Home Make It So!
Options

What changes would YOU suggest to improve the game?

Comments

• Options
    Level 100 would be nice
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    There's one thing that bugged me during the galaxy event, and I've not seen it mentioned it before, but probably has been in the past.

But after thresholds are cleared/reached it would be nice to still see your total VP on the build screen instead of having to continuously flick back and forth to the leaderboards.

On another note that also just occurred to me on voyages it would be nice to see the traits on the crew screen for the ones not matched up say showing in grey, currently only the matched traits show up and are in yellow/gold.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I don't know if this has been discussed before; a brief search yielded nothing - but - once a player has achieved Honoured Status with all factions, it seems a bit redundant to continue getting faction "points" from each shuttle mission that are, in effect, useless. Once a player has all the factions @ Honoured, could there not be some alternate shuttle mission bonus, like 10 chronitons as opposed to 10 faction points that no longer serve a purpose?
  • Options
    Some suggestions for new crew ...
    :D
    5* Pregnant Sneezing Kira - 400% instant damage per sneeze
    4* Floating In The Shower Archer I've seen this suggested before and it was genius
    4* Talking Too Fast Tilly
    4* Peeeed Off Jet Reno
    4* Fascinated Spock
    5* "I'm A Doctor, Not A..." McCoy
    4* Horrified By Ice Cream Georgiou
    4* Stabbed In The Eye Leland
    4* Data rescuing Spot
    5* Invisible Ro and La Forge
    4* Overly Sentimental Burnham
    5* Lwaxana Troi, Daughter of the Fifth House, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, on Heat
    4* Dyspepsia Kim
  • Options
    it'd be nice to get notifications of the game being unavailable.

See, I have a voyage that needs my attention, but I can't get onto the server in order to deal with it. Moreover, I don't have enough dilithium to resupply it. And, of course, I'm losing out on ranking because I can't play. (I was doing better than I had for a while...)

Kinda disappointed in the admin end of things. I could live with ads that may/not give any rewards, horrible odds of getting anything useful after level 65, and a certain amount of cheese. But no failsafes during major events? Meh.
  • Options
    I play on my phone, and do the forums on my computer. If my phones WiFi or data are unavailable I get the game not available message. Make sure you check your internet or data connections.
  • Options
    Thanks, but yes - old hand at reviewing Wifi and rebooting. Should've mentioned that I'd done both.

I wouldn't have commented otherwise. Have been playing STT for a few years now. :)
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam BSR wrote: »

Well, as with the new potential 3* Sanctimonious Burnham, it's difficult to know which specific episode you're referring to. :wink:
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    We all like to collect the bonuses for Shuttle Missions, and Thursday's Cadet Challenges are a timely extra if there is a Shuttle Event that week, BUT it is a PITA to click click click thru dozens of these (6x3x2 if you use the doubler). Can we PLEASE have a press and hold feature like on the Training Holoprograms?
  • Options
    And while we’re at it, a ‘Break up for Scrap’ button for unwanted ship schematics like the ‘Dismiss Crew’ button would be nice. Especially if it gave Honour too.
  • Options
    1. Fix longterm commonly reported glitches first. Before implementing any more new features. Re-direct programmers to focus attention on these glitches before working on any more new aspects of the game.
    2. Increase droprates of 4* and 5* since pool is so diluted now.
    3. Add secondary command officer to starbase, more command control over rooms, and limit fleet member ability to dismiss other members.
    4. Balance dismissal honor vs honor hall purchase costs.
    5. Create a recycle bin within main inventory that can be easily accessed by replicator.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adam BSR wrote: »

Well, as with the new potential 3* Sanctimonious Burnham, it's difficult to know which specific episode you're referring to. :wink:

Boohoo Burnham has a nice ring to it........
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Too many comments to catch up everything coming in late to the thread. For me improving the game the most (90%) is not really adding or changing gameplay, but fixing the most frustrating aspects of how this 'Collecting Game' fails. Give me:

1. Ability to sort and filter ships in the interface that works the same any place ships are needed
    2. Ability to sort and filter crew for ships by base effect and extras, also traits where required.
    3. Ability to sort and filter items in the inventory, and tag for replicator use.
    4. Ability to sort and filter crew for voyages (i.e. filter 2 stats at once, add required traits)
    5. Ability to sort and filter crew for Gauntlet.
    6. (maybe controversial) Ability to set and automate alarms on phone instead of notifications for when the ship is running out of fuel, shuttles return, etc... maybe even when add timers expire.

Come on please it is a collecting game, and me having to make lists of what I collect in a spreadsheet is like the captain (actually the XO's job) of the enterprise
    running the ship with post-it notes!!!
  • Options
    Would love to see more crew moved to the Portal to increase their availability!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Dennis wrote: »
    Would love to see more crew moved to the Portal to increase their availability!

Coming next month.
  • Options
    Be able to assign our own ship crew similar to that in voyages instead of clicking into any battle to assign crew that way. It's getting old.
  • Options
    When we are given a crew member we've already fully starred but not fully equipped, I'd like to be able to trade said member in for items we could use towards fully equiping that person.
  • Options
    It would be great to be able to sometimes choose which crew I'd like to have from ALL the crew, rather than just 3.
  • Options
    Admiral HessAdmiral Hess ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I have a couple of ideas here:

1) I would like to see some changes in how honor is handled and balanced - it takes 50,000 honor to get the merit for one star, yet when we dump a 5*, we get 550 honor.I know you don't want to give away the store, but maybe a 20:1 ratio would be more reasonable - example: dump a 1/4, get 900 honor; 18000 honor for a 4* merit means airlocking 20 4* crew - not 90.

2) Weekly 1/5* trading post - there would be 3 (hopefully related) 1/5* available each week; a user can get up to one of each by trading in combinations of 3*, 4* and 5*. Depending on the level and the number fusions, each would be worth a set of points (like a ff/fe 4* would be 4000, but a 2/4 level 100 would be worth 2000 - along those lines), and you trade in enough crew to make the deal. You will have up to 24 hours to change your mind and undo the deal, as long as you still have the new character still in your possession. Sort of the same mechanics as the replicator - keep selecting crew until you reach the trading point goal.

3) The Dabo wheel should only give ship schematics to ships that are NOT maxed out

4) In the Replicator source selection, under "Ship Schematics", should have a checkbox that only shows schematics for maxed - out ships, so we know it's okay to burn them up

5) When a voyage runs out of antimatter, and you have the voyage tokens, give the user a choice of using a token, dilithium, or credits. There are times I want to save my tokens for a longer trip.

6) The sort for crew selection when filling the slot for a ship position needs some work. When you click on a slot, the crew list should sort the ones that do the most damage / good to be listed first, with the requirement trait factored in as well. Being able to fine-tune that list via a simple text search field will help in filling those positions more efficiently

Overall, these are generally niceties - the game itself is fine by me; I play it just about daily, and it keeps me amused a few hours a day. But few minor tweaks would be smooth out a few bumps.

Just MHO...thanks!
  • Options
    There is apparently a standing rule for no swapping Gauntlet crew. Let's start with changing that. What does it hurt if a player say has 6 or 7 Armus and wants to trade one for a Guinian or Caretaker or Locotus, if they recieved it from a Gauntlet drop reward? A equal card from the same portion of the game just seems reasonable. It also improves the attitude to participate in the Gauntlet. Overall a more positive interest in the game in general. If there us no hope if seeing the Collection rooms fulfilled, then that aspect of the game has become useless. Well that's just one option.
    Definitely the idea of Legendaries dropping in the Voyages is enticing,and the vague idea of coming to a common ground of less Events. Say twice a month.....I know those days are gone. 😉
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is apparently a standing rule for no swapping Gauntlet crew. Let's start with changing that. What does it hurt if a player say has 6 or 7 Armus and wants to trade one for a Guinian or Caretaker or Locotus, if they recieved it from a Gauntlet drop reward? A equal card from the same portion of the game just seems reasonable. It also improves the attitude to participate in the Gauntlet. Overall a more positive interest in the game in general. If there us no hope if seeing the Collection rooms fulfilled, then that aspect of the game has become useless. Well that's just one option.
    Definitely the idea of Legendaries dropping in the Voyages is enticing,and the vague idea of coming to a common ground of less Events. Say twice a month.....I know those days are gone. 😉

I always liked the idea of instead of a straight drop of gauntlet crew they could give us a behold. That would give us a choice of three out of the four

• Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    During galaxy events have a 'great 10' option instead of having to grind through every single recepie ... one at a time ...endlessly...
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see the point in quickplay until threshold is reached but not beyond. Such a logic would have to take into account unredeemed VP though.

Quickplay beyond threshold really would lead - like it was mentioned earlier - to pure material battles.

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Show the opponent's crew in the statistics screen after a battle.
    It is important to know which special feature within your opponent's crew just blew out your light.
    DB: If you want to know where your financial profit could be - feel free to write a PN.
  • Options
    Crash41Crash41 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I would add a counter to the Faction home screens to let players know how many points are needed for reputation advancement, not just a percentage counter
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I always liked the idea of instead of a straight drop of gauntlet crew they could give us a behold. That would give us a choice of three out of the four

I think there is a higher chance of getting the older ones than Armus. I'm torn. On one hand, it would be nice to either get Armus or your choice of the other three. On the other hand, would that make the older ones too easy to finish? Or too easy for a new players to get one of each and create those annoying gauntlet walls? That's probably the biggest argument against it. Gauntlet walls are the worst!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    A lot of the ships look very similar to me. I like using ship schematics as replicator fuel. I don't like missing out on the chance to max out what I have.

I'd like a little indicator on the ship schematics I've already completed so I know it's "safe" to burn them up without losing anything.

I'd also like some more fun mini-games and I hope something is being worked on!
  • Options
    JefeJefe ✭✭✭
    I would like to see whole series of "Micro Purchases". Items being offered for 99 cents. I can think of a lot of things I would be willing to buy. Voyage Tokens, a 3* Citation, and a Voyage Pause token (I know you don' have one now)