Home The Bridge

Yet another botch-up!!

Comments

• I could have taken care of this in a spreadsheet if they'd asked.
  • Ended @ 11510 and got Data. LOL
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    same here, very smart team!
  • Same here! Good job DB; you somehow managed to screw up the compensation for the initial screw up! Woo!
    jrg902t9g323.png

5rbgnkmfxlwx.png
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • This was my first time placing in the top 1000 (107). Wait for it... I got honor.
  • sad part is, this isn't even the first time compensation for a DB error has been screwed up. Won't be the last either.
  • Got 18,000 honour, which is correct for rank 5,000+
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the correct compensation.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome! I didn’t craft one item and I’m just sitting back collecting all this free stuff. I’ll take more honor please. But NO Data for everyone. That upsets the balance of this coming event and that’s not right.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    you get honour, you get honour, you get data, you get honour...

and yes, I got honour instead of Data. just lol.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one, I can see the funny side, just have to... vkca5mkof0z7.gif
    DB: Do Better
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one, I can see the funny side, just have to... vkca5mkof0z7.gif

I'll raise you a Sisko

pxcmki0a3kml.gif
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    At this point let's just give everyone a 5/5 Data and 100K in honor and another 10K in chrons, just for kicks.

I received the appropriate 18K honor.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Same here I sent a Ticket requesting Honor Citation as maybe that would be easier.sr68ep2n5a6t.jpg
  • I have 4 accounts .. DB is batting 0.25

Tinker got 18k honor instead of data
    Skinter got the same
    Skintest got 18k honor (correctly)
    Skinterthan got Data instead of 18k honor
    Officer - Second Star to the Right
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    Fleet for Serious Gamers/Trekkers

Officer - VIP 0 Heroes (SkinterTailor)
    Officer - VIP 0 Champions (SkintestTailor)
  • @Shan @JazzRiker What are DB doing about the compensation mistake for the compensation mistake for giving out blanket 1000 chronitons for the phase 2 error with event characters bonuses?
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    @Shan @JazzRiker What are DB doing about the compensation mistake for the compensation mistake for giving out blanket 1000 chronitons for the phase 2 error with event characters bonuses?

Shan has said multiple times in other threads that they are working on it.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/124149/#Comment_124149
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    This is awesome! I didn’t craft one item and I’m just sitting back collecting all this free stuff. I’ll take more honor please. But NO Data for everyone. That upsets the balance of this coming event and that’s not right.

I do not think a 1/5 data in a galaxy event is a balance tipping addition.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »

I'll raise you a Sisko

pxcmki0a3kml.gif
    And I'll raise you a Janeway! :)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    @Shan @JazzRiker What are DB doing about the compensation mistake for the compensation mistake for giving out blanket 1000 chronitons for the phase 2 error with event characters bonuses?

I don’t think I would know where to begin random idea (though might get shot down in flames). Change the event to a faction one and give 2 to 1500 an extra copy of data give first place another 50k honor. Anybody who has already ff data gets citation instead.

The reason behind faction is fusion level is likely to have a higher impact than galaxy.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »

I'll raise you a Sisko

pxcmki0a3kml.gif
    And I'll raise you a Janeway! :)

giphy.gif

Full house ;)

cssts22fy58y.jpg

And you, sir, are the winner.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I'm really enjoying this more than I should. I hope I get my email eventually with an apology for the apology about the apology though, I want some of that good stuff too.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    did they get it sorted? I got the correct compensation for my accts. I got data and was ranked top 10, hope they fix all the rest of you guys