Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Mistress of the Mirror - 07/26

Comments

• Options
    Well thank you DB for letting me know I have next to no Picards at all.

Still, It will be a chance to get Detective Dixon Hill FF/FE, if I somehow get lucky.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still, It will be a chance to get Detective Dixon Hill FF/FE, if I somehow get lucky.

I had the same thing happen. All of a sudden I realize I only have Galen
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I had the same thing happen. All of a sudden I realize I only have Galen

You'd probably have a lot more if you didn't airlock all your super-rares. ;)
    xSPNuhz.gif

I shall still persevere!

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Data1001 I vote for the middle with blended blue and red lighting! The leftmost is the dress used for Ambassador Troi.

Ah, you're right. Like I said, so many outfits, hard to keep track of them all. ;)

Let's just hope "festive" doesn't mean the traditional Betazoid wedding attire (that is, nekkid). :#

Okay, so — leaving behind that last option — here is a compilation of as many different looks as I could find on short notice, as potential fashion choices for the new Festive Lwaxana. ;)

th90t9evqg86.jpg

I think "Festive" will probably be along the same lines as Festive Jadzia Dax, so from DS9, likely the episode Fascination as it has the Gratitude Festival. So...I think it'll be the middle left outfit as that one is from that episode. Although, I'd love the hell out of that white outfit in the top right.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Looking forward to this one. I have a few Picards.

Mirror 5/5
    Romulan 1/5
    Admiral 4/4
    Dixon Hill 4/4
    Tommy Gun 4/4
    Galen 2/4 (untrained)
    Edit: 4/4 Robin Hood (forgot about him lol)

I have no Phillipas and only the 3* Lwaxana.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Picard 5/5
    Enterprise-E Picard 2/5
    Augment Picard 1/5
    Smitten Jean-Luc Picard 1/5 (need to level...)
    Locutus of Borg 1/5
    Admiral Picard 4/4
    Tommy Gun Dixon 4/4
    Detective Dixon Hill 4/4
    Robin Hood 3/4
    Galen 2/4 (need to level...)
    Enterprise-D Picard 2/2

I guess I have a lot of event crew for this one. I'm gonna wait on Georgiou's art and stats before deciding if I want to commit to a run for top 1000 or not (still pretty low on time boosts).
  • Options
    [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Good call for Emperor, this will be modified!

Noooooooo! Empress is cool!

This is Timelines! Surely there's a version of reality where she's Empress? What's wrong with this reality?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally picked up a 4th * on my Robin Hood Picard, so now I have excuse to work on him.
    (And since I just FEed Herb, I can put chrons to something new)

Got lots of Picards out there. Can't hurt to have one more.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Noooooooo! Empress is cool!

This is Timelines! Surely there's a version of reality where she's Empress? What's wrong with this reality?

I agree. Leave it as Empress. Sounds cooler

• Options
    Hopefully I'm well set for top 1K:

Georgiou Variants:
    ⭐★★★★ Desert Philippa Georgiou

Lwaxana Variants:
    ⭐⭐⭐ Lwaxana Troi
    ⭐⭐⭐★★ Ambassador Troi

Picard Variants:
    ⭐★★★★ Locutus of Borg
    ⭐★★★★ Enterprise-E Picard
    ⭐★★★★ C.O.P. Founder Picard
    ⭐★★★★ Augment Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐★★ Romulan Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Admiral Picard
    ⭐⭐★★ Robin Hood (unlevelled)
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Detective Dixon Hill
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tommy Gun Dixon
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Galen
    ⭐⭐ Enterprise-D Picard
    ⭐ Stargazer Picard
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully I'm well set for top 1K:

Georgiou Variants:
    ⭐★★★★ Desert Philippa Georgiou

Lwaxana Variants:
    ⭐⭐⭐ Lwaxana Troi
    ⭐⭐⭐★★ Ambassador Troi

Picard Variants:
    ⭐★★★★ Locutus of Borg
    ⭐★★★★ Enterprise-E Picard
    ⭐★★★★ C.O.P. Founder Picard
    ⭐★★★★ Augment Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐★★ Romulan Picard
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Admiral Picard
    ⭐⭐★★ Robin Hood (unlevelled)
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Detective Dixon Hill
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tommy Gun Dixon
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Galen
    ⭐⭐ Enterprise-D Picard
    ⭐ Stargazer Picard

I would say so!!!

• Options
    Data1001 I vote for the middle with blended blue and red lighting! The leftmost is the dress used for Ambassador Troi.

Ah, you're right. Like I said, so many outfits, hard to keep track of them all. ;)

Let's just hope "festive" doesn't mean the traditional Betazoid wedding attire (that is, nekkid). :#

What if they blur out her bits, and put a solid yellow & blue outline on the blur?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they do some Mirror Universe deals. If they do that 60% off deal with Killy, I'll buy it at least once if not more. If they pair that up with a Mirror Universe pack... I might end up eating ramen for a week, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they do some Mirror Universe deals. If they do that 60% off deal with Killy, I'll buy it at least once if not more. If they pair that up with a Mirror Universe pack... I might end up eating ramen for a week, lol.

Amen, brother. Killy was the last crew I went all-out for and I enjoy the Mirror Universe in general.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has no one else thought about the ridiculous dichotomy between Lwaxana and Emperor Georgiou? I am looking forward to this story line!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    P.S. Where is Number One?

And where is the Enterprise D computer? Or the Voyager one. That would have better stats due to the bio-something gel packs.
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Options
    I would like to mention yet again that we still can't find all of our Picards by searching for his name in the vault and/or crew quarters, making it so we may need to use an outside webpage to find all the ones that need to be unvaulted for an event.

Any chance we can fix this so when we search for Picard we can find the two Dixons, Robin Hood, Locutus, and Galen? Same thing for Data and other characters that have numerous clones that can only be found by a different name.
  • Options

Actually it really is emperor.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Terran_emperor
    Hoshi was the only Empress
  • Options

Actually it really is emperor.
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Terran_emperor
    Hoshi was the only Empress

Yes but the original, unedited post said Empress Giorgiou
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    holy event crew batman, that is a lot of 2x variants

Only because of Picard. That makes up for the lack of variants on the other two. Imagine if they did a Picard/Spock/Janeway event. Now THAT would be a lot of variants.

I hope they offer Armed Philippa Georgiou in some manner before the start of the event so I can get the 4th star on her.

I'm still crossing fingers for a Vulcan-Klingon event! Talk about a lot of variants!
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy event crew batman, that is a lot of 2x variants

Only because of Picard. That makes up for the lack of variants on the other two. Imagine if they did a Picard/Spock/Janeway event. Now THAT would be a lot of variants.

I hope they offer Armed Philippa Georgiou in some manner before the start of the event so I can get the 4th star on her.

I'm still crossing fingers for a Vulcan-Klingon event! Talk about a lot of variants!

I agree that would change the normal dynamic in a way that might be fun for an event. I'm thinking Faction event would be best, but Galaxy or Hybrid could also be fun.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

I have a good feeling it’s the one from the DS9 episode where she periodically transfers sexual attraction and aggression onto random couples around her. There was a party specifically in that one. I have no idea at this time what dress or wig she was wearing then though.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options

Okay, so — leaving behind that last option — here is a compilation of as many different looks as I could find on short notice, as potential fashion choices for the new Festive Lwaxana. ;)

th90t9evqg86.jpg

I went back and looked at that episode. Season 3, episode 10, Fascination. It’s the top left corner picture.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

You should have been around for "The Genesis Wave", then! The Featured Crew included General Chang and Ambassador Sarek, and the Bonus Crew was anyone with the Klingon or Vulcan traits. The replay was even wilder, as it added Klingon Bride Jadzia and all Jadzia variants!

The only thing keeping "The Genesis Wave 2" from being as completely wide open as it could have been is that they restricted to only Jadzias and not all Daxes, so Ezris didn't count. Zhian'tara Odo didn't exist at that time, but he too would have been excluded if he had.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭

You should have been around for "The Genesis Wave", then! The Featured Crew included General Chang and Ambassador Sarek, and the Bonus Crew was anyone with the Klingon or Vulcan traits. The replay was even wilder, as it added Klingon Bride Jadzia and all Jadzia variants!

The only thing keeping "The Genesis Wave 2" from being as completely wide open as it could have been is that they restricted to only Jadzias and not all Daxes, so Ezris didn't count. Zhian'tara Odo didn't exist at that time, but he too would have been excluded if he had.

I was around, but I was in intensive care at the time and missed it. I missed about 6 months of playing time, in and out of hospital.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    I have Dixon Hill immortalized already. He is my favorite character in the game. I love the TNG episodes where Picard got to play him.

That being said, I will save my boosts and chronitons for another event.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

I was around, but I was in intensive care at the time and missed it. I missed about 6 months of playing time, in and out of hospital.

Well, it seems to me that the decent thing for DB to do to celebrate you still being among us is to run a threepeat of "The Genesis Wave"! cc: @Shan and @DealWithItJazzRiker