Home The Bridge

Ahdar Ru'afo not giving bonus is event broken

Event is broken ?????
DB Do-Better II

Comments

• e7s79iad91l4.png
    DB Do-Better II
  • Ru'afo is bugged, the other event crew are fine
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Darn it. Took me about 2 rounds to realise.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for reporting. We're investigating!
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    After investigating event bonuses for Adhar Ru'afo and other crew, we found that all the bonuses are working as intended.

Please note, that in phase 1 of this event, Ru'afo only has matching bonus crew traits in the first three of the five skirmish battles. If used in those first three skirmish battles, he receives the high bonus which is a larger bonus than crew receiving low bonus and non-event crew receiving the base bonus for having an applicable trait. Ru'afo, and other crew who do not have the bonus crew traits, will not receive any bonus in the fourth and fifth skirmish battles.

Example: Battle 1/5 with the Veteran and Brutal traits (Ru'afo has Brutal trait).
    sw7e1xq76fjt.png

Example: Battle 4/5 with the Starfleet and Physician traits (Ru'afo does not have either of these traits).
    gxdqxuk1w750.png
  • Of course the event is broken, DB set it up.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Ego DraconisEgo Draconis ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Ok... regarding these bonuses, Ru'afo has as bonus the traits, stacked with whatever percentage event crew has, or exclusively the traits?
    Not sure whether my question is clear, and I am hopeful it doesn't get buried under following posts.
  • Wake me up when they figure out, that he is actually event crew ;p and get their heads out of their you know where;)
  • Ego DraconisEgo Draconis ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Then that works differently than past skirmish events.
    Which begs the question: was BR Bashir's skirmish event not working as intended?
    If yes, then why were not these changes communicated to the players? If not, idem?
    Also, why change a rule that exists since the Borg event?
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DealWithItJazzRiker that's not how main event crew work in skirmishes. they give the full bonus for every battle, regardless of traits.

This. If you're going to change how bonus crew work in skirmished fine, but you HAVE to tell us BEFORE the event starts, not hours later. Yet another bait and switch...
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    @DealWithItJazzRiker that's not how main event crew work in skirmishes. they give the full bonus for every battle, regardless of traits.

This. If you're going to change how bonus crew work in skirmished fine, but you HAVE to tell us BEFORE the event starts, not hours later. Yet another bait and switch...

And if so, why are Yelgrun and First Goran'Agaar providing bonus?
  • [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Couldn't even run a bath...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... again they just don't have any idea what they're doing... jeez
  • You know, I'd be upset with how poorly understood this intern is handling things, but this is par for the course.

Still, THIS IS THE EVENT RECURRING GOLD
  • So are they still investigating? or do they not bother to look back to see what happened after they "think" they solved the issue. My patience wears thin, actually it wore thin a few months back, now its just par for the DB course.
  • It is well known that traits affect other crew, but event crew should always be with bonus, in other words, I beleive Shan said once prior to the first Skirmish event: "Developers told me event crew will have the best trait match..." or something similar. Does the rest remember about this?
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Just... wow. DB's complete and utter incompetence on display for the whole world to see. Just amazing.