Home The Bridge

Yet another botch-up!!

167891012»

Comments

• Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we have to first allow early boarding customer service to those who need more time getting down the jet-way, families traveling with infants in strollers, and our active duty military. Then you can call for premium cabin and Diamond Medallion members.

I can recite the Atlanta airport announcements in my sleep.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    “Hey, we see you spend a lot on our game and are very grateful for that. If you have any issue, please contact support via this special contact address which is only for VIP level 14 times x”, like (for example) airlines do with their highest levels of frequent flyers.

Lord no don't say something like that! Theyll ignore the customer service issue and implement early boarding event access to diamond customers and sky miles members!

Actually ftp/p2w are a lot like low cost airlines if you think about it. Sure, you can fly/play at low cost but if you want a bit of comfort you need to pay extra. More than just carry on luggage/crew space? Pay up. Want to get on and off the plane faster / speed up shuttles? Pay up. Etc.
  • giphy.gif

On topic.

I'M DYIN 😂
  • Cam Taliis wrote: »
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Cam Taliis wrote: »
    “Hey, we see you spend a lot on our game and are very grateful for that. If you have any issue, please contact support via this special contact address which is only for VIP level 14 times x”, like (for example) airlines do with their highest levels of frequent flyers.

Lord no don't say something like that! Theyll ignore the customer service issue and implement early boarding event access to diamond customers and sky miles members!

Actually ftp/p2w are a lot like low cost airlines if you think about it. Sure, you can fly/play at low cost but if you want a bit of comfort you need to pay extra. More than just carry on luggage/crew space? Pay up. Want to get on and off the plane faster / speed up shuttles? Pay up. Etc.

DB is like the Spirit Airlines of gaming.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • The only way they will fix this debacle is to post in other fourms. One again its ignore it band it will go away the DB Moto . people ranked below me and above me received reward. but I only received 18000 honor which is less then 50000 equivalent they received

quote="eXo | Frank;c-124013"]Also confirmed, 1st place got Data, not 50k honor.[/quote]
    Rank 13 - Data
    Rank 1044 - 18,000 Honor
    Rank 16xxx - Data

Shrug.