Home The Bridge

Your Gauntlet "Just......Wow" moment

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    YIKES, lol! This was something to behold!

2ovwy43e04yg.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another "Squeaker" I expected to lose.....

9c208muc4tu3.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Really.... REALLY?!?

962jb6np5in6.png

Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
    ByloBand wrote: »

2ovwy43e04yg.png

I might have been more aggravated about the enemy Guinan winning with 5 Crits versus your six. That would irk me more than if it were 6 to 6!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

2ovwy43e04yg.png

I might have been more aggravated about the enemy Guinan winning with 5 Crits versus your six. That would irk me more than if it were 6 to 6!!!!!!

Not pictured: my Guinan was fatigued by 1 round. I expected to lose, but hey, with 65% crit, you never know! It was just unbelievable to watch that battle as it was a Critapalooza!
    LOL, Surak definitely wore the right color shirt!

3xq7m5i4echd.png
    My Armus, "25%"; opponent's Gunshow Pico, "5%":

098mm1kngheq.png
    Both at 5%. Killed a streak too...

9p3lm1tl1m8e.png
  • a0gouom53i7t.png
    atyln98cl0q6.png
    mirror Phlox is useful I guess.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    a0gouom53i7t.png
    atyln98cl0q6.png
    mirror Phlox is useful I guess.

Since day 1 of the gauntlet, Mirror Phlox is the only character of mine who has ever gotten completely tired before losing a battle. I suppose I could have better luck doing that if I were to use merit refreshes...still, he’s still useful these days.
  • She's just that good.

800j4sukwgmo.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • 05daj8huzuqm.png

Haven't seen a 2 before. Just glad that it worked in my favour.
    Maripacs wrote: »
    05daj8huzuqm.png

Haven't seen a 2 before. Just glad that it worked in my favour.

2s happen when you have a single skill and the battle is tied after the first five rolls. It suggests (but in no way confirms*) that the matching skill is rolled first even if it is displayed second, then you get zeroes or ones (or a two) for the skill that character does not have.

*The only way I can think of to disprove the idea that non-matching skills are always rolled second would be if your crew had zeroes and/or ones for the non-matching skill and one point higher than the max possible roll for the other skill.
  • Here's this morning's DUH moment in the Gauntlet....w995ju2kiuuc.png
    hfum5dybtw1l.png
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ByloBand 86%
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!

2ovwy43e04yg.png

Not pictured: my Guinan was fatigued by 1 round. I expected to lose, but hey, with 65% crit, you never know! It was just unbelievable to watch that battle as it was a Critapalooza!

I'm in a Guinan 65% round now. My favorite one. I don't think I have too many that match 65% in other combos.

pv94eutrem2c.png

2ovwy43e04yg.png

I'm in a Guinan 65% round now. My favorite one. I don't think I have too many that match 65% in other combos.

pv94eutrem2c.png

Normally I would be a little put off by B schedule getting yet another Guinan gauntlet but I have to say that it’s been fun beating up on Minuet with Fierce Guinan. I’ve gotten a number of DIP/SEC matches already and it seems almost every one has a sea of Bartender Guinans with an island of Minuet that I can conquer.

2ovwy43e04yg.png

pv94eutrem2c.png

Normally I would be a little put off by B schedule getting yet another Guinan gauntlet but I have to say that it’s been fun beating up on Minuet with Fierce Guinan. I’ve gotten a number of DIP/SEC matches already and it seems almost every one has a sea of Bartender Guinans with an island of Minuet that I can conquer.

My Fierce is in, too. She slammed out a couple Wins that looked bad match ups without the 45% Crits.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have screenshots, but I had a Med/Sci match up between my twice exhausted Defensive Phlox versus a full strength Surak. I won and got an error about my internet connection. I retried the battle and lost by over 1500 points. That one counted.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    I found a bug, I just had Armus drop for me.
    Clearly the Gauntlet is broken; as this is not supposed to happen.

The bug is clearly not fixed, Armus just dropped a second time.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • PhotonKimPhotonKim ✭✭✭
    Congrats 🎉 @Flemming 😊
  • Sunday Evening I received Armus in a streak box. Already had him immortalized, and was holding opening boxes until after the event ended. I had to wait for 9 hours after the event to claim mine so I could double up on La Rouque
    Took a while and i actually finished 1st as well but only once in 20k rounds

ceoihbcu1w9p.png

I was just thinking about this achievement this afternoon when I woke up, as I'm focusing on achieving this ASAP (within reason). I am so unbelievably tired of getting my face smashed in by one Locutus after another that I have made acquiring my own copy a priority, hence I've been spending merits regularly to reset match ups to allow my fatigued crew to get better odds to run them more times to run up my total rounds higher, and I've even taken to occasionally spending the 30 dilithiun to refresh exhausted crew just to run them a few more times to increase my total rounds.

When I finally get to 20,000 my current plan is to not open ANY packs or in any other way risk acquiring a 5* crew to keep my DYC open, and when I get my copy of Locutus I'm doing the DYC and leveling them BOTH so I will have TWO Locutuses!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited about half a day before joining a new guantlet. It told me it was gathering opponents so I waited a few more hours. And got this:
    rhwb3pe7axid.jpg

• PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    I don't really press in the gauntlet anymore because typically rng is not on your side as an attacker. However, sometimes rng overcompensates and this happens...
    ju2jioz4iffx.jpg
  • 25 vs 5

5wky9d8wca61.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets