Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Mistress of the Mirror - 07/26

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    wfg wrote: »
    Is the "Under the Rug" Terran mission (3-seater) erroneously only considering two of the slots in determining success/fail? See attached.

39azlv7aviy8.png
    fiy18pvjardl.png

Are you using shared crew? Mine never shows shared crew when the mission has finished
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    wfgwfg ✭✭
    Is the "Under the Rug" Terran mission (3-seater) erroneously only considering two of the slots in determining success/fail? See attached.

39azlv7aviy8.png
    fiy18pvjardl.png

Are you using shared crew? Mine never shows shared crew when the mission has finished

Hmm, good question. I hadn't been keeping an eye on that. I believe the Success screenshot above was with my own crew only, but I will take a look on this next run that's in progress, which is definitely only using my own.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, I admit I can't stand leaving shuttles opened but not started, because I constantly find myself checking the app and thinking missions are finished. So I run them all.

I have about 3/4 of the available bonus crew, and I try to space them out well, but I'm having trouble filling 4 shuttles. The fourth is basically a guaranteed fail.

Yeah, I’m basically running just the three seat missions with 12 bonus crew... all are 90%+ success pre-boost (well one is 89% I think). Costs a few merits but easier on the failure rates...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

39azlv7aviy8.png
    fiy18pvjardl.png

Are you using a shared crew in the other slot? Shared crew never show on the Success/Concluded screen.
  • Options
    LummelundaLummelunda ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Just want to say thanks to DB for the sweet selection of event crew! Georgiou is an impressive character, Lwaxana is interesting and funny (and Majel <3 ), Picard is Picard.

Usually, there's one or two or even three who don't interest me, but this time I really wanted all of them. :) (Unfortunately for me, it's hard to compete with longtime players, especially in faction events, but I won't give up yet.)
  • Options
    Lalandra wrote: »
    b04o7oeyzzui.jpeg

DB! STOP with the blue highlighting. Why does she have blue highlighted tips on her hair?! 😣😣😣 UGH
    It isn't blue highlights. It's the light making her black hair lighter, which is making it appear blue. Using blue is a long standing practice in cartooning. You can see it in characters like Superman's hair all the time. Who's hair is jet black.
  • Options
    I didn't get the ending storyline bit. What happened?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was going to look up a word in the dictionary that I thought was used wrong and forgot what it was. Does anyone have the end text from Spock handy?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Was going to look up a word in the dictionary that I thought was used wrong and forgot what it was. Does anyone have the end text from Spock handy?

Epilogue

Festive Lwaxana Troi: "Oh, little one. I go off the grid for a few days and you get so worked up I'm perfectly fine! Our ship crashed while exploring the Terran Empire and Emperor Spock took us in, so I thought I would show him a good time as a way of saying thanks."

Mirror Spock: "Obviously your definition of a 'good time' differs from my own, Madam."
    Festive Lwaxana Troi: "Oh, come now, don't be that way. I understand that you're the leader of an empire, on top of being Vulcan, which you can't help, but you seriously need to learn to relax and enjoy life."

Mirror Spock: "Captain, Counselor Troi, I expect that you're satisfied having found her alive and will be coming to retrieve her soon. In fact, I insist that you expedite her extrapolation... please."
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    "expedite her extrapolation... please."

/facepalm
  • Options
    I do not think that word means what you think it means, DB...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not think that word means what you think it means, DB...

Inconceivable!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    That's the word. It didn't make sense to me that Emperor Spock would care about the trends and analysis. He just wants her gone.

This was a ridiculously silly (and frankly kinda stupid) plotline.

I'd really like to dump ice down the shorts of whoever thought up and wrote this one.

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the word. It didn't make sense to me that Emperor Spock would care about the trends and analysis. He just wants her gone.

I'd really like to dump ice down the shorts of whoever thought up and wrote this one.

I dunno, I think it reminded me of half the episodes with Lwaxana. Made me smile.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno, I think it reminded me of half the episodes with Lwaxana. Made me smile.

I enjoyed pretty much all of the Lwaxana episodes and can admire the stoic Emperor Spock having to entertain someone with such a flamboyant and vibrant personality...but Pallidyne is right: it was a silly thing to make an event out of. You would think at some point while running the Terran Empire shuttle missions that Mirror Spock would send a message saying “she’s here with me, please send help as soon as is practical” before three or four days had passed.
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭

/facepalm

i'm no english major but 'extraction'? sounds like autocorrect lol
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Fascinating
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Deletion