Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Plague of Plagues (Rerun) - 01/03

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Plague of Plagues (Rerun)
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Warship EMA 5* (Existing), "Dark Ages" McCoy 5* (Existing), Warship Chakotay 4* (Existing), and Danara Pel 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/03 until Monday 01/07

Ranked Reward 5*: Assimilated Hawk (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/10.

Event Factions:
Federation, Dominion, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of the Doctor (EMH), McCoy, and Chakotay.

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    For the uninitiated:
    memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Hawk_(Lieutenant)

EDIT:
    Tinyurl-ed it because message boards don't like the () in the link:
    https://tinyurl.com/z3w8bzj
  • Options
    Wow Dark Ages mccoy is terrible. Very excited about Assimilated Hawk though!
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    The invasion begins...
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is exactly what I wanted. I get to add a star to my Bones and we finally get Neal McDonough in this game!
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Woo-hoo for Hawk! Sigh for Galaxy.

Hopefully Ridiculously Handsome Hawk will be not far behind.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    And here I was thinking we'd get Kim
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    More Chakotay? Just pulled him, but looks like he was threshold in the original, which (based on Children of Apollo's rerun) likely means Danara Pel as the threshold.

I like faction events, plus another chance for Ancient Films.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it had to happen at some point. The first 5* I FF showed up in an event. No new 4* either. Guess this is an easy skip for me.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Wow Dark Ages mccoy is terrible. Very excited about Assimilated Hawk though!
    He is a very old card but he has lots of cool sound quotes and is a good diplomacy, medical, security combo. Haha, people told me to add a fifth star for my dark ages mccoy a year ago but I waited and now DB will reward my patience. :) Really looking forward to Borg Hawk. He was great in First Contact. Picard should have known Lt. Hawk would turn evil as the actor that played him plays characters that are often evil.
    c75iblx8mlg2.jpg
    5nov9tuwm39p.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Hopefully Warship Chakotay is Threshold, so I can finally get the last * on him & freeze him!

Also hope Hawk gets added to Borg collection?
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assimilated Hawk...excellent. It’s a Galaxy event, so no desire to grind to a top 1000 finish, but I am excited to see what the art team can do.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is gonna be a LOT of chrons to get to the top reward threshold.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesssss! DA McCoy, the one MED who has evaded me forever. I know who I’m saving all my honour for.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Wow Dark Ages mccoy is terrible.

Mine’s only 4/5 and I find him to often be a useful voyage card.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    My McCoy is currently 3/5 and I use him on med voyages. At 4/5 he will likely be a staple to my med crew.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Dark Ages McCoy is good he just has been overshadowed by the monthly event legendaries Admiral Cornwell and Bell Riots Bashir.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Shan
    I know it’s low priority with the outages going on, but the date in the title is wrong - should read 01/03 not 01/10.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is going to be a slog ... but I'll see if I can get my hands on Dark Ages McCoy through Thresholds, don't have him yet.

Not going for rank, but Hawk does look cool on the pictures.
  • Options
    I have Warship Chakotay immortalised, so I hope Danara Pel in threshold (I've her FE and 2/4 *).
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see at what VP level McCoy will be placed in the threshold. I seriously hope they don't repeat the mistake they did in the last re-run event and place him at 400k.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just realized this is the second Chakotay event in a month, announced on the anniversary of the weekend of Janeway's last event. There's a clever bit of irony there, methinks.
  • Options
    Why does Shan posttitle say 10 Jan?

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed the title!
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey, it's Damien Darhk
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    37ihilir5vt7.jpg
    Looks like Robert Quarles from Justified to me.
    Let’s fly!