Home The Bridge

Your Gauntlet "Just......Wow" moment

Comments

• Hah, that's probably what will happen to me as well. He's never dropped for me either. Congratulations, btw.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hah, that's probably what will happen to me as well. He's never dropped for me either. Congratulations, btw.

Same here!
    Well after doing 20k round and not getting Locutus at all within 48 hours of getting him as an achievement i won a copy of him in the gauntlet :)

qj7sau25cj07.png

I suspect the Locutus you got from heh achievement aided you in winning the second Locutus, because Locutus is unmatched in Gauntlet power.

Also, having never seen Locutus before other than in Gauntlet I was shocked just now at how incredibly low his base stats are!
  • He also shows up in Admiral division.
    Been dealing with this BLEEP for two days...

xtcb9b5d6ek6.png

...and yet...

6or40qka4fag.png

...with no Locutus of my own. Come on game, this has GOT to be worth something special in my final loot boxes!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »
    I waited about half a day before joining a new guantlet. It told me it was gathering opponents so I waited a few more hours. And got this:
    rhwb3pe7axid.jpg

Prolly the best use of your time and resources anyway! :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I almost feel bad about this. Almost. 🖖🏻

72d9jgs2225p.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't normally complain too much about gauntlet, but this one ended my streak at 32...

Kahless: full health, 25% bonus, 920+ max roll

Armus: 25% bonus, 620+ max roll

fa6roo21dwan.png
    edited July 2019
    Does Damar understand what a 25% crit chance means?!

rlx3hnom04nt.jpg

f1nbnkknosf6.jpg

There were 2 other images of Damar NOT scoring crits that I lost access to when I switched phones.

-EDIT-

dakv6zv07pji.jpg

My current Gauntlet is nearly over, Damar has had an alleged 25% crit bonus, and yet....

on2t8mcn8jdc.jpg
  • Damar appears to be less than revolutionary, eh?
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Sometimes Guinan just refuses to lose, even without crits.
    tlyk1i8ecur1.png
    8ag8sk521yui.jpg

• PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Last night I won my Gauntlet (only my 2nd or 3rd time winning Gauntlet over the last 2 1/2 years) and what was my reward?

3* Isolinear Chips
    3* Isolinear Chips
    3* Polyalloy
    3* Isolinear Chips
    3* Casing
    3* Isolinear Chips
    20 Chrons

Wow.
    45% vs 25%. Caretaker only hit one crit, but that should have been an easy win and of course, it was on a streak and was a multiple of 3 (9 to be exact).
    m8bbmgx6caq3.jpg
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    ncdd52k5alxv.png

This brought me such joy (she had a 45% boost vs. 5%). I so hate the Caretaker!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    25% Captain Braxton doin' work!

dy3k5nfojbgp.jpg
  • ChangChang ✭✭✭
    I had a 50 point advantage...

zcxuxn30ag13.png
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one worried me. I know that higher numbers don't always mean the winner.....

0xbi5n0e8olf.jpg
    h215gtfieuw7.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk thought churning butter could beat tending bar.

ka44z1zswvaa.jpg

And it did.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dont put so much stock into a mirror match where you have a slight edge. Going from a 50% win chance to a 52% isn't much and is not a winning strategy in the long run.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a second Armus drop from a 3-win chest.
  • Resistance is not futile.......at least in the Mirror Universe.
    q5cb4klyuax0.jpg
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was tired and on a redshirt trip, it was hopeless till the end but then for sudden...
    cd8tsmfmw8fi.png
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • I just landed my first Armus after a 77th place finish yesterday.

Congrats on your first Armus.
    45% vs 25%
    29vvkcxduxcj.jpg
    Very next round: 25% vs25%
    ox1pwle3ggrd.jpg
  • GhaziGhazi ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Here are a few of mine.ckg15a6d4m5c.png
    0ljky63iajbg.png
    poldrexcnj1e.png
    cnnsnxp3qyox.png
    a4xmq4770u26.png

And don’t get me started on some of the Defensive Phlox fails...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Should not have been close, but you know what happens on those "3s"......JLP hits the TOP of his range on all 3 where Gary has the bottom of his range

8qw8y1bbq5gf.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.