Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Mistress of the Mirror - 07/26

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Mistress of the Mirror
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Emperor Philippa Georgiou 5* (New), Festive Lwaxana Troi 4* (New) and Detective Dixon Hill 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 07/26 until Monday 07/30

Event factions: Terran Empire, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Georgiou, variants of Lwaxana Troi and variants of Jean-Luc Picard

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    holy event crew batman, that is a lot of 2x variants

edit: OK, I am stupid, just noticed it was lwaxana Troi....
  • Options
    Will this finally get me a Georgiou? Been snubbed pretty bad on 5* crew recently in event packs.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I got 100+ time reducers on hand and a decent selection of bonus crew. Will that be enough for a top 25 finish?

Hmm, probably not. Sigh.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Better get to work unvaulting all my Picards
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nitpick: Georgiou's title was "Emperor", something they stuck with consistently throughout those episodes. Her costume design was neat and she got to do a lot of visually interesting things, so this could be a standout card!

Festive Lwaxana Troi could be from just about any of her episodes. I'm hoping it's somehow from one of her two DS9 apperances just to keep up the streak of that series that's been going on for nine weeks now. (Even if not, the new portal exclusive could be from DS9, of course.)

In any event, I need three stars on Detective Dixon Hill, so I'm game.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I will be going HAM on this one.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    holy event crew batman, that is a lot of 2x variants

Only because of Picard. That makes up for the lack of variants on the other two. Imagine if they did a Picard/Spock/Janeway event. Now THAT would be a lot of variants.

I hope they offer Armed Philippa Georgiou in some manner before the start of the event so I can get the 4th star on her.

OK, i saw Troi and didn't notice that it was Lwaxana, I withdraw.....
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely going all out next week!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    not worth 100 time boosts this time. I would have competed for galaxy.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have gone all out but it's bad timing. I'm in all day meetings on Thursday and Friday (including working through lunch) so kick start will be late by 5-6 hours and it will be hard to relaunch every 3 hours. I'll buy a couple packs and hope for the best. :)
  • Options
    I saw this and was very excited about possibly getting Marlena Moreau, Mirror McCoy, Mirror Sulu, and/or Mirror Scotty but must continue to wait on all 4 of them.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so because I am expecting this to come up soon: I count 18 variants of the event crew. 14 Picards (not including DDH), 2 Georgious, and 2 Lwaxanas.

Georgiou Variants:
    ★★★★★ Desert Philippa Georgiou
    ★★★★ Armed Philippa Georgiou

Lwaxana Variants:
    ★★★ Lwaxana Troi
    ★★★★★ Ambassador Troi

Picard Variants:
    ★ Stargazer Picard
    ★★ Enterprise-D Picard
    ★★★★★ Locutus of Borg
    ★★★★★ Enterprise-E Picard
    ★★★★ Tommy Gun Dixon
    ★★★★ Galen
    ★★★★★ C.O.P. Founder Picard
    ★★★★★ Augment Picard
    ★★★★ Admiral Picard
    ★★★★ Robin Hood
    ★★★★★ Smitten Jean-Luc Picard
    ★★★★★ Mirror Jean-Luc Picard
    ★★★★★ Romulan Picard
    ★★★★★ Mambo Picard
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was trying to suss out how Lwaxana would look, but she had so many outfits that could be called "festive" (aka "wild"), it's a losing proposition. :p Just a few...
    azzwrsd0aczn.jpg

Also, I will add my voice to the chorus stating that Georgiou should have the title "Emperor" and not "Empress" — as the former was the one used in the show itself, and the latter never was.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I would have gone all out but it's bad timing. I'm in all day meetings on Thursday and Friday (including working through lunch) so kick start will be late by 5-6 hours and it will be hard to relaunch every 3 hours. I'll buy a couple packs and hope for the best. :)

I’ve started Faction events 8 hours late and have been able to use the kickstart to still finish top 1000
  • Options
    It’s not a nitpick. She is is the Emperor not Empress. She never used that title. Hoshi used Empress.
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve started Faction events 8 hours late and have been able to use the kickstart to still finish top 1000

Cool. All I worry about is top 1000 since I know I won't get top 25 so that's good to know.

• Options
    I'm stoked. Switch "Empress" to "Emperor" please.

@Data1001 I vote for the middle with blended blue and red lighting! The leftmost is the dress used for Ambassador Troi.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 I vote for the middle with blended blue and red lighting! The leftmost is the dress used for Ambassador Troi.

Ah, you're right. Like I said, so many outfits, hard to keep track of them all. ;)

Let's just hope "festive" doesn't mean the traditional Betazoid wedding attire (that is, nekkid). :#

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I am suddenly so irked that I passed (twice) on 5* Ambassador Troi in begolds earlier in the week, when I bought the two 10x10 offers. I figured Assimilated Janeway and Age of Sail Riker would be more useful, especially over 2-stat Troi… those decisions have come back to bite me quickly!

On the plus side, I'm hoping Armed Philippa Georgiou gets added to the portal/voyage pools, as she is one of just eight 4* crew I'm missing!
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do y'all think Philippa will have proxy trait variants ? All disco ? All Terrain.. all Royalty ?
    (Is there a royal trait ?)
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do y'all think Philippa will have proxy trait variants ? All disco ? All Terrain.. all Royalty ?
    (Is there a royal trait ?)

There is a Royal trait. Kahless the Unforgettable and Princess Jadzia have it.
    Shan wrote: »
    Good call for Emperor, this will be modified!

Yay! Thanks, @Shan ! :smile:
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Terrain

ia2q7dzkcx70.jpg

• Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dixon Hill - super rare

Command - 499
    Dip - 612
    Sec - 270

expedition Shran from my vault - RARE
    command - 279
    dip - 607
    sec - 400

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Lwaxana will be the Lwaxana from the Bajoran festival episode that Festive Jadzia is from but according to wiki festive jadzia is from the wedding episode, not the one I was thinking of. So who knows!

Not sure if I should try for Honey Bare or keep dilithium for event packs next week :o
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Data1001 I vote for the middle with blended blue and red lighting! The leftmost is the dress used for Ambassador Troi.

Ah, you're right. Like I said, so many outfits, hard to keep track of them all. ;)

Let's just hope "festive" doesn't mean the traditional Betazoid wedding attire (that is, nekkid). :#

Okay, so — leaving behind that last option — here is a compilation of as many different looks as I could find on short notice, as potential fashion choices for the new Festive Lwaxana. ;)

th90t9evqg86.jpg

• Options
    Looks like I get to save some money next week.