Home Make It So!
Options

Trait Audit Thread (new)

Comments

• Options
    Elusive MissElusive Miss ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Ba'ku Worf and Sheriff Worf are missing the trait Duelist.
    Mirror Regent Worf is also missing the trait Duelist, but I personally don't know enough about the mirror universe to be certain he deserves it.
    Sheriff Worf is missing the trait Tactician.

I'm curious if multiple versions of Picard should have the Inspiring trait.

Cardassian Kira and Disguised Kira are missing the Veteran trait.

Pah-wraith Cult Dukat is missing the Brutal trait, and possibly the Desperate trait.

On the first page Villain is listed as a situational trait, but there are some characters (Dukat + Khan) that are pretty much universally villains.

Young Khan should probably have the Resourceful trait. All the other Khans do, but I'm least versed on TOS.

Also, I apparently really like geeking out about all this stuff so I'll probably keep looking for things.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to note that Assimilated Hawk has the pilot trait. He was helmsman of the Enterprise-E, and otherwise exhibited no piloting skills. As such, it becomes even clearer that all versions of Wesley Crusher, who helmed the USS Enterprise-D in more episodes than any other character, should have the pilot trait (except the 1-star common Wesley Crusher, who is a version from before he became helmsman). It further undermines the argument put forth by Shan for why Cadet Crusher, an award-winning pilot, did not have this trait:
    Shan wrote: »
    The pilot trait is not meant to be added to any crew that might have one day piloted a vessel.
    When we add this trait to a crew it is in reference to their skills and proven abilities as a pilot.

Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the first page Villain is listed as a situational trait, but there are some characters (Dukat + Khan) that are pretty much universally villains

True, but I did leave that trait list with a disclaimer that the catagories were just my opinion. I thought about having Villain be inherit, but I went with situational because of characters like Winn that have both villainous and non-villainous versions.

Good catch on the Kira, Worf, Picard and Dukat versions (although Sheriff Worf does have duelist - Trader Worf does not though). It's like various versions of Jadzia lacking Exobiology...generally characters should have inherit or skill-based traits in all their versions unless there is a compelling reason to exclude it (perhaps Ba'ku lacks Duelist because that huge disruptor prevents him from dueling because his hands are busy? I don't know)

Glad you're geeking out about this, fellow trait nerd.
  • Options
    Elusive MissElusive Miss ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    It's like various versions of Jadzia lacking Exobiology...generally characters should have inherit or skill-based traits in all their versions unless there is a compelling reason to exclude it.

Along this line of logic I think more versions of Sisko should have the Diplomat skill. 1701 and Niners Sisko are missing it. Although Niners Sisko is probably not the most diplomatic version of him.

Also I think the Chef skill should be a base/inherit skill for all Siskos. (Mirror, Benny, Gabriel Bell, Dr. Hippocrates are excluded because they are technically other people.)

The only version of Bashir that has the Prodigy trait is Racquetball Bashir. I'm skeptical if genetically engineered/augments can count as prodigies. And if they do, I propose all general Bashir's are given the trait.

RAF Bashir is missing the Gambler Trait.

Perhaps Cybernetist should be an in inherit skill for all Bashir characters.

Anyone have an argument for Data being or not being Engineered? I'm for it.
  • Options
    I am making this new Trait Audit Thread as Travis has decided to step down due to personal reasons. So please post here about what traits needs to be altered in game, be they added or subtracted. And as always some traits are open for discussion on their ex/inclusion.

MISSING TRAITS
    Ambassador - an individual who acts as a diplomatic representative of many people
    Ambassador Fox
    Ambassador Soval
    Ambassador Spock
    Ambassador Troi
    Sarek
    Suus Mahna Sarek

Android - a being who has been cybernetically created
    Automated Unit 3947

Astrophysicist - the discipline of physics as applied to space/the cosmos
    Bell Riots Jadzia Dax
    Seven in Blue
    Seven of Nine
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Tourist Jadzia Dax
    Tsunkatse Seven

Athlete - an individual who engages in sport
    Anbo-Jyutsu Riker

Augment - an individual who is affiliated with the Botany Bay and/or Soong Augment factions
    Arik Soong
    Marla McGivers

Betazoid - an individual of the Betazoid species or resemblant thereof
    Goddess of Empathy Troi

Botanist - an individual who engages in plant-based sciences and study of plants
    Tieran Possessed Kes

Brutal - a characteristic where an individual is strict and/or without compassion
    B'Etor Duras
    First Goran'Agar
    Lursa Duras
    The Duras Sisters
    Third Remata'Klan
    Thot Gor

Caregiver - an individual who shows great compassion to others
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr

Communicator - an individual skilled in discourse with others
    Boxer Chakotay
    Chancellor Gorkon

Costumed - an individual donning attire outside of the ordinary but not for surveillance
    Starfleet Uniform Khan

Courier - an individual who engages in the transport of goods/services
    Resistance Neelix

Criminal - an individual who is considered to have broken legal code and is an outlaw
    Arik Soong
    Ardra
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Sybok
    The Professor
    Time Loop Mudd

Cultural Figure - an individual who is viewed as revered or important by a culture
    Ahdar Ru'afo
    Changeling Founder
    Diseased Changeling Founder
    Emperor Philippa Georgiou

Desperate - a characteristic where an individual takes/seeks drastic resolution to their issues
    Ahdar Ru'afo
    Sulan
    Weyoun Clone 6

Duelist - an individual who participates in physical contest against others
    Bartender Guinan
    Dahar Master Kang
    Fierce Guinan
    Frank Hollander

Engineered - an individual who has had their genetics or physiology enhanced artificially
    Roga Danar

Exobiology - the discipline of life sciences relating to alien life
    Bell Riots Jadzia Dax
    Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
    Gangster Spock
    Princess Jadzia
    Tourist Jadzia Dax

Federation - an individual of a species/planet within the United Federation of Planets
    Sarina Douglas

Gambler - an individual who engages in using money or goods as tokens in bets
    Bell Riots Jadzia Dax
    Zhian'tara Odo

Hero - an individual considered by others to have committed heroic acts
    Weyoun Clone 6

Hologram - an entity made of a projection of light and energy, often as simulated by a computer
    Warship EMA

Human - an individual of the Human species or resemblant thereof via imitation
    Author Doctor
    Command Hologram
    Dr. Noah Hippocrates
    Emergency Medical Hologram Mk. 1
    Goddess of Empathy Troi
    Hologram Barclay
    Holonovel Doctor
    Lt Cmdr Jack Crusher
    Michael Sullivan
    Mobile Doctor
    Musketeer La Forge
    Musketeer Picard
    Orion Vina
    Stranded Odo
    The President of Earth
    The Professor
    Virtuoso Doctor

Ilari - an individual who is of the Ilari species or inhabited by someone thereof
    Tieran Possessed Kes

Innovator - an individual who creates or invents something new
    Professor Sato

Inspiring - a characteristic where an individual is able to motivate others through their actions
    Chancellor Gorkon
    Weyoun Clone 6

Interrogator - an individual who conducts stringent questioning procedures
    Captain Spock

Investigator - an individual who uses examination skills to (re)solve a situation
    Captain Spock
    Stranded Odo
    Trader Odo
    Umpire Odo
    Zhian'tara Odo

Maverick - an individual who operates by their own code often above the typical social code
    Captain Thadiun Okona
    Pel
    Profitable Ishka
    Weyoun Clone 6

Musician - an individual who engages in performing musical activities
    Admiral Riker
    Age of Sail Riker
    Angel I Riker
    Anbo-Jyutsu Riker
    Botanist Keiko
    Commander Riker
    First Officer Riker
    Lt Thomas Riker
    Mintakan Riker
    Pah-wraith Keiko
    Will Riker

Physician - an individual well-learned in medical practices and provides them
    Command Hologram
    The President of Earth

Pilot - an individual who is well-learned/practiced in the operation of vehicular crafts
    Ambassador Neelix
    Bell Riots Jadzia Dax
    Cadet Wesley Crusher
    Captain Thadiun Okona
    Chef Neelix
    Formal Dress Wesley Crusher
    HMS Pinafore Data
    Klingon Neelix
    Lieutenant Wesley Crusher
    Resistance Neelix
    Tourist Jadzia Dax
    Tuvix

President - an individual elected as the representative of a body of people
    The President of Earth

Prisoner - an individual who has been captured and held, usually on legal bases.
    Gladiator McCoy
    Harcourt Fenton Mudd
    Martia
    Prisoner 'Bones' McCoy
    Rura Penthe Kirk
    Rura Penthe Reed
    Victorian Pulaski

Quantum Mechanics - the discipline of applying the concepts of engineering to space-time
    Seven in Blue
    Seven of Nine
    Temporal Agent Seven
    Tsunkatse Seven

Not having looked at all these suggestions, I homed in on the one I spotted first. I understood a trait as one that a character possesses. If being affiliated was included then Burnham still ought to be termed as Vulcan. By inference Marks Givens would then be described as Augment. As it stands she’s still fully human as far I understood from the episode.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some that crossed my mind:

Casual
    Captain Morgan Bateson - remove. Dude's on duty.

Hero
    Sheriff Worf - add. Frank Hollander is already a Villain.

Geneticist
    Vengeful L'Rell - add. Strange for someone who doesn't have MED, I know, but she is one!

Physician
    Vengeful L'Rell - add. Strange for someone who doesn't have MED, I know, but she is one!

Religious
    Pah-wraith Cult Dukat - add. An evil religion is still a religion!

Romantic
    Reinforcements Stamets - add. His partner, Dr. Hugh Culber has the trait.

Survivalist
    Away Team Saru - add. Lt Commander and First Officer both have it.

Tactician
    Enabran Tain - add. He co-planned the Obsidian Order's joint venture with the Tal Shiar to attack the Founders. Yeah, it was a trap and he was duped, but he still did the legwork.
  • Options
    Assimilated Tuvok & Maquis Tuvok don't have the Starfleet trait, although other Starfleet personnel being Undercover Operatives do have.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    The Scimitar is missing the Cloaking Device trait. It should have Reman as a trait too.
  • Options
    Some that crossed my mind:

Casual
    Captain Morgan Bateson - remove. Dude's on duty.

Hero
    Sheriff Worf - add. Frank Hollander is already a Villain.

Geneticist

Physician

Religious
    Pah-wraith Cult Dukat - add. An evil religion is still a religion!

Romantic
    Reinforcements Stamets - add. His partner, Dr. Hugh Culber has the trait.

Survivalist
    Away Team Saru - add. Lt Commander and First Officer both have it.

Tactician
    Enabran Tain - add. He co-planned the Obsidian Order's joint venture with the Tal Shiar to attack the Founders. Yeah, it was a trap and he was duped, but he still did the legwork.

L'Rell: Not so sure about L'Rell having the Physician trait. Performing medical activities -- even with great skill -- does not necessarily make one a Physician.

Stamets: I think the issue is that they need to add more versions of him to the game. Reinforcements Stamets is on an away mission, if memory serves, and he doesn't show his romantic side during that away mission. We definitely see that he's a romantic at heart in the first episode of Season 2, however. Maybe that version (with the head gear) could be added to the game and given the Romantic trait.

Bateson: He's on duty and in uniform, but he's remarkably casual about having nearly struck a futuristic Starfleet vessel after encountering a temporal anomaly. So, this could be argued either way.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Tuxedo Nog definitely needs the Veteran trait. That entire episode is him dealing with his war ptsd.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    After watching season one of Discovery, it's clear that most Burnham versions deserve Duelist...she defeats multiple Klingons and Terrans in close-quarters fighting, and those are two cultures that value skill with blades.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    The Scimitar is missing the Cloaking Device trait. It should have Reman as a trait too.

Apparently it does now ... My Voyage needed the Reman trait for its ship and I had no clue which one had it ... had to google it to find out which it could be (don't know much about Star Trek).
  • Options
    On USS Reliant being "Ruthless" -- it depends on who's commanding it when. Since the version in the game has the traits "Federation" (not "Augment") and "Explorer", this suggests it is the Reliant that was under the command of Captain Terrell that went exploring planets looking for a lifeless one on which to test the Genesis device. So "Ruthless" would be totally wrong.

If, on the other hand, it had the "Augment" trait, instead of "Federation" (like the Bounty has the "Federation" trait instead of "Klingon"), to signify that Khan and his crew now control the ship, I think it would be perfectly appropriate to include "Ruthless."

Either way, it should have the trait "Battlecruiser" since the game establishes the Miranda-class as having that trait (which makes sense, when you remember the phaser cannons unique to that design). So, I see two options for the Reliant, depending on whether it is Terrell's ship or Khan's:
    1. Federation, Explorer, Battlecruiser
    2. Augment, Ruthless, Battlecruiser

Since we have plenty of Federation ships in the game and no Augment ships, and this ship was introduced as part of the Augment event, my preference would be to go the Augment route.

Seeing that the USS Reliant is about to be the featured ship in the Admirals' Arena, I just thought I'd restart this discussion on her attributes. The current set -- Federation, Ruthless, Explorer -- makes no sense as a combination, as I explain above. I'd like to see the Reliant acknowledged as taken over by Khan, so it would be:

Augment, Ruthless, Battlecruiser
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »

Apparently it does now ... My Voyage needed the Reman trait for its ship and I had no clue which one had it ... had to google it to find out which it could be (don't know much about Star Trek).

Awesome. It is still missing the Cloaking Device trait.
    w8uiar593nln.jpg
  • Options
    I think this has been noted before but her new character reminded me. Emporer Georgiou needs the Cultural Figure trait and it’s possible her Section 31 version should have it as well, since she still has the Empress trait; also, Royalty for both. Finally, I question whether L’Rell, the new, upcoming 2 star version, should have Cultural Figure. I mean, she has it listed and I’m wondering why? She’s not yet of any real importance at that point in her timeline, so why did they give her that? Geneticist and Interrogator would have been better traits for her to me. What does everyone else think?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    I think this has been noted before but her new character reminded me. Emporer Georgiou needs the Cultural Figure trait and it’s possible her Section 31 version should have it as well, since she still has the Empress trait; also, Royalty for both. Finally, I question whether L’Rell, the new, upcoming 2 star version, should have Cultural Figure. I mean, she has it listed and I’m wondering why? She’s not yet of any real importance at that point in her timeline, so why did they give her that? Geneticist and Interrogator would have been better traits for her to me. What does everyone else think?

Emperor Georgiou -- Definitely should be a Cultural Figure. I've posted on this before, I think. Royalty, too. I hadn't caught that before.

Section 31 Georgiou -- I actually don't think she should have the Empress trait. She's not in the universe where she rules anything, and she was effectively deposed. Thus, she's also no longer Royalty or a Cultural Figure.

L'Rell 2* -- I'm unclear at what point in the show she wears the outfit in question. Unless it's the outfit she wears at the very end of Season 1, I agree, she's not a Cultural Figure (yet).
  • Options
    Mirror Stamets appears to be missing Terran Empire and Starfleet. From all appearances and the show itself, he IS a member, tenuous though it may be, of both. So both of those traits need to be added.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Mirror Stamets appears to be missing Terran Empire and Starfleet. From all appearances and the show itself, he IS a member, tenuous though it may be, of both. So both of those traits need to be added.

Concur. Need to add these traits.
    Other 'mirror' characters such as Mirror Kirk and Spock have those traits.
  • Options
    I just realized that Zimmerman is missing a key Trait. One that fits him perfectly I might add. Casual.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll get around to updating soon
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Looking at the new 5* bartender Tuvok, I think a new trait should be created. "French Resistance".
    He, Katrine, Neelix & De Neuf, should have as well since they were the resistance for the town of 'Saint Claire' in the holoprogram in episode "The Killing Game"
    While we're at it, maybe see about another collection.
  • Options
    Looking at the new 5* bartender Tuvok, I think a new trait should be created. "French Resistance".
    He, Katrine, Neelix & De Neuf, should have as well since they were the resistance for the town of 'Saint Claire' in the holoprogram in episode "The Killing Game"

Or they could just make a slightly more generic trait to encompass characters from those episodes as well as any “inspired” by them. Just using Resistance as a trait would likely work in my opinion. That way they could add it to the Americans like GI Chakotay and Combat Medic Paris as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Botanist - an individual who engages in plant-based sciences and study of plants
    Tieran Possessed Kes

I actually think that Kes should get “gardener” rather than “botanist” for reasons mentioned below. She grew food in an “airponics” bay, and then messed with it with her telepathy. Not that I’m knocking gardening—it’s a vital and difficult skill, but 3 years of gardening in a cargo bay? Or I could be totally wrong, I never followed Kes’ story all that much.

Irumadic Syndrome Picard (TNG, “All Good Things”) who oversees a vineyard, which he grew up in one ought to have it too. Instead, he gets “gardener”? Viniculture requires far more skill (especially in France) than “gardening.”

Ro Laren took botanical classes at Starfleet Academy, as mentioned in her conversation with Keiko in TNG “Rascals.”

Shinzon: is identified as Reman, which is how the Remans recognized him and how he self-identifies.

SHOULD BE REMOVED

Admiral Ross - Cultural Figure
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr - Brutal
    Commander T'Pol - High Command
    Dr. Gillian Taylor - Physician
    Duelist Torres - Athlete
    Kazon Seska - Bajoran, Undercover Operative
    Mirror Intendant Kira - Cardassian, Klingon
    Mirror Regent Worf - Cardassian
    Mirror Vic Fontaine - Musician
    Obsidian Order Garak - Romantic
    Smitten Jean-Luc Picard - Musician
    Stranded Odo - Shapeshifter
    The Prophet - Terran Rebellion
    Xindi Prisoner Archer - Costumed

Disagreements:

Admiral Ross led the Dominion War for the Federation along with the Klingons and Romulans. He would be known throughout the Federation as well as the Klingon and Romulan Empires as such, not to mention the camps of the enemy. Think of the leaders and generals/admirals of the majors wars in history...

Ambassador K’Ehleyr: did you see her in the holodeck?! Not to mention her immediate suggestion to blow up the IKS T’ong rather than attempt another solution? Kinda brutal.

Duelist Torres: Hand to hand fighting is athletic. I taught it in the military, and have taken boxing/martial arts.

Obsidian Order Garak: he was exiled from Cardassia by his father, Enabrain Tain, and accepted his job and status as a Cardassian citizen again. His entire character arc involves romanticism about Cardassia, and is seen in DS9: “Improbable Cause (at the end) / The Die is Cast” romanticizing with Tain over a glass of kanar and fond memories. Romantic isn’t just between people, it can be about places, times, nostalgia, and anything someone once truly loved.

Xindi Prisoner Archer was totally costumed in ENT (S3: “Strategem”). They built a fake ship, added fake prisoner tattoos, sped up the growth of his hair follicles, and had him wear rags. :smile: He was literally pretending to be a fellow prisoner with Degra.

Good posts, BTW.

Edit: changed one instance of “gardening” to “gardener” to correctly reflect the trait in the game. Stupid autocorrect.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trader odo appears to be missing Bajoran trait not sure if it’s been mentioned before but all other Odo variants have it.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options

Tieran Possessed Kes

I actually think that Kes should get “gardener” rather than “botanist” for reasons mentioned below. She grew food in an “airponics” bay, and then messed with it with her telepathy. Not that I’m knocking gardening—it’s a vital and difficult skill, but 3 years of gardening in a cargo bay? Or I could be totally wrong, I never followed Kes’ story all that much.

Irumadic Syndrome Picard (TNG, “All Good Things”) who oversees a vineyard, which he grew up in one ought to have it too. Instead, he gets “gardener”? Viniculture requires far more skill (especially in France) than “gardening.”

Ro Laren took botanical classes at Starfleet Academy, as mentioned in her conversation with Keiko in TNG “Rascals.”

Shinzon: is identified as Reman, which is how the Remans recognized him and how he self-identifies.

SHOULD BE REMOVED

Duelist Torres - Athlete

Disagreements:

Admiral Ross led the Dominion War for the Federation along with the Klingons and Romulans. He would be known throughout the Federation as well as the Klingon and Romulan Empires as such, not to mention the camps of the enemy. Think of the leaders and generals/admirals of the majors wars in history...

Ambassador K’Ehleyr: did you see her in the holodeck?! Not to mention her immediate suggestion to blow up the IKS T’ong rather than attempt another solution? Kinda brutal.

Duelist Torres: Hand to hand fighting is athletic. I taught it in the military, and have taken boxing/martial arts.

Obsidian Order Garak: he was exiled from Cardassia by his father, Enabrain Tain, and accepted his job and status as a Cardassian citizen again. His entire character arc involves romanticism about Cardassia, and is seen in DS9: “Improbable Cause (at the end) / The Die is Cast” romanticizing with Tain over a glass of kanar and fond memories. Romantic isn’t just between people, it can be about places, times, nostalgia, and anything someone once truly loved.

Xindi Prisoner Archer was totally costumed in ENT (S3: “Strategem”). They built a fake ship, added fake prisoner tattoos, sped up the growth of his hair follicles, and had him wear rags. :smile: He was literally pretending to be a fellow prisoner with Degra.

Good posts, BTW.

Edit: changed one instance of “gardening” to “gardener” to correctly reflect the trait in the game. Stupid autocorrect.

I agree with all of those bottom assessments but Admiral Ross. He may have been slightly well known throughout Starfleet and in some of the upper echelons of the enemy camps, but that doesn’t make him a Cultural Figure. A CF would be more like the Pope; someone that has significance, deep significance, for an entire culture of people. While Starfleet is indeed vast, I don’t think they’ve ever viewed any of their officers with religious fervor, well, except maybe Kirk and Picard.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Tieran Possessed Kes

SHOULD BE REMOVED

Duelist Torres - Athlete

Disagreements:

Good posts, BTW.

I agree with all of those bottom assessments but Admiral Ross. He may have been slightly well known throughout Starfleet and in some of the upper echelons of the enemy camps, but that doesn’t make him a Cultural Figure. A CF would be more like the Pope; someone that has significance, deep significance, for an entire culture of people. While Starfleet is indeed vast, I don’t think they’ve ever viewed any of their officers with religious fervor, well, except maybe Kirk and Picard.

Agree someone like the president of the federation would get CF trait almost by default. Which reminds me we need this dude in the game:
    le0afnpwi4tm.jpg
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Upon quick review
    Temporal kess is also telekinetic
    And dr noah should be removed from do no harm collection.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    All Stamets should have an innovator trait.

Stranded Odo and Trader Odo isn't Changeling he is at that time full human.
    So changeling trait out - human trait in.

Bajoran should stay with him because he is still part of Bajoran Security.
  • Options
    I'm kind of wondering why all paris do not have the "pilot" trait and why some do not have the "nurse" trait... through out the show he was always the pilot of the ship and shuttles/delta flyer and used as the nurse/field medic or whatever when kes or the doc were not around... "combat medic paris" comes to mind specifically for not having any kind of medic trait when its right there in his name :D !

Also one thing that bugged me was bell riots bashir did not have the "undercover operative" trait when during his game release he was in fact posing as an under cover operative "in game" if not in show which i would say would warrant the trait regardless