Home The Bridge
Options

Witty Crew Card Nicknames

Comments

• Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    Mirror Reed = David Duchovny

There is an uncanny resemblance, although I think Fox Mulder would be wittier. haha

I always thought Mirror Reed looked a lot like ex-Chelsea FC footballer Dan Petrescu
    335hwbwmtyc0.png

No way! Petrescu's proboscis is too small!

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak = Peter Graves
    Klingon Bride Dax = Red Sonja
    Malik = Lost memeber of Def Leopard or a young James May
    Mirror LaForge = Blade
    First Maje Culluh = Giorgio Tsoukalos
    RAF O'Brien = Old James May

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surak = Peter Graves
    Klingon Bride Dax = Red Sonja
    Malik = Lost memeber of Def Leopard or a young James May
    Mirror LaForge = Blade
    First Maje Culluh = Giorgio Tsoukalos
    RAF O'Brien = Old James May

Haha. Young James May. I'm going to use that.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Drunk Troi
    Moobs Picard
    Hippy Spock
    Sparklay
    LOTR Riker
    Bagway
    Kleenix
    Awkward Boner Wesley
  • Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    for Smitten Picard i have to always call him Memecard
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Troi has been called Tipsy Troi since almost the beginning of the game
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is neither funny nor clever, but I happen to know I'm not the only person that calls Marla McGivers "Marla Maples" (Trump's second wife.) I enjoy how it rolls off the tongue.
  • Options
    WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
    Romulan Picard = Mmmm Soup Picard
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Reed = David Duchovny

There is an uncanny resemblance, although I think Fox Mulder would be wittier. haha

I always thought Mirror Reed looked a lot like ex-Chelsea FC footballer Dan Petrescu
    335hwbwmtyc0.png

Petrescu used to be called Fox Mulder back in the day, so it's six of one, half dozen of the other.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Bell Riots Bashir - Darth Bashir (Although I find that he resembles the Emperor more)

Darth is the title for the Sith. Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Darth Bane. The Emperor's Sith name was Darth Sidious, so Bell Riots Bashir is called Darth Bashir because he looks like the Emperor.

Mirror Vic Fontaine is Han Solo.
    Meesa thinking Mutated Paris is Jar Jar Binks.
    APU 3946 is C3PO
    Desert Ezri Dax is Rey

The Borg Sphere is a Death Star.

DB could base a Faction/Skirmish event around the theme, where the Skirmish final ship is a Borg Sphere.
  • Options
    I don't know why exactly, but to my self, I always refer to T'Kuvma as The T-Kuv Pig. Only not nearly as cute as his eponym.
  • Options
    AcerAcer ✭✭
    “You gotta a problem wit’ me” Janeway - Warship Janeway
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    KDF Gowron: Googly Eyed Gowron
    I know I've seen other people on the forums refer to War correspondent Jake Sisko as "BEES!!" Jake Sisko.

I'm pretty sure that every Gowron has those Gowron eyes. From the first episode he was in.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    sorinevsorinev ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Undercover Tuvok : 2vok
    Chancellor Gowron : Frank
    [SSR] Sorin08
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This was one I thought of a while back. Mentioned on old forum. I was hoping Gilbert would do him. He had a bunch that he changed the graphic slightly to go with his nicknames.

Siliban Reed = Surfer Reed
    6c3fyz347hpt.png

Spider-Man has a nemesis that flew around on a board. Hobgoblin or something like that. Might make a better nick.
    n833tvconjcc.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    This was one I thought of a while back. Mentioned on old forum. I was hoping Gilbert would do him. He had a bunch that he changed the graphic slightly to go with his nicknames.

Siliban Reed = Surfer Reed
    6c3fyz347hpt.png

Spider-Man has a nemesis that flew around on a board. Hobogoblin or something like that. Might make a better nick.
    n833tvconjcc.png

How much do you want for all that honor? It’s Silver Surfer by the way.

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wait. Greg Brady in Hawaii
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can only think of four that I catch myself thinking or using when talking to someone else, and three of them I got from the forums:

Darth Bashir (Bell Riots Bashir)
    Kung Fu Sarek (Suus Manha Sarek)
    Romulan Sarek (Commander Keras)

The other that I've used ever since he debuted in 2016:

Horny Spock (Kal-if-fee Spock)

Speaking of Romulan Sarek, I've kinda wondered why "Klingon Sarek" never really seemed to catch on for Commander Barak.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Banjo1012
    No, I will always remember the silver surfer.
    Hoboglobin does in some of the comics have a similar outfit to suliban Reed.
    Actually when I was looking at google images for hobgoblin , there is an image showing bumps on his green face.
    wc3g0go16m4t.jpeg

But I realize that hobgoblin rides a jet like bat. But I guess that does not matter because Reed is just riding his shadow for now.

There is a lot of different looks for hobgoblin not all look similar to Reed. Hobogoblin also has a hood.

Maybe doing the Silver Surfer. Suliban Reed becomes the Green Surfer.

I try to keep my honor near 400,000. I am not pleased with the cost of citations and beholds for honor.
  • Options
    Saw someone refer to Mirror La Forge as Reading Rambo; it amuses.

0bgluckgcaz6.png

Someone out there is also making Reading Rambo t-shirts:

oj7xufe6h9u1.jpeg

Butterfly in the skyyyyy
    I'm gonna make you diiiie

I agree. This is the best so far. I am amused. However, the Tuvok Shakur is a pretty good second. Some of the other suggestions are very witty (Shooter McGavin, Fox Mulder), but I'd say we need another solid one to fill out the top 3. Reading Rambo has set the bar high.

1. Reading Rambo
    2. Tuvok Shakur
    3. ???
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    I know I've seen other people on the forums refer to War correspondent Jake Sisko as "BEES!!" Jake Sisko.

If this is a Tommy Boy reference, then this is also very amusing.
    "Holy schneikeys it worked!"
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Options
    Klingon Obama/ fullyautomatix looks like him

This one for Uderzo and Goscinny

FullyAutomatix. APU 3947
    Impedimenta. Anij
    Getafix. Antaak

Unhygienix. Xindi prisoner Archer

Myopia Mrs. Geriatrix Andra

Menhir Delivery man. Gorn Captain

One small step for Federation. EV Suit Archer