Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Mistress of the Mirror - 07/26

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a couple packs in hopes of finishing the new Lwaxana. Got a Dixon (sigh), and a Georgiou! So I'm still going to consider that a victory.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    But it's ANOTHER cmd/sec/dip card. Who needs more of that garbage. Also 1/5 stats are atrocious.

As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some players will be quite happy with a 826 CMD base (over 900 w/ starbase/collection bonuses). When the next Disco event shows up, she'll be a nice card to have. But if she's not your cup of tea, that's fine too.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't Georgiou a cultural figure?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Those stats are just so..... "ok"

1200+ base isn t just „sooo OK“. Have you checked status of last event legendaries, none was 1200+. And btw. georgiou is the 6th highest CMD base in game! :p

But it's ANOTHER cmd/sec/dip card. Who needs more of that garbage. Also 1/5 stats are atrocious.

Exactly, unfused stats **tsk tsk**. Security secondary catches up when fused but it's laughable at 1/5. Brand new cards being the 6th highest CMD base with little to no proficiency rolls doesn't excite me enough to rip packs or go hard at top 1k... Different strokes different folks I guess
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    e6uaxoiy3097.jpeg

@Shan

Note the card says "Empress"........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    DixonDixonDixonDixonDixonDixonDixonDixon
  • Options
    Georgiou is missing the traits: Crafty, Lord, Royalty, Veteran...etc..
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

1200+ base isn t just „sooo OK“. Have you checked status of last event legendaries, none was 1200+. And btw. georgiou is the 6th highest CMD base in game! :p

I do! And i am sure i am not the only one.

Ppl that dont have 5x 1200+ base CMD crew already, for example, and ppl that focus on faction events, do as well.

Having a new crew with 1200+ on the first skill(which is 6th highest) and 1000+ on the 2nd is a great status crew. But if u don t care much for faction events, where base is all what counts and you are only looking for great voyage or Gauntlet crew then ur right of course.

Btw there are only 7 crew with CMD higher than 1200 base. :p

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭

I do! And i am sure i am not the only one.

Ppl that dont have 5x 1200+ base CMD crew already, for example, and ppl that focus on faction events, do as well.

Having a new crew with 1200+ on the first skill(which is 6th highest) and 1000+ on the 2nd is a great status crew. But if u don t care much for faction events, where base is all what counts and you are only looking for great voyage or Gauntlet crew then ur right of course.

Btw there are only 7 crew with CMD higher than 1200 base. :p

I agree zombie, this is pretty subjective, it depends what you have. Personally I need command, so it works for me;) its diplomacy I have too much of so its all relative to what the individual is looking for.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Festive Lwaxana Troi (New) 4*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: CMD 636 (83-174), DIP 727 (182-389)
    Traits: Federation, Diplomat, Betazoid, Romantic, Civilian, Telepath

LMAO! An annoying character with only two skills both of which are bad. Thank you DB, I have a week to prepare for the Dominion mega-event.
  • Options
    At least she qualifies for the Diplomat Collection...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the best stats, but we get 3 copies basically for free.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    The Emperor needs the "works at ihop" trait added. And is she offering us a cookie?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Emperor needs the "works at ihop" trat added. And is she offering us a cookie?

She's evil, right? It's probably a raisin cookie.
  • Options
    I got the 2/4 Lwaxana offer. In the end, 1/5 Georgiou, 4/4 Troi, 3/4 Picard (I already had 1/4 Picard)
    38pyw7t7hvux.jpeg
    6sirumv3tau4.jpeg
    079n9esd39wx.jpeg
    effdswmml8jv.jpeg
    ism2s7v77t4i.jpeg
    2zefkabcy62e.jpeg
    arkqfw99lmkz.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    For 600 Dil actually. Can't freeze at 3/4. So she cost 1 crew slot for a year.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »

I plan on dumping her for Honor on my two alternate accounts, since she's not worth anything at 3/4, and her 4/4 stats don't make her at all worth taking up a crew slot while waiting for her to show up in the regular portal. Heck, I'd dump her on my main account were it not for the fact that I pulled 3 copies of her while trying (unsuccessfully) to get a Phillippa. 😐

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

Exactly!!
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

I plan on dumping her for Honor on my two alternate accounts, since she's not worth anything at 3/4, and her 4/4 stats don't make her at all worth taking up a crew slot while waiting for her to show up in the regular portal. Heck, I'd dump her on my main account were it not for the fact that I pulled 3 copies of her while trying (unsuccessfully) to get a Phillippa. 😐

Here I was, all excited, lol, b/c I'd never spent the 650 dil on a crew pack before, did it, got the Empress, and everyone is dumping on her?
    Serious bummer. Should I even bother to lvl her up? Not sure what to do now. I don't have all that many 5*.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options

Here I was, all excited, lol, b/c I'd never spent the 650 dil on a crew pack before, did it, got the Empress, and everyone is dumping on her?
    Serious bummer. Should I even bother to lvl her up? Not sure what to do now. I don't have all that many 5*.

I'm honestly not sure why people are hating on Georgiou. At 1/5 she has the 10th highest base command in the game. You would be wise to fully equip yours asap.

Ok, ty!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm honestly not sure why people are hating on Georgiou. At 1/5 she has the 10th highest base command in the game. You would be wise to fully equip yours asap.

Ok, ty!

To clarify, the post I was replying to was talking about Lwaxana, not Georgiou. Ms Troi has awful stats. Georgiou's are quite good (if you are in need of those skills).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    n8ecdohn7pnp.png
    I'm ready!!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd love to have pulled her (got Dixon {honor} and Troi in my two pulls).
  • Options

Ok, ty!

To clarify, the post I was replying to was talking about Lwaxana, not Georgiou. Ms Troi has awful stats. Georgiou's are quite good (if you are in need of those skills).

Ok. I'm glad then. Looking fwd to tommorrw's event. I actually have some of the crew for once, lol.
  • Options
    Bought a single event pack, got an Emperor Georgiou. I am happy.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

My advice about what you should do now is go back to feeling excited and dismiss anything on this forum that might detract from that.

Exactly, I'd love to have her. I'm very jealous. I'm considering buying a pack but really not sure. I think for newer players her CMD is alright. I've got Killy and EV Suit but as Georgoiu has different mix she's probably a lot more useful to me than older peeps. Plus. She looks great I think. Not absolutely fabtastic, but definitely great.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Dixon Hill not showing bonus!