Home The Bridge

Yet another botch-up!!

Comments

• Thorozar wrote: »
    ZEB wrote: »
    ZEB wrote: »
    Plain and Simple, at the very least There should be further Compensation for those that placed above 1000 threshold an additional Legendary Citation or a Legendary of Choice...@Shan @JazzRiker

Now that, is just a ridiculous expectation.

Some of us invested way more Time, Chronitons, Dilithium, and $$ than most.

I dedicated my life so my Expectations to have a 18oz. Ribeyes for dinner once a week happens.

I dedicated my life to have Heat and Air to my specifications in a Pleasant Abode in my Retirement years.

Expectations are only Limited to those who Choose to allow them to be Limited.

So Yes, My Expectations are Ridiculously High but if they don't come, I'm Gracious enough to accept what is Dealt.

Odd capitalization of the sentences.

I never payed attention in English class, I payed attention to Mentors that got me where I am today....ODDLY. :-)
  • Am I reading this right?

The game just lost Frank AND SilverRose in the space of 1 weekend?!? 😔

I think I'm going to have to 'consider my position' now. If the big guns are getting treated like this, what hope for us smaller guys?
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So compensation has gone out to everyone? Cause all I got was an email that had honor that I didn't claim that now has no honor.
  • Of course, were it not for this stupid game, there wouldn't be a shared couch and household spend that we're talking about. So, it's not all bad.

Legit ? Met / coupled from playing this game ?
  • Of course, were it not for this stupid game, there wouldn't be a shared couch and household spend that we're talking about. So, it's not all bad.

Legit ? Met / coupled from playing this game ?

Really? You haven't been following their saga? They are like the "Luke and Laura" of STT! Please don't ask why I know that reference. ;)
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too understood that reference!

But yes, we brush our teeth in the same bathroom.
  • I'd really like to see Shan's reaction to this. But of course we never will. I still think you guys need to inform TP.
  • I too understood that reference!

Truly the final frontier.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • edited November 2018
    I too understood that reference!

So... you spent so much on STT you're living in a car and grooming in a gas station bathroom?
  • Yes... Frank was our fleet hobo all along.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Lol had no idea.
    I've been on this forum since the game went live, started posting a while after but never realized. Congrats. This makes me feel better about the game.

No matter what, everything that has happened here has been worth it.
    Love is priceless.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...What is love?
  • Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...What is love?

Admit it now, how many people were channeling their inner Tina just now?
  • robownage wrote: »
    ...What is love?

Admit it now, how many people were channeling their inner Tina just now?

Went with Haddaway here, but I like yours better.

Hahaha I went with Haddaway too and then thought of Chris Kattan and Will Ferrell skit from SNL.
  • I remember when Silver-Rose did thousands of pulls to see if the portal had been properly updated, that was back in October 2017? I remember being astonished that someone would spend so much money proving a company wrong, and slightly awed at their persistence.

And it took that to get the job done. I hope you got re-imbursed then as now Silver-Rose.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think it was many many weeks before CS offered any kind of recompense for the Musketeer Laforge DeBacle. and even then, she didn't get her money back. Also ... DB CS screwed that one script up too. they sent out 5 copies to someone who only pulled 1 pack, and 1 copy to SR (initially), then several sorry messages later.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot get over how stupid you have to be as a company to let bad CS drive away some of your biggest customers. You don’t tell someone who spends so much on your product “tough luck” or whatever copy paste response is more fitting. You tell them “Hey, we see you spend a lot on our game and are very grateful for that. If you have any issue, please contact support via this special contact address which is only for VIP level 14 times x”, like (for example) airlines do with their highest levels of frequent flyers.
  • RogueAngylRogueAngyl ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    “Hey, we see you spend a lot on our game and are very grateful for that. If you have any issue, please contact support via this special contact address which is only for VIP level 14 times x”, like (for example) airlines do with their highest levels of frequent flyers.

Lord no don't say something like that! Theyll ignore the customer service issue and implement early boarding event access to diamond customers and sky miles members!

My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!