Treks
    Added option in settings for Collection for event crew to suppot the ""Animated"" event."
    "Updated script to support changes to settings tab
    Major work on support for Adding option in settings for Collection for event crew"
  • Options
    Unfortunately settings for event collection and series do not seem to be working. I saved a brand new copy of 6.28 and imported data. Entering anything into either collection or series seems to have no effect on the sheet. Crew variants and traits working as expected
  • Options
    LT Smash wrote: »
    Unfortunately settings for event collection and series do not seem to be working. I saved a brand new copy of 6.28 and imported data. Entering anything into either collection or series seems to have no effect on the sheet. Crew variants and traits working as expected

Found the error, not sure why it effected both. Stats CA4 line MAP(indirect(Data!$AJ$7),lambda(row,len(row))),"Event Collection",
    should be
    MAP(indirect(Data!$AJ$6),lambda(row,len(row))),"Event Collection",
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Found the error, not sure why it effected both. Stats CA4 line MAP(indirect(Data!$AJ$7),lambda(row,len(row))),"Event Collection",
    should be
    MAP(indirect(Data!$AJ$6),lambda(row,len(row))),"Event Collection",

@LT Smash Thanks for catching that. I made a change to that right at the end before I published and didn't catch it. I've done a stealth fix to 6.28. So it can be downloaded again for the fix or the change above can be made to fix it.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    Hologram Garak doesn't show up under Event Collection for some reason.
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭

@cmdrworf I think Very Short Treks; needs to be added to Data!G22?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_sparky wrote: »

@cmdrworf I think Very Short Treks; needs to be added to Data!G22?

Correct. Will be fixed with 6,29 this week.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released.

"Added New Crew: Orion Hurricane Uhura, Ensign Mesk, Vineyard Boimler, Lt. Sam Kirk
    Correct issue with VST not showing up as Animated."