Home Make It So!
Options

What changes would YOU suggest to improve the game?

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cizka wrote: »
    ...and we have to switch ships one by one to find appropriate trait for voyage.

Right. It would be so much easier if it was say a scroll screen like selecting crew for shuttles or Voyages

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I was actually going to start a thread, but seems i can put my idea here.
    1st, i would like to see a change to fleet structure where there is a Vice-Admiral and Admiral so that in the event of real life natural disaster or medical emergencies there is a secondary command to continue the fleet. I have seen, unfortunately, a fleet loose its Admiral. When this happens u have a non active player, no acess to fleet changes, or the fleet looses all the work they put into there starbase and must start a new fleet. There should be an option for secondary command that the Admiral, creator of the fleet, can assign to take there place in the event of sudden unforeseen circumstance.

2nd continuing to push new forms of currency IE; intel, shuttle tokens, expedition tokens, merits, honor, dilithium, credits and sooo on, its all too much. So confusing especially for new players. And why do we even need credits? If you have already used chrons to collect the supplies, why have a second currency to build the item. Its basically double charging. I suggest doing away with credits all together, and giving more merit rewards for faction centers.

3rd in order to attract new players and keep veteran players i would suggest limiting the cost. Many players now, wont even start this game bcuz they have been warned off due to cost. Veteran players are leaving due to cost.

4th lets fix the glitches, outages, and slow to load problems before we keep creating more things, which cause more glitches. The additions have been great (except increased amt of currency), lets stop making new things for a minute and fix the glitches first. This is another reason some ppl from my fleet have quit the game.
    Un-attended system failures, glitches, and increased cost is why many ppl have quit in the last 6 mo.

5th, slow the role of new crew. And maybe also slow the role on events. Its a constant grind to keep up. Its a game. We are supposed to be having fun, not stressing on crew slots, or event placement every weekend. Many people do like reruns. It gives new players the chance to obtain older crew, gives veterans a chance to complete/fully fuse crew. Why is every event, every week having 4 crew average? Maybe have events every other week or role out only 1 or 2 new crew in events. Use more existing crew.
    And lastly, the 5* reward for the following week event was a really bad idea. Most players do not like it, there are no stats, no event info, nobody knows if they want this reward or not. Then once they see the stats they feel robbed for wasting so many supplies when they find out they really didnt need that 5*.

Santa DB reply:

"Thank you for your Christmas wish list. While Ole' Santa DB is unable to grant all your wishes this year, we do have a special treat for you. After careful consideration, we have added "chocolateer" trait to 1* Deanna Troi!" :neutral:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Replicator One Free Use Pass or Token
    I'd love there to be an icon reward that allows you just one extra replication. I know there are other ways to go about get extra replicating, but it would be fun to have one on hand (especially to me right now, trying to level crew for the next event, and running to snags that probably require that elusive: one extra replication.)

Voyage Rewards
    Additionally, there are some things that are of less value that I don't ever seem to get in a Voyage. Yes, I never have gone 20 hours yet, but still maybe boosts could be included, and anything, that is within reason and useful too. And are there really Gold, 5*, or Legendary crew way out there in space? Maybe don't answer this last question, because it may be a spoiler to some.

Best Treks -Turen
    LLAP
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    Engine Fuels and Currencies

I have an itchy notion: My replicator wants to produce dilithium? Lol? Okay, so that's not likely to happen, but alternative sources of ship currency or ship fuel could be a possibility, hence, driving the price down. Capitalism 101. I couldn't come up with other good names for other engine fuels, but maybe something like: Tritanium? Also, maybe more currencies could be employed, such as gold-pressed latinum. Exchanges between the currencies might help too.

To The Stars With You,
    Turen

Interesting idea. I, too, would like to be able to produce more dilithium, as would many in the game, I imagine. Tritanium wouldn't be a good name for it, since it's already in use as a common star base component.... tho I would admit, the idea of introducing a new type of currency with potential exchange between the types, seems like it wouldn't be a bad idea in many instancesMight it help us all grow stronger a little quicker without having to break our wallets? One could only hope, yet there's no history in the game's development to suggest that, as of yet
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Options
    Brian_47 wrote: »
    I'd like to change my fleet's name. I got my admiralty after my old one went MIA and I'd like to change it to something clever.

You can write a help request to DB, and explain the situation. It's been done before. It's highly likely they'll do it again. Be sure to mention in your note, that you're the admiral of such-and-such fleet. It helps them to look it up quicker and easier, and you tend to have better results with that. Also, give them more than one option, in case your first isn't available. And good luck!

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Options
    I would like to see the traits displayed of crew when starting a faction mission. You can only see these during the regular away missions.
  • Options
    The Prime Directive Is Important but...
    Maybe the Prime Directive is outdated? For example: would I be allowed to travel to a time and place, where warp technology hasn't been invented yet? I like to think: yes. Maybe it's about watch what you wear, how you act, what you say, etc. Maybe warp technology is something that can be safely hidden from those who have not created it yet? It surely would give Captains a great freedom to travel elsewhere and another time. Any thoughts? Civilizations of the past could be visited? Examples: (*warning possibly plot line spoilers*) STNG: When they found Mark Twain and Guinan in a different time (1800's.) TOS crew movie: When, in the movie, the original crew, went to the 1980's. History could be visited byway of ship, not holodeck? Thoughts appreciated. Happy Trekking -Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    The Prime Directive Is Important but...
    Maybe the Prime Directive is outdated? For example: would I be allowed to travel to a time and place, where warp technology hasn't been invented yet? I like to think: yes. Maybe it's about watch what you wear, how you act, what you say, etc. Maybe warp technology is something that can be safely hidden from those who have not created it yet? It surely would give Captains a great freedom to travel elsewhere and another time. Any thoughts? Civilizations of the past could be visited? Examples: (*warning possibly plot line spoilers*) STNG: When they found Mark Twain and Guinan in a different time (1800's.) TOS crew movie: When, in the movie, the original crew, went to the 1980's. History could be visited byway of ship, not holodeck? Thoughts appreciated. Happy Trekking -Turen

@Future Turen Counterpoint : No offense, but I like you. Every time I read your posts, I think of a guy who drinks too much, thinks too much & plays the game too much, all at the same time. You have a very creative imagination, sir. Very deep thoughts, that can often be taken as plain 'ol "What the... " moments when you read them. Don't change, at all.

• Options
    Thank you Admiral SW, but I have to be careful with such nice thoughts thrown my way..they may go to my ego. Actually, I am quite humble, and definitely not perfect. I like your comments and questions very much as well. Thank you for the opportunity to speak. All The Very Best Treks, Turen Don't change unless, somehow, for the better. LLAP
  • Options
    I would like a way to have a private group message that isn't fleet or squad chat. It's long overdue.
  • Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Virtual "Space" and The Written Word
    I love that STT doesn't see its players as illiterate, meaning there is a good amount of written descriptions along with game. That being said, I also like the visuals and gameplay visuals very much. More visuals may be needed to hold interests up, and virtual spaces, virtual characters, virtual Starbases, ship interiors, planet nature or structures, and other space bodies could really spice the game up, and additionally, give it cohesion. Other games have it simpler, in that they just have a ground or one dimensional direction to go in, and far less "space" to travel. So, making Star Trek Timelines an entire virtual "space" seems a daunting task. Albeit, most locations on a virtual map would be utilized seldom and without much of anything noteworthy - i.e. the vacuum of space. By more visuals I also mean more concrete locations to have: away missions, explorations, Voyages, plot and theme points, things to achieve, action, and more.

New Cadets
    This idea may not fly, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Possibly, there could be new crew or students of StarFleet Academy, or where ever they may be from, that could be molded different from what the normal crew have. Meaning, you could create a Cadet the specializes in engineering, maybe pick a few traits, choose a portrait, and progress the crew member onward to advancing. This may not fit in with the rest of the game; merely a thought.

Happy Trekking! -Turen
  • Options
    Adjust the Drop Chances
    The current drop rates of Identification Code *1, Database *1, and basic items are too low. These items are also used for events as well as upgrades for the crew members. The drop rates are so low that I have to run a mission for at least 12 times before the item drops. So increasing the drop rates even slightly will help players keep playing the game. It will help the game longevity. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Rental Voyages: these would work similar to the cryostasis chamber but would be open to all crew and function like a CD from a bank/credit union. You pay the cost (I don't care if it's credits, merits, dilithium, etc) to rent a voyage craft, you shove the requisite number of crew on it, you select the amount of time it will travel, and you send those crew away on a nice long vacation. The purpose of this will be to free up crew slots. While that rental voyage is away you do not have access to any of the crew you sent, and you have no way to recall it early. They will not accrue any items, they will just go on a cruise to Risa or something. It may need some tweaking, but you get the general idea; you can recover crew slots by sending your FE 3/4 crew out for a month-long (or however long you decide) cruise allowing you access to their crew slot while they are away.

2. I apologize if this is already a thing, but I'd like to see the quality of item harvested from "Scans" be tied to captain level. Higher level captains should be finding better quality stuff with their scans.

3. I think we should be able to prioritize faction-specific items with each faction BEFORE we send out shuttle missions. For example, I am honored with Section 31, I should be able to tell them before I send out my 4 shuttles to help them that I want basic holoprograms as compensation. I wouldn't expect this to be 100%, but it should be reasonably high given the resources we as players commit to helping these factions, the least they can do is meet us in the middle and help us too.

4. I'd like a standardized template for item replication. For example, if I want to stock up on ancient films to be able to make single pot whiskies, it would be TREMENDOUSLY helpful to be able to tell the replicator directly, rather than have to have a crew member who needs an ancient film on your roster.

I am super tired and need to sing off, but those are the four that quickly came to mind. I also like many of the ideas suggested by other people in this thread.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    5. I propose a new Starbase room called "The Replimat". Every fleet's starbase will automatically have it without having to build it, but only captains with VIP 9 or higher may use it. The Replimat will not grant any additional replications, however it will greatly improve the replication experience by allowing captains to replicate literally anything in the game with ease, as it will have a sortable menu of every item in the game from which to choose. No longer will captains VIP 9 or higher have to keep crew under-leveled just to have access to the ability replicate things like basic holoprograms, basic medical experiments, and basic ancient films, the patterns will all be easily found in The Replimat.
  • Options
    They need to filter out the porn-o content both of their own creation and in, for example, the signature of the original poster of this threat. This is the reason I'm probably quitting the game at the end of the year.

Since I can't create new posts for myself, I'll add this here: Dilcheating is, other than the increasingly crude content, the worst decision the game makers have made. Most of the time, I'm competing for the top spot in gauntlet. At the end (though sometimes from the beginning), one player spends a lot of money on dil to cheat and win on a suddenly unlevel playing field. This is called "dilcheating", and those who practice it are called "dilcheaters". They need to be challenged as such. I would be fine with those who want to spend money on dilithium in a gauntlet getting better rewards through unique gauntlets or tournaments. But the gauntlet is supposedly a level playing field for competition, which is why I play. It's not for one player to plug in a Game Genie and "beat" everyone else regardless of skill, crew, or the very rough approximation of luck in STT.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hadronicus wrote: »
    They need to filter out the porn-o content both of their own creation and in, for example, the signature of the original poster of this threat. This is the reason I'm probably quitting the game at the end of the year.

Since I can't create new posts for myself, I'll add this here: Dilcheating is, other than the increasingly crude content, the worst decision the game makers have made. Most of the time, I'm competing for the top spot in gauntlet. At the end (though sometimes from the beginning), one player spends a lot of money on dil to cheat and win on a suddenly unlevel playing field. This is called "dilcheating", and those who practice it are called "dilcheaters". They need to be challenged as such. I would be fine with those who want to spend money on dilithium in a gauntlet getting better rewards through unique gauntlets or tournaments. But the gauntlet is supposedly a level playing field for competition, which is why I play. It's not for one player to plug in a Game Genie and "beat" everyone else regardless of skill, crew, or the very rough approximation of luck in STT.

This post was hilarious, thank you for sharing! That being said, for your future comedic stylings, The Bridge sub-forum is probably the more appropriate venue.
  • Options
    1. Change the default sort for characters to be the last sort that you were using. Im not sure whose default sort it is, but its never what I left it.
    2. Eliminate the "walls" of a single character in Gauntlet. If you have the character, you're in for a win 50% of the time. If you dont, you're at a disadvantage almost every time.
    3. 20,000 rounds for Locutus is just ridiculous. There are top players who have been playing for YEARS and dont have this character
  • Options
    OK, have been playing for ~8 months, so here are some unasked for opinions based on that time.

1) Put a button on the crew selection screen during events to let us bring up Event/Bonus crew first.

2) Go back to having Skirmishes as stand alone events rather than hybrids. Reason: Skirmishes are the only event that relatively new players can do well and have a high rank in because all you need is one good ship, one good crew member, and a bunch of determination. Factions and Expedition both benefit directly from deep crew, advantaging long-time players and Galaxy indirectly benefits from the same since people sitting on lots of chronitons are people who can routinely send out 8 and 10 hour voyages. If you want newer players to keep participating then keep one event type where they are on a relatively even footing and don't dilute it with the other events.

3) Arena- Some time ago, ship abilities were changed to try and freshen Arena. It seems like most people are still using the same ships and same combinations of crew that just work the best. I suggest that if you really want to scramble things in Arena, that rather then messing with the ships, you introduce some crew that cancel out the other ship's abilities. For example, two obvious ones if they weren't already in the game would be Constable Odo, with the ability "Boarding Parties are Contained for now" which would reduce/minimize boarding damage and Uhura with the ability "The Thing's Gotta Have an Exhaust Port", which would let you fire on and do damage to a cloaked ship.

4) Gauntlet- There needs to be more variability in the traits used for bonuses. I would also suggest favoring two skills rather than only 1, similar to Voyages.

5) This last one is totally off the wall and probably not covered by your license rights anyway, but I will throw it out there after seeing folks upset about the Game of Thrones game going away with nothing to outlast the game. The younger crowd probably wouldn't care but as a GenXer who grew up collecting the latest Ricky Henderson card, if you put a little popup every time I immortalized someone saying "Would you like to spend $1.00 to have a real card of "X" sent to your mailbox, you would definitely have my money. Make the front the beautiful artwork and the back the stats and such. Maybe every 3-6 months send out all the cards we have immortalized or something. Not sure what price point would work as you'd have to find a partner printer, but as I say, I would go for it. I could do this myself printing screen shots on my printer, but it wouldn't look as good and I would be too lazy to even try.
  • Options
    I would like to see a leveled gauntlet, I am a level 42 player tired of seeing a wall of Mirror Picards when I play.
    Also the For Honor crew packs were fantastic, hope they return to the store.
  • Options
    I just received an in-game survey from DB, these were my comments

Drop your prices!

Reverse your decision to nerf voyage chronitons.

Increase event awards higher up the ladder.

Fix fleet chat so more messages can be viewed. - Chat alerts never work.

Admirals need the ability to dismiss an inactive squadron leader, and to promote another without disbanding the squadron.

Allow un-used faction mission tickets to be deleted.

Better dabo wheel odds.

Put an end to beholds where I already have everyone fully fused or immortalized. Or at least give a reshuffle option in that case. Or maybe a citation instead.

The attrition rate of new players leaving the game is horrible. Even veteran players seem to be disappearing at an alarming rate lately.

What you get in honor for dismissed crew is pitiful.

Give Admirals the ability to change fleet names.

Ability for Admiral to lock Starbase rooms.

Let us warp cadet missions. - and remove the timers from cadet missions.

Better fleet messaging system in general.

Make it easier for people to edit their crew on their ships. New players can never figure that out and think it should happen within the ship menu.

Less new crew and more existing crew in events.

Drop the five star reward for the following week in events.

Find a way to increase dilithium without spending money. Perhaps currency or component exhanges.

More opportunities to add stars to our legendary crew.

Maybe an Academy for new players, where they can build up some crew and supplies in an easier fashion.

Make skirmish events full events and not hybrids.

Make honor packs a regular thing.

I’m sure there’s a lot more that I’m not thinking of right now.
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    On the other hand, selection of ship crew is NOT enjoyable in a Skirmish event, and the Expedition event bonus crew are not only not usually at the top, but they move around throughout the play of a ticket. Fix these, please. Sorting would go a long way, but is not the perfect answer.
  • Options
    I would like to see trivia events test our knowledge of the entire franchise. True and false, lighting rounds, multiple choice, who said what, name that episode! The limits our imagination. Because this covers original, animated, STNG,DS9 ,Voyager, Enterprise, Discovery , books and movies plus reboots.
    I would also like to show a softer side of the characters.
    A tier displaying trek characters and pets. Captain Kirk riding a Tennessee Walker , or sitting by a fire with Butler his Great Dane. Captain Picard riding a light grey Arabian mare. Captain Janeway with her Irish Setter Molly.
    Data and Spot both the ginger cat and iguana. Also Captain Archer and Porthos, Jeremy ivers and Marla ivers with patches their cat.
    Jono riding a eight legged horse, Martok and his targ,
    Spock and his pet.
    The possibilities are endless.
  • Options
    maybe have:
    -1 day trade of crew you don't want from a list of ones your do with similar skills. Say a few 4* for one 4* you want. or a 4* for some cadets or something
    -have the size of the crew portal where you can choose how many in a row or smaller pics, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5
    -for veteran players over a certain captain level with all missions unlocked, have a reset to have them try again. The same missions can become stale. Or have missions reset to have a different outcome.
    -for current captain level, see where you are at in xp to the next level
    -sort crew by mission type, ie cadet challenge, normal missions, or sort and view rarity level only, and gender
    -trade ships/schematics for ones you don't have or want, similar to replicator rations
    -with so much space on the board have , weekly or monthly normal missions. I would like to see some Gamma/Delta quad locations. maybe re-live certain episodes/movies.
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Well, now that IamPicard is no longer online, my suggestions would be:

1) Show how many replications you have left.
    2) Show an estimated length for the selected voyage crew.
    3) Show an estimated chance at winning a gauntlet match-up.
    4) Include cadet missions that can give certain items in the "where to get gear" menu of crew.
    5) For gear and components, don't just show which crew it can be directly equipped on, but also which crew has gear that something is a component for. For example, a rare security codes may be equipped directly on to a crew member, but can also be part of the build for a higher rarity item of crew you own.
    6) Actively try to find out which players threatened, doxxed and hacked another player that had developed a tool with the intent to support the community, and give those players a lifetime ban.
  • Options
    Not sure if this has already been suggested (looked all over), but here's my suggestion: Please put a button to skip ship animations when travelling, for even though I have 8Gb,, they are prone to eventually cause an "out of memory" error, forcing me to restart the game. Curiously, the computer works at full capacity despite that message (no lag or anything), . Anyway, such a button would be pretty helpful when constantly travelling getting components to help level up the crew.
  • Options
    Finn SCFinn SC ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    No travel animations to enter faction centres.
    That would allow one to quickly check what is on sale instead of wasting minutes to do so. For me the timeconsuming animations effectively prevent me from purchasing anything unless I am forced to visit a faction centre to get faction transmissions.
  • Options
    AsruganAsrugan ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I want one single small icon, a snowflake.

...oh, I should explain, though I've been asking in various places including direct feedback to DB for about as long as Cyro storage has existed. Add a snowflake to each character we have frozen, so when we get that Behold or voyage fodder back, we can decide more easily what to do with them. We don't all have every single character frozen, and it can be a puzzle sometimes to remember if you've already frozen one you're thinking about leveling, but you're trying to recall if it's among the 100+ guys you've frozen (at least in my case), or the 100+ guys you've airlocked for space (most all of us). It's a very simple QoL change, but one that could save a ton of frustration combing though storage to see if they're already there.
  • Options
    In the events players with lower captain levels have no chance of getting to the high reward ranks, couldn’t we get different levels to play in groups instead of all one group as presently played. i.e. levels 1-20, 21-39, 40-59, 60-79, 80 and up should be in different groups. What do you think??
  • Options
    It sure if this has been mentioned yet...

Voyages. I love how we can get Voyage Revivals in rewards during events, but I would love them even more if I could choose when to use them. I would much rather spent 80 DIL to revive a voyage rather use the revival, thus saving the revival for a time when it is 200Dil to revive.

Make it so DB team.